Colors of Rajasthan by Indian Holiday is a 10 days/9 nights tour package which takes you through the most beautiful destinations of the country including Delhi, Agra, Fatehpur Sikri, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Ranakpur, Udaipur and Pushkar. All these destinations promise to leave all spellbound with their beautiful attractions and colorful backdrop. With this tour package, you get to see the most vibrant places of the country. For more details about this unique tour package, check out the detailed itinerary below:
Day 1: Arrive at Delhi
- On reaching Delhi, meet our representative at the airport who will help you take a transfer to the airport.
- Check-in to the hotel and enjoy your overnight stay.
Day 2: Delhi
- Munch some tasty breakfast and energize yourself for a day full of excitement and fun. Enjoy your day with a sightseeing tour around this beautiful city.
- Delhi has a number of attractions to offer to the tourists and this is why people visit the capital, from all across the country. Start your tour with a visit to Laxmi Narayan Temple which is well-known as the Place of Gods.
- Later, you can visit attractions like India Gate, Parliament House, Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Gandhi memorial, Jantar Mantar and Qutub Minar. All these attractions hold historical importance and showcase much about the past of the country.
- Post sightseeing, return to the hotel for dinner. Have a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 3: Delhi - Agra
- This morning, you will take a transfer to the next destination, Agra. Have your breakfast in the morning and then leave for Agra.
- On reaching Agra, check-in to the hotel and freshen up. Leave for a sightseeing tour of Agra. Visit the Red Fort and Itmad-ud-Daula Tomb. While Red Fort is known to be associated with the construction of the Seventh Wonder of the World, Taj Mahal, Itmad-ud-Daula Tomb is famous for its architecture.
- Later, return to the hotel. Spend the evening at leisure. You can go out to explore the local market of the Agra. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: Agra – Fatehpur Sikri – Jaipur
- Begin this morning with an alluring view of the Taj Mahal at sunrise. Taj Mahal, seventh wonder of the world, is the most extravagant monument ever built for love.
- Return to the hotel for breakfast and then check out. Start heading towards Jaipur and en-route visit old deserted town of Mughal Dynasty, Fatehpur Sikri. On reaching Jaipur, check-in to the hotel. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5: Jaipur
- This colorful city calls you with opens arms to explore its beautiful attractions. So, begin with an excursion to Amber fort where you can enjoy elephant rides.
- Later, go for a short city tour and visit attractions like City Palace which is known to present a unique amalgam of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture and Royal Observatory. Post sightseeing, return back to the hotel for dinner. Have a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6: Jaipur – Jodhpur
- Today, you leave for your next destination, Jodhpur. Jodhpur is a major tourist destination of Rajasthan. It is known to house royal historic monuments of the country. The city holds immense historical importance and was established in 1459 by the Rathore Dynasty.
- On reaching Jodhpur, check-in to the hotel. After you freshen up, leave for sightseeing around the palaces, forts, museums and lakes of Jodhpur. Begin your tour with a visit to the famous Mehrangarh Fort which is one of the largest forts in India. The fort is known to have a collection of musical instruments, palanquins, furniture and cannons.
- Later, you can visit attractions like Kaylana Lake, Phool Mahal, Umaid Bhawan Palace and Jaswant Thada. After visiting the different attractions of this beautiful city, return to the hotel for dinner. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 7: Jodhpur – Ranakpur – Udaipur
- After you have your breakfast, it is time to head towards your next destination, Udaipur. Emark on the drive towards Udaipur and en-visit Ranakpur, which is well-known for its Jain temples.
- The place is one amongst the five holiest places of the Jain community. The place is set in a remote valley in the Aravalli range and it houses the most prominent Jain temples of the country.
- All the temples of Ranakpur are believed to have been built in 1439 A.D. After enjoying your unique experience at these temples, head towards Udaipur. On reaching Udaipur, check-in to the hotel and enjoy the rest of the evening at leisure. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 8: Udaipur
- This morning, after you munch your breakfast, leave for a sightseeing tour to Udaipur. Udaipur, known as the City of Lakes is a city rich in cultural heritage. The city showcases the imperial Rajput era and takes one back to the glorious past.
