Concise tour combing the golden triangle with the fascinating palaces in the Himalayas including a visit to the abode of his highness Dalai Lama in Dharmasala.
Day 1: Arrive Delhi
- Assistance on arrival and transfer to hotel. Overnight at Delhi.
Day 2: Delhi
- After breakfast sightseeing tour of New Delhi & Old Delhi to include India Gate, Parliament House, Bahai temple & Qutab Miner.
- After lunch sightseeing tour of Old Delhi, visit Rajghat – Memorial to Mahatma Gandhi, India's largest Mosque the Jama Masjid, visit to the famous silver street "Chandini Chowk" & the magnificent Red fort. Overnight at Delhi.
Day 3: Delhi – Agra
- Drive to Agra. Check into hotel. The city of Agra however, reached it zenith between 1556 & 1685, under the successive rules of Akbar, Shahjahan & Jahangir. Agra, in terms of the ambience, is still associated with its Mughal Period.
- The Taj Mahal, which is essentially one man's monumental testimony to love, has becomes synonymous not only with the city but with India as a whole. Agra with its laid – back lifestyle & its immense wealth of architecture, handicraft & jewellery is amongst the most remarkable cities in the world.
- After lunch proceed for sightseeing tour of world famous Taj Mahal – built by emperor Shahjahan for his beloved queen Mumtaz Mahal. Also visit Agra Fort – an impressive cluster of Places, Fort & Mosques on the Bank of river Yamuna across the Taj Mahal. Overnight at Agra.
Day 4: Agra – Jaipur
- Drive to Jaipur. Check into Shahpur House a heritage Palace hotel. The city capital of Rajasthan, Jaipur, in the tone of an autumnal sunset, literally blushed pink when Prince Albert, the consort of Queen Victoria, stopped on it soil in 1883. This is the only city in the world symbolizing the nine divisions of the universe through nine rectangular sectors subdividing it.
- This palaces & forts of yesteryears that were witness to royal processions & splendor are now living monuments, accepted quite naturally into the lifestyles of the people of the Pink City. Overnight at Jaipur.
Day 5: Jaipur
- Morning sightseeing tour by first driving through the Pink – rose residential & business areas of the Pink City. Drive past the Hawa Mahal – the Palace of Winds. Visit to Amber Fort. You ride up to the ramp of this 11th century Bastion atop a gaily decorated elephant.
- Afternoon proceed for city sightseeing, visiting the Maharaja's City Palace which now houses a museum containing rare manuscripts, fine specimens of Rajput & Mughal miniature paintings & weapons. Astronomical Observatory – a few first accurate observatory in Indian – sub continent of the 15th century.
- Later free for shopping, Jaipur is famous for major gems & jewellery centre where one can find some of the finest jewellery besides woolen carpets & cotton rugs, hand – block printed Sanganeri & Bagru cotton fabrics. Overnight at Jaipur.
Day 6: Jaipur – Delhi
- Drive back to Delhi to board the overnight train to Una in Himachal. Overnight train.
Day 7: Una – Judges Court
- Arrive Una at 07.00 hrs & drive to Judges Court (2 hrs). Check into the Judges Court. The Judges Court is a country manor house spread over 10 acres of orchards.
- Located at the Heritage village of Pragpur, it offers a round the year view of the magnificent Himalayas & its snow-capped peaks. Overnight at Judges Court.
Day 08: Judges Court
- Day free at Judges Court to explore the heritage village & its crafts.
- Overnight at Judges Court.
Day 09: Judges Court – Taragarh
- Drive to Taragarh Palace Resort (2- 3 hrs). Check into Taragarh Palace. Situated in a forested area, surrounded by the tea estates of the Kangra Valley, Taragarh Palace offers splendid view of the snow capped Dhauladhar Range & the opportunity of exploring some lesser – known areas of Himachal Pradesh.
- There are plenty of in-house leisure activities such as tennis, badminton & even a swimming pool. However this is the place to make the most of a chance for close communion with nature, ldyllic walks through hilly paths or tea gardens. Overnight at Taragarh.
Day 10: Taragarh – Dharamsala
- Drive to Dharamsala (1 ½ hrs) to explore the monastery & the abode of Hi Highness the Dalai Lama.
- Visit the Tibetian children village & the Tibetian school of performing arts.
Day 11: Dharamsala – Nalagarh
- Drive to Nalagarh check into the Nalagarh Fort Palace.
Day 12: Nalagarh – Delhi
- After lunch drive to Chandigarh 1 ½ hrs to board train to Delhi (3 hrs). Check into to Waterbanks. Delhi from International Airport can be reached only by boats & the Place abounds with a variety of birds, dear & lots of flora & fauna.
- Evening bonfire & lakeside bar-be-cue dinner. Later transfer to International Airport to board your flight.
- Room with Breakfast
Cancellation Policy (Inbound Tours)
- From booking date up to 90 days – No cancellation fee
- 90 – 60 days prior to departure - 40 % of Package Cost
- 59 – 30 days prior to departure - 60 % of Package Cost
- 29 – 15 days prior to departure - 75 % of Package Cost
- 14 days prior to departure - 90 % of Package Cost
- Less than 7 Days prior to departure - 100% of Package Cost
Cancellation Policy – (Domestic tours, Camps & resort & Adventure sports events)
- From booking date till 60 days – No cancellation fee,
- 59 – 30 days prior to departure - 30 % of Package Cost
- 29 – 15 days prior to departure - 50 % of Package Cost
- 14 – 7 days prior to departure - 75 % of Package Cost
- 06 – 4 days prior to departure - 90 % of Package Cost
- Less than 3 Days prior to departure - 100% of Package Cost.
Cancellation charges will also be applicable if any expenses are incurred on air, train & bus tickets, boarding & lodging expenses of Instructors, assistants, transportation of goods etc. as per applicable cancellation policy.
- All Inbound tours must be booked with advance payment at least 90-60 days prior arrival.
- Payment may be done by Bank transfer/Credit card.
- All hotel vouchers, Service vouchers, Air/Train tickets will be confirmed after receiving advance payment.
Refund Policy: All refund will proceed within 30 days after adjusting of cancellation charges if applicable.
New Delhi, Delhi
Activities I Offer
- Local Tour
- Travel and Destination
- History Tour
- Activities for Kids
Wanderlust is india no 1 adventure company and also tour & travels, event adventure sport. winner of 9 National award. Reconigied by gov of india.Wanderlust is an alternative lifestyle trademark that gives you the opportunity to push your boundaries and revive your zest for life.
As India's oldest & No. 1 Adventure Sports Company, Wanderlust has a flawless track record of offering the best adventure sport experiences. Through a wide portfolio of tailor-made products, we cater to all demographics that range from students, artists and young professionals to large corporates, government bodies and MNCs.
and click "Book Now".
13,100 per person
Copyright © LastClues 2021The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.