The Adi Kailash walk, which extends from 2,100 metres to 4,852 metres in height, is one of the most difficult treks in the Kumaon Himalayan area. Trekkers use this path in pursuit of a spiritual experience to get a glimpse of Om Parvat, where the Sanskrit word Om naturally takes formation. Mount Adi Kailash is known for its wildflowers, fruits, flowing waterfalls, and dense woods. The trip to Om Parvat begins and ends in Kathgodam and passes through several small towns and villages in the high Himalayas of Pithoragarh Uttarakhand's Kumaon area. The remarkable impression of "OM" spontaneously produced with the deposition of snow against the dark background of the mountain is the most stunning feature of this virgin summit, owing primarily to its religious importance.
- Day 1 Arrival at Kathgodam drive to Dharchula and check-in guest house/hotel an altitude - 3600 ft.
Arrive Kathgodam and drive to Dharchula which is a hotel already booked at our destination the tea and Dinner will be served at the hotel in Dharchula.
- Day 2 Rest and acclimatization day at Dharchula and paper work.
Today rest and complete paperwork and get all permissions like inner-line for farther.
- Day 3 Dharchula to Lamari via Pangla,Malpa 2 hrs.drive then 4-5 hrs trek an altitude - 8600 ft.
We will leave our hotel in Dharchula early in the morning and take a road trip of 50 kms to Pangla/Lakhanpur and have our breakfast there. will leave for the 9 kms trek to Lamari. Lunch will be served on the way at Malpa the tea and dinner at Lamari. There will be a comfortable stay all ready for your night.
- Day 4 Lamari to Budi 4-5 hrs trek.an altitude is 8,900 ft.
Budi will start in the morning right after the breakfast with some snacks. There is a steep trek of 4 kms to Chialekh. After reaching here there will be a gypsy ride covering 14 kms but if we get picked by the gypsy at Budi itself then we get to enjoy the ride for 18 kms.our lunch at Chialekh, tea and dinner will be given at Nabi where there would be a warm homestay waiting for us.
- Day 5 Budhi to Nabidhang camp 5-6 hrs trek an altitude - 9700 ft.
Covering 14 kms trek but if we get picked by the gypsy at Budi itself then we get to enjoy the ride for 18 kms.our lunch at Chialekh, tea and dinner will be given at Nabi where there would be a warm homestay waiting for us.
- Day 6 Nabidhang to Nampa – Kutti village (14 Kms by Gypsy & Trek 6 Kms 12,500 ft
After having breakfast at Nabi there is a 14 kms long gypsy ride awaiting which takes about an hour to get completed on an average. The ending point of this ride is Nampa where we will have our snacks just after there will be a trek of about 6 kms. With all the comforts available we will have our stay in the house of this old village.
- Day 7 Kutti village to Jollingkong 14 Kms 5-6 hrs trek by Trek/Horse 14500 ft.
After having snacks at Kutti our trip starts with the Alpine trek which is about 14 kms .Our breakfast will be served at a point named Sumchuma.Jollingkong being our termination point of the day’s trek will give us accommodation in tents with our lunch, One can have the Adi Kailash Darshan from here.
- Day 8 Jollingkong to Kutti village 5-6 hrs trek an altitude is 12500 ft.
The temple which is located on the bank of Parvati Sarovar and perform the parikrama of the lake.One can also visit Gaurikund which is just 4 kms from here. We will be returning to our camps after our prayers and after having our brunch we will trek back to Kutti village.
- Day 9 Kutti to Namapa then Nabi 6 Kms Trek And 14 Kms Gypsy Ride, 9500 ft.
We would have to move to Kalapani for a night stay incase government does not allow our vehicle beyond Kalapani. (This happens in rare case.) Nabi will be our host for lunch, tea and dinner. We will stay here, and you can take a stroll in the nearby village.
- Day 10 Nabi to Om Parvat by Gypsy 22 Kms an altitude - 9500 Feet and Back To Nabi
Today we will travel to Nabidang to visit OM Parvat which is about 22 kms by gypsy and after this we will also visit the Kalapani temple on our way back. Kalapani will host our breakfast and lunch, tea and dinner will be served at Nabi.
- Day 11 Nabi to Chialekh/Budi by Gypsy and Then 9 Kms Trek to Lamari an altitude is 6800 Ft
After having breakfast in Nabi, we will drive to Chialekh/budi and from here trek to Lamari. Our lunch and tea will be served at Lamiri/Malpa. Dinner and overnight stay
- Day 12 Lamari to Lakhanpur and drive Dharchula 9 Kms Trek & Jeep 50 Kms an altitude is 3600 ft.
Breakfast will be served in Lamiri prior of the trek to Lakhanpur. We will be energised with some snacks in Lakhanpur later to which we will be taken to Dharchula via jeep. Dinner and overnight stay in Dharchula.
- Day 13 Dharchula to Kathgodam 350 Kms Drive and depart to home town.
Starting with breakfast in Ogla, Lunch in Daniya and tea in Bhimtal.We would take an overnight train/Volvo to Delhi after having our dinner in Kathgodam/Haldwani. Arrival Delhi next morning in between 05:00 – 06:00 am.
The Trip Cost Includes
- All meals along the trek only veg.(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and a cup of coffee or tea) and accommodations during the trek tents, home stay.
- Transportation, food, accommodation.
- Sleeping bag, duffel bag and trekking map.
- First Aid Medical Kit (Your guide will carry the Medical Kit but we also advise to bring yourself for your own use, as far as possible)
- All the required permits and paperwork
The Trip Cost Excludes
- Everything not mentioned above
and click "Book Now".
11,312 /per person
16,220 /per person
18,500 /per person
57,500 /per person
1,800 /per person
Copyright © LastClues Inc. 2022The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.