Kargil is convenient base for undertaking adventure activities like trekking, mountaineering, camping, river- rafting, etc. in the high Himalayan valleys. It is also a convenient base for taking excursions to the Wakha- Mulbek valley, where the chief attraction is a 9 m high rock sculpture of Maitreya, besides other monuments.
Kargil also offers some interesting walks through the suburban villages nestling along the rising hillsides of theriver valleys.
It is best taken in the afternoon as the setting sun plays magic with the changing hues and shades of the hills. A shorter walk across the bridge, over the Suru River, takes you through the ancient village of Poyen, and up the Wakha-chhu valley. A very good view of the tiered and terraced township, sweeping down the hillside across the river can be had from here.
A stroll in the bazaar might lead to shops selling local vegetable / fruits, dry apricots, Local Handi crafts, travelling hookahs and brass kettles, handcrafted items of everyday use that find their way into the marts as curios.
Itinerary (5 Days )
- Arrival at Leh,rest of the day acclimatize to the high altitude of ladakh
- Excursion to sham valley (150 kms round trip for about 3 hrs).
- In the morning after an exquisite breakfast we head out for the magnetic hill and the Gurudwara Patthar Sahib shrine
- Next on the way to sham village before nimu village we move on to one of the old monasteries the Alchi Gompa which is situated on a colossal hilltop, the last but not the least we visit the hall of fame an enormous museum constructed by the Indian Army.
- Excursion to Pangong lake (280 kms round trip for about 6 hrs ).
- After breakfast we drive to the Pangong lake which will indeed be an experience of a life time, the route takes the visitors through the picturesque villages and several turns of the Indus valley simultaneously, in addition to this you can view the spectacular Changchenmo range to the North.
- Excursion to khardungla pass (78 km round trip for about 3 hrs ).
- After a hearty breakfast be prepared for an ultimate adventure, we take a road journey to Nubra valley leads through Khardung La Pass (the highest motor able road in the world).
- Sankar gompa & village is next visited by us it an unique monastery associated with the the spituk monastery, shanti stupa is a Japanese peace pagoda which helps us connect with inner peace.
- Finally we enter the majestic leh palace, the Namgyal Tsemo was built by king Tashi Namgyal.
- We depart for the airport to board your flight home.
- The trip might have come to an end but the memorable time and experience will never be forgotten
Terms & Conditions:
- Prices valid from 01st April 2020 to 31st March 2021.
- Prices valid for minimum 02, 04, 06, 08 & 10 pax traveling together in one vehicle.
- Vehicle is provided as per the mentioned tour plan (Point to Point Basis only), not on disposal.
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services / transportation in any circumstance.
Cancellation Policy for Land Package.
- 10% cancellation charges if cancelled 30 days prior to the start of tour.
- 25% cancellation charges if cancelled within 20 days prior to the start of tour.
- 50% cancellation charges if cancelled within 10 days prior to the start of tour.
- No refund for tour starting within 07 days, after starting or middle of the tour.
- Accommodation on MAP basis (Room +Breakfast and dinner or Lunch.)
- All Transportation by non AC Innova / Zylo Car / Tempo Traveler from
- Arrival till Departure.
- Ladakh Entry / monument Fees,
- Museum or monastery entry tickets
- Extra water and snacks
- Tips to driver or guide
It was an amzing experience. I was with my family so with family it was a perfect destination. I recommend this to everyone who is a nature lover
Activities I Offer
- Local Tour
- Travel and Destination
- History Tour
- Activities for Corporates
and click "Book Now".
4,600 per person
1,400 per person
3,400 per person
Copyright © LastClues 2021The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.