Ladakh, a word which means "land of high passes", is a union territory in Northern India. The region is sandwiched between the Karakoram mountain range to the north and the Himalayas to the south and is situated at the height of 11,400 ft. Ladakh is composed of the Leh and Kargil districts.
The stark and glorious land of Ladakh is located in Jammu and Kashmir. Yet, it is so far removed from what one expects of Kashmir, both in terms of geography and culture. A Ladakh tour will show you a very different and awe-inspiring world. Ladakh itself is separated from the Kashmir valley by the Himalayan range and the difference is immense. The breath-taking landscape is almost magical. Ladakh is known to be the world’s coldest desert. Here, you will find glaciers and sand dunes and freezing winds shaping the raw landscape.
Undoubtedly, you will emerge a changed person after your Ladakh tour. The people of Ladakh are friendly and there’s a sense of spirituality in the air. You can sense it as soon as you enter Ladakh. The many Tibetan monasteries contribute to this. But the wide expanse of the sky, the land and the mountains make you realise how tiny and insignificant we are in the whole grand design of the universe. The land might be barren, but it comes alive with the people here whose love for their land and simple joys infuse the landscape with life
- Official Language Tibetan
- Also Known as Garden City
- Currency Indian Rupee (INR)
- Area 117 Square Kilometer
- Best known for Trekking, Rafting and Tibetan Handicraft
- Things To Do Camp At Pangong Tso, White-Water Rafting And Trekking
- Places To Visit Zanskar Valley, Nubra Valley And Magnetic Hill
Day 01: Arrive Leh Airport : Arrival at Leh airport, to be received by our representative and transferred to the Hotel. Check in to the hotel for a complete day of rest wherein welcome tea and coffee will be served by the Hotel. Post lunch visit Leh Market, Leh Palace and Shanti Stupas. O/N Leh.
Day 02: Leh - Pangong Lake - Leh 280 Kms / 10-11 hrs : After early Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake (14,500 ft) through Changla Pass 17,350 ft, it is the third highest motorable road in the world. Arrive Pangong, it is the highest salt water Lake in the World, shared by two countries India & China. Packed or Hot Lunch will be provided. Enjoy the beauty of the lake on the Banks of pangong while appreciating the changing Colors and fascinating high altitude of the Lake. Drive back to Leh by the same route. O/N Leh.
Day 03: Leh - Nubra Valley 120 Kms 4-5 hrs : After Breakfast drive to Nubra Valley via Khardungla (Highest Motorable road in the World, 18,380 ft) Arrive at Hundur by afternoon. Lunch at Camp, rest of the day one is free to explore Deskit, Hunder Villages and camel Safari in Sand Dunes between Deskit and Hunder Village. O/N Nubra Valley
Day 04: Nubra Valley - Leh 120 Kms / 4-5 hrs : After Breakfast Khardungla Pass visit Deskit Monastery, where you can have a magnificent view of Nubra Valley and drive back to Leh by same Route, crossing. O/N Leh.
Day 05: Leh Airport : Early morning transfer to Leh airport to board flight back to destination. Journey ends with Sweet Memories of Ladakh
Hotel To be Used
Leh -- Holiday Ladakh
Nubra --Valley Flower
- All transfers & sight seeing by Exclusive 01 Innova as per the itinerary on point to point basis.
- Vehicle will not b used as a disposal basis.
- Accommodation in Twin Sharing Basis.
- No. of Room = Double Bedded Room Non AC.
- Meal Plan in = Room with Breakfast & Dinner .
- All presently applicable hotel Taxes Charges.
- All Applicable Inner Line Permit & Environment Fees .
Entry Fees /Air Fare / Train fare. Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity. Mineral/soft/ hard drinks, Corkage charges, Extra Food. Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary. Any Entry Fees, Camera fees, Guide, Tour Escort. Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot). Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure. Insurance. Anything which is not mentioned in the above mentioned Itinerary & Inclusion.
· 04 Photocopy of ID proof (Election Identity Card / Valid Passport only) of each person.
· 04 copies of passport size photographs.
· This is simply a quote; rooms are subject to availability. We are not holding any rooms.
· Below 5 year is totally complimentary, if the hotelier think that the child is chargeable then guest have to pay directly at the spot.
· Guests will carry their own Luggage & Amenities at their own risk. We are not at all liable & responsible for any sort of Damage, Theft or Loss of anything during their trip.
· This rate is valid for 7 days from the date of quotation, kindly send the confirmation within the time limit or else the quoted rate will vary.
· We will not at all be responsible for any un conducted sightseeing due to natural calamities.
· Any extra services provided other than the given itinerary and inclusion will be collected on spot by cash.
· Itinerary can be shuffled or changed as per the situation
· Vehicle will not be used at disposal basis – as per Itinerary on point to point basis.
· All the tour related documents has to be provided as soon as possible after getting the final confirmation from our end. Without proper documents tour cannot be conducted under any circumstances.
Booking day – 30 days – communication charges of Rs. 2000.00 per person /As per actual
30 -15 Days prior to departure -- 50% of total tour cost.
14 Days prior to departure - No show -- 100% of total tour cost.
Kolkata, West Bengal
Activities I Offer
- Local Tour
- Travel and Destination
- Activities for Kids
- Activities for Corporates
Tibet tours is a local b2b tour operator for the north-eastern fringes in India. You would find sun kissed mountains, snow-clad Himalayas, pristine beaches, dense mangroves, ethnic tribes, historical monuments, buddhist circuit’s historical colonial architecture and many more making it a whole platter of destinations for you to savor. Some have made it into the list of UNESCO World heritage site. We have the most competitive rates in india with quality service. We have good deals for the buddhist circuit. Tibet and kailash mansarovar are our signature products. We would request all stakeholders to take our service once and you would not be disappointed. A legacy of twenty years without zero complains made us unbeatable in India since its inception. In kolkata we have 50 luxury vehicle and buses only for inbound tourist. We are a Govt of india ministry of tourism approved tour operator.
and click "Book Now".
4,400 /per person
3,000 /per person
67,500 /per person
6,000 /per person
1,500 /per person
Copyright © LastClues Inc. 2022The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.