This elegant 3 nights & 4 days Munnar, Alleppey Kerala honeymoon tour package is crafted exclusively for newlyweds. It includes the most romantic destinations of Kerala with a two-night stay in Munnar & one night stay in Alleppey. Just setting foot on this swath of soul-quenching, palm-shaded green will slow your subcontinental stride to a blissed-out amble.
Day 01: Arrive Cochin drive to Munnar |130 Kilometres, about 04 Hours Drive|
- You will be greeted by a representative of Munnar Holidays at the Kochi Airport and drive to one of the most preferred and beautiful hill stations in India, Munnar. Even on the way, you will witness the abundant natural beauty of Munnar.
- Once you are in Munnar you can experience the hill station in all its pristine natural beauty adorned with green pastures of spice plantations, beautiful rivulets, cascading waterfalls and dense forests.
- You will be checked-in at the hotel as and when you are arrived. You will have plenty of time to relax and be comfortable while enjoying the hospitality of the hotel.
- Your overnight stay is arranged at the hotel where you can sleep tight enjoying the chilly weather of Munnar.
- Optional Activities on Extra Cost: Spice Plantation Visit, Elephant Safari.
Day 02: Munnar Day Tour
- At the hotel, you will be provided with your breakfast and fill your stomach enough to keep going at the exciting that is looming in front of you at Munnar.
- We will take you to the flower garden where you can witness a myriad of exotic and beautiful flowers. Then you will have one of the most exciting things to do in Munnar—an elephant safari. Riding on the back of a tusker will leave you gasping for breath. You will also be able to visit the Mattupetty Tea Factory en route where you can witness at close quarters how the most important ingredient of the world famous beverage, tea, is made here. We will then proceed to the stunningly attractive Mattupetty Dam, Echo-Point and Kundala Dam. If you would like, you can ride on the waters of Kundala Dam on a speeding boat.
- The next exciting item is the drive where you will be taken along the vegetable fields located at the high mountains of Munnar at the borders of Tamil Nadu and Kerala. Relishing the memories of the day, you can sleep overnight at the hotel in Munnar.
- Optional Activities on Extra Cost: Martial Arts, Kathakali, Elephant Safari, and Jeep Safari
Day 03: Munnar to Alleppey Houseboat |190 Kilometres, about 05 Hours Drive| Recommended to start by 08Am
- From Munnar, after having breakfast, we will drive to another exciting place in Kerala to enjoy the scenic beauty of the backwaters—Alleppey, the Venice of the East.
- Endowed with diverse water bodies, intricate inland waterways, labyrinths of rivulets, and lakes, Alleppey will undoubtedly be embossed to your heart forever.
- The expansive stretches of green paddy fields, lines of coconut palms amidst the backwaters will make you fall in love with Alleppey and her immaculate beauty over and over again. You can also surely enjoy the exotic cuisine of Alleppey.
- Your overnight stay is arranged at a houseboat, which is the best part. If you so wish, you can go on a Canoe Cruise for extra cost.
Note: AC will function only from 09:00 PM to 06:00 AM in Deluxe AC House Boat, in Premium and above AC can be used whenever required. Boat will anchor from 05:00 PM till 08:00 AM. Special dishes can be arranged subject to availability against direct payment, Check in 01 PM & check out will be 09 AM.
Day 04: Departure from Alleppey to Cochin |120Kms 03Hrs Drive| Recommend to book Return ticket after 2PM
- After the breakfast pack your baggages with a promise to return once again to this Paradise… later Proceed to Alleppey Beach, Museum in Cochin, Lulu Mall later on time to board your flight/train with sweet memories of your holiday.
- We await for your next visit … Bon Voyage. Service ends.
- Accommodation in mention hotels & resorts
- 02 Nights in Munnar with breakfast & Dinner
- Flower Bed, Cake & Candle Light Dinner in Munnar
- 01 Night in House Boat with backwater Cruise
- Breakfast, Lunch, Tea Snacks & Dinner included in House Boat
- Candle Light Dinner in House Boat\
- All transfers & Sightseeing by A/c Car as per the itinerary
- Pick up & Drop from Cochin Airport/ Railway station
- Service of an English speaking Driver
- Toll & Parking
- 5% GST
- Use of the vehicle other than the specified itinerary
- Travel/health insurance.
- Entrance fees to various sightseeing places.
- Optional Activities mentioned in the itinerary
- Camera/ Video charges.
- Any other incidentals not mentioned in the package.
- Extra runs on the transport other than the Itinerary
- Charges for early arrivals/ late departures
- 10% for cancellations made more than 45 days preceding your Tour Start Date.
- 25% for cancellations made 45 days to 30 days preceding your Tour Start Date.
- 50% for cancellations made 30 days to 15 days preceding your Tour Start Date.
- 100% for cancellations made less than 15 days preceding your Tour Start Date.
- Also be informed that Cancellation Requests have to be made to the corresponding Email ID’s that you receive the confirmation from.
- We do not accept cancellations over phone.
- In case of any increase in cost of Hotel, Airfare, Transport, Govt. Taxes, and Fuel Etc.., we are bound to augment the same.
- Any Hotel / Package Booking would be tentative unless you pay in advance and book on guaranteed basis.
Activities I Offer
- Local Tour
- Travel and Destination
- History Tour
- Activities for Kids
Munnar holidays is accredited, certified and reviewed by the best in the industry. Still don't believe us? Then trust the experts and see what they have to say. Some prominent businesses has rated us the best, 5 years in a row from 2015 to 2019.Then don't go searching for a package in the wrong place.
You could get duped you know! Munnar Holidays is also a proud member of the Association of Tourism Trade Organizations of India (ATTOI), Kerala Travel Mart Society (KTM), and Travel Operators Association of Kerala (TOAK)
and click "Book Now".
2,700 /per person
5,900 /per person
7,350 /per person
42,500 /per person
700 /per person
1,360 /per person
Copyright © LastClues 2021The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.