Kashmir is a beautiful Himalayan valley with breathtaking mountain scenery, clear lakes, lush vegetation and magnificent forests. The capital city Srinagar (1,730m) is famous for its canals, houseboats and Mughal gardens. The valley is home to a rich biodiversity including a large number of birds species, many of which are unique to Kashmir.
Kashmiri lifestyle is essentially slow paced and reflects religious diversity. Kashmiris are known to enjoy their music in its various local forms, and the traditional dress of both sexes is often quite colorful.
Day 01: Arrive Srinagar
- Upon arrival in Srinagar. Transfer from Airport to Houseboat.
- Afternoon shikara Ride on Dal Lake visiting Char Chinar & Floating Gardens. Meals & overnight at houseboat.
Day 02: Srinagar – Pahalgam – Srinagar (190 kms)
- After early breakfast drive for full day excursion to Pahalgam. Pahalgam also known as the land of shepherds.
- The mountain town is located along the bank of River Lidder. Starting point of many treks & Amarnath Cave.
- Evening return to Srinagar. Meals & Overnight at houseboat.
Day 03: Srinagar
- Morning sightseeing of Mughal Gardens, visiting Nishat Garden, Shalimar Garden & Shankaracharya Temple.
- Afternoon free for independent activities. Meals & Overnight at houseboat.
Day 04: Srinagar – Gulmarg (104 kms)
- After breakfast check out from the houseboat in time for overnight trip to Gulmarg. Gulmarg at an altitude of 2730 mtrs. The name means Meadows of Flowers & in spring it's just that. Also known as India's premier skiing resort & golf course.
- Recently a new cable car project has been commissioned know as Gandola which goes upto Khilanmarg / affarwat.
- One can have panoramic view of snow clad mountain ranges. Gulmarg is also famous for Sunset.
Day 05: Gulmarg – Srinagar – Departure
- Checkout from hotel in time & drive to Srinagar Airport to board flight for your onward journey.
- Room with Breakfast (All meals at houseboat)
Cancellation Policy (Inbound Tours)
- From booking date up to 90 days – No cancellation fee
- 90 – 60 days prior to departure - 40 % of Package Cost
- 59 – 30 days prior to departure - 60 % of Package Cost
- 29 – 15 days prior to departure - 75 % of Package Cost
- 14 days prior to departure - 90 % of Package Cost
- Less than 7 Days prior to departure - 100% of Package Cost
Cancellation Policy – (Domestic tours, Camps & resort & Adventure sports events)
- From booking date till 60 days – No cancellation fee,
- 59 – 30 days prior to departure - 30 % of Package Cost
- 29 – 15 days prior to departure - 50 % of Package Cost
- 14 – 7 days prior to departure - 75 % of Package Cost
- 06 – 4 days prior to departure - 90 % of Package Cost
- Less than 3 Days prior to departure - 100% of Package Cost.
Cancellation charges will also be applicable if any expenses are incurred on air, train & bus tickets, boarding & lodging expenses of Instructors, assistants, transportation of goods etc. as per applicable cancellation policy.
- All Inbound tours must be booked with advance payment at least 90-60 days prior arrival.
- Payment may be done by Bank transfer/Credit card.
- All hotel vouchers, Service vouchers, Air/Train tickets will be confirmed after receiving advance payment.
Refund Policy: All refund will proceed within 30 days after adjusting of cancellation charges if applicable.
New Delhi, Delhi
Activities I Offer
- Local Tour
- Travel and Destination
- History Tour
- Once In a Lifetime
Wanderlust is india no 1 adventure company and also tour & travels, event adventure sport. winner of 9 National award. Reconigied by gov of india.Wanderlust is an alternative lifestyle trademark that gives you the opportunity to push your boundaries and revive your zest for life.
As India's oldest & No. 1 Adventure Sports Company, Wanderlust has a flawless track record of offering the best adventure sport experiences. Through a wide portfolio of tailor-made products, we cater to all demographics that range from students, artists and young professionals to large corporates, government bodies and MNCs.
and click "Book Now".
900 per person
4,000 per person
3,200 per person
1,800 per person
Copyright © LastClues 2015-2020The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.