This cultural tour highlighting the best of Gujarat for wildlife & birding to the screen & quite beaches of Diu.
Day 01: Arrival Ahmedabad
- Arrival at Ahmedabad by train / flight meets great & transfers to hotel, Check into the hotel.
- In the noon visit of half day city tour that include Sidi Saiyed Mosque developed by Sidi Saiyed constructed in 1573, Hathee Singh Jain Temple is typically fine & made delicately carved white marble, Gandhi Ashram, Adalej Step Well, built by Queen Rudabai entrance leading to a huge platform that rest on 16 pillars etc.
- Overnight stay Ahmedabad.
Day 02: Ahmedabad
- Morning after breakfast visit of Jama Mosque, which is developed by Ahmed Shah, A very good example of architect.
- Then later visit of Calico museum of textile, which contains one of the world's finest collections of antique and modern Indian textile.
- In evening visit of market area & overnight stay Ahmedabad.
Day 03: Ahmedabad – Nalsarovar – Dasada
- Early morning (0430AM) drive to Nalsarovar bird sanctuary, in winter the migratory birds descend on the Nalsarover.
- Visit of various birds like Geese, Pelicans, flamingos etc. best way to see the birds we can take a boat on rent.
- Then after continue drive to Dasada. Check into Rann Riders & overnight stay Dasada.
Day 04: Dasada – Gondal
- Morning drive to Gondal, check into the little Rann of Kutch to see the various types of Birds like Flamingo, Duck, Crane. Also we can see here Asiatic wild asses, blue bull.
- In the evening again safari of little Rann of Kutch or here we can take village safari to see experience of Bharwad, rabari communities. Evening dinner & overnight stay Rann Riders.
Day 05: Gondal
- Morning drive to Gondal, check into Orchard Palace/ River Side Palace.
- In evening visit vintage car collection, having a several vintage & classical cars including a 1910 new engine with so many imposing American cars of the 1940.
- Also visit of Bhuvneshary Ayurvedic library, which makes herbal medicines according to ancient principals. Overnight stay Gondal.
Day 06: Gondal – Sasan Gir
- Morning after breakfast visit of Naulakha Palace, SwamiNarayan temple.
- Naulakha Palace is a festival of stone carvings with balconies.
- In the afternoon drive to Sasan Gir. Check in to hotel & overnight stay.
Day 07: Sasan Gir
- Morning safari to Gir National Park. Sasan Gir Lion sanctuary is home of some 300 Asiatic Lions. Sasan Gir is only place in the world outside African continent where lion can be seen in its natural habitat.
- Evening safari & overnight stay Sasan Gir.
Day 08: Sasan Gir – Diu
- After breakfast drive to Diu. Check into hotel. In the evening visit of Diu Fort & beach.
- The fort has canons, which reminds one of the struggles between Bahadur Shah, Sultan of Gujarat, Mughal Emperor & the Portuguese.
- Overnight stay Diu.
Day 09: Diu
- Taking a breakfast then visit of Diu includes St. Paul Church which is founded by Jesuits, Diu Museum which is collection of wooden carvings, idols, shadow clocks & so many other items.
- In the evening visit of Beaches. Overnight stay Diu.
Day 10: Diu Airport (Departure)
- Departure Transfer to Diu Airport/ Bhavnagar Airport/ Ahmedabad Airport.
- Room with Breakfast
Cancellation Policy (Inbound Tours)
- From booking date up to 90 days – No cancellation fee
- 90 – 60 days prior to departure - 40 % of Package Cost
- 59 – 30 days prior to departure - 60 % of Package Cost
- 29 – 15 days prior to departure - 75 % of Package Cost
- 14 days prior to departure - 90 % of Package Cost
- Less than 7 Days prior to departure - 100% of Package Cost
Cancellation Policy – (Domestic tours, Camps & resort & Adventure sports events)
- From booking date till 60 days – No cancellation fee,
- 59 – 30 days prior to departure - 30 % of Package Cost
- 29 – 15 days prior to departure - 50 % of Package Cost
- 14 – 7 days prior to departure - 75 % of Package Cost
- 06 – 4 days prior to departure - 90 % of Package Cost
- Less than 3 Days prior to departure - 100% of Package Cost.
Cancellation charges will also be applicable if any expenses are incurred on air, train & bus tickets, boarding & lodging expenses of Instructors, assistants, transportation of goods etc. as per applicable cancellation policy.
- All Inbound tours must be booked with advance payment at least 90-60 days prior arrival.
- Payment may be done by Bank transfer/Credit card.
- All hotel vouchers, Service vouchers, Air/Train tickets will be confirmed after receiving advance payment.
Refund Policy: All refund will proceed within 30 days after adjusting of cancellation charges if applicable.
New Delhi, Delhi
Activities I Offer
- Local Tour
- Travel and Destination
- History Tour
- Activities for Kids
Wanderlust is india no 1 adventure company and also tour & travels, event adventure sport. winner of 9 National award. Reconigied by gov of india.Wanderlust is an alternative lifestyle trademark that gives you the opportunity to push your boundaries and revive your zest for life.
As India's oldest & No. 1 Adventure Sports Company, Wanderlust has a flawless track record of offering the best adventure sport experiences. Through a wide portfolio of tailor-made products, we cater to all demographics that range from students, artists and young professionals to large corporates, government bodies and MNCs.
and click "Book Now".
4,500 /per person
1,375 /per person
12,286 /per person
38,000 /per person
Copyright © LastClues 2021The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.