- This beautiful city is also referred to as "Venice of the East". The place has a number of historical monuments, palaces and forts which are there in the remembrance to Maharana Udai Singh II who founded the city. Begin with a visit to the City Palace, Jagdish Temple, Jag Mandir and Saheliyon-Ki-Bari.
- After visiting all these attractions, enjoy your day on the banks of the Lake Pichola which is known as the crown of the city. Later, return back to the hotel and stay overnight.
Day 9: Udaipur – Pushkar
- This morning, have your breakfast and then leave for Pushkar. Pushkar is a holy town in Rajasthan which is known for its picturesque valleys, scenic locations and pilgrim sites.
- The place is also known to host the famous camel fair which witnesses a flood of tourists. On reaching Pushkar, check-in to the hotel and take some rest.
- Later, leave for a sightseeing around the place. Visit famous attractions of the place including Aptaeshwar Temple, Raghunath Mandir, Pushkar Lake, Brahma Temple and Old Rangji Temple. Return to the hotel for dinner and have a comfortable night stay.
Day 10: Pushkar – Delhi
- Today, you leave Pushkar and then leave for Delhi. On arrival in Delhi, get off at railway station/ airport/ bus stand and carry on with your onward journey. The tour ends here.
- A visit to major attractions of Delhi - India Gate, Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Gandhi memorial, Jantar Mantar and Qutub Minar.
Sightseeing at the beautiful Taj Mahal, Itmad-ud-Daula Tomb – Agra.
- Visit to City Palace, Jagdish Temple, Jag Mandir and Saheliyon-Ki-Bari – Udaipur.
- A short trip to the Mughal Town, Fatehpur Sikri.
- Visit to Aptaeshwar Temple, Raghunath Mandir, Pushkar Lake, Brahma Temple and Old Rangji Temple – Pushkar.
- A unique experience to be remembered for a lifetime.
- Room with Breakfast
Cancellation Policy (Inbound Tours)
- From booking date up to 90 days – No cancellation fee
- 90 – 60 days prior to departure - 40 % of Package Cost
- 59 – 30 days prior to departure - 60 % of Package Cost
- 29 – 15 days prior to departure - 75 % of Package Cost
- 14 days prior to departure - 90 % of Package Cost
- Less than 7 Days prior to departure - 100% of Package Cost
Cancellation Policy – (Domestic tours, Camps & resort & Adventure sports events)
- From booking date till 60 days – No cancellation fee,
- 59 – 30 days prior to departure - 30 % of Package Cost
- 29 – 15 days prior to departure - 50 % of Package Cost
- 14 – 7 days prior to departure - 75 % of Package Cost
- 06 – 4 days prior to departure - 90 % of Package Cost
- Less than 3 Days prior to departure - 100% of Package Cost.
Cancellation charges will also be applicable if any expenses are incurred on air, train & bus tickets, boarding & lodging expenses of Instructors, assistants, transportation of goods etc. as per applicable cancellation policy.
- All Inbound tours must be booked with advance payment at least 90-60 days prior arrival.
- Payment may be done by Bank transfer/Credit card.
- All hotel vouchers, Service vouchers, Air/Train tickets will be confirmed after receiving advance payment.
Refund Policy: All refund will proceed within 30 days after adjusting of cancellation charges if applicable.
New Delhi, Delhi
Activities I Offer
- Local Tour
- Travel and Destination
- History Tour
- Activities for Kids
Wanderlust is india no 1 adventure company and also tour & travels, event adventure sport. winner of 9 National award. Reconigied by gov of india.Wanderlust is an alternative lifestyle trademark that gives you the opportunity to push your boundaries and revive your zest for life.
As India's oldest & No. 1 Adventure Sports Company, Wanderlust has a flawless track record of offering the best adventure sport experiences. Through a wide portfolio of tailor-made products, we cater to all demographics that range from students, artists and young professionals to large corporates, government bodies and MNCs.
and click "Book Now".
4,000 /per person
600 /per person
4,600 /per person
1,050 /per person
31,574 /per person
800 /per person
Copyright © LastClues 2015-2022The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.