A soulful honeymoon tour package to Kerala includes the perfect romantic ingredients. Its fascinating sites like deep coastline with serene beaches, amicable expanses of emerald backwaters, house boating, lush hill stations, exotic wildlife, dive waterfalls, reclining plantations, paddy fields and much more makes your honeymoon or vacation special and memorable.
Day 01: Arrive Cochin Drive to Munnar
- You are greeted on arrival at Cochin International Airport /Railway station by Munnar Holidays representative and thereafter depart for Munnar (130 kms / 04 hrs) enjoying the scenic beauty & the marvelous waterfalls, high mountains with the low flying clouds passing by.
- Arrive Munnar and check in at hotel. Evening at Leisure. Overnight at Munnar.
Day 02: Munnar Day Tour
- Morning after breakfast proceed for sightseeing in Munnar which includes visit to the flower garden and for an elephant safari, before driving on to the scenic Mattupetty dam, Eco- point and Kundala dam areas. At Kundala dam there is an opportunity to enjoy boating on the lake.
- Finally we drive through a vegetable growing area to Top station which is situated high in the mountains on the border between Tamil Nadu and Kerala.
- Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 03: Munnar to Thekkady
- Morning drive to Thekkady covering a distance of 110 kms / 4 hrs through cardamom hills. Check into the resort.
- After lunch take a boat ride on the lake and the Periyar dam. Boating will take approximate 2 hours and you can also get rare glimpses of wild animals.
- The forest department offers many programs including periyar tiger trail, nature walk, bamboo rafting, etc. Plantation tourism also is promoted by private agencies, so that the tourists can see and learn the cultivation of various spices of Kerala.
- Overnight stay at Thekkady.
Day 04: Thekkady to Alleppey to Kumarkom Cruise Houseboat
- After breakfast Check out your resort and drive to Alleppey, also known as Venice of the east by its special geographical features as the place is famous for its vast back water stretches and paddy fields.
- By 01 PM you can board your houseboat to explore the back waters and its serene beauty. Enjoy the ride; delicious cuisines.
- Overnight stay at House Boat.
Day 05: Departure from Alleppey to Cochin
- After the breakfast pack your baggages with a promise to return once again to this Paradise.
- Later Proceed on time to board your flight/train with sweet memories of your holiday.
- We await for your next visit … Bon Voyage. Service ends.
- Accommodation in mention hotels & resorts
- 2 Nights in Munnar with breakfast
- 1 Night in Thekkady with breakfast
- 1 Night in House Boat with Cruise in Backwaters
- All transfers & Sightseeing by A/c Car as per the itinerary
- Breakfast, Lunch, Tea Snacks & Dinner included in House Boat
- Kerala Taxi Service of an English speaking Driver
- Flower Bed,Cake & Candle Light Dinner in House Boat
- Travel/health insurance.
- Entrance fees to various sightseeing places.
- Camera/ Video charges.
- Other incidentals not mentioned in the package.
- Extra runs on the transport other than the Itinerary
- Charges for early arrivals/ late departures.
- 10% for cancellations made more than 45 days preceding your Tour Start Date.
- 25% for cancellations made 45 days to 30 days preceding your Tour Start Date.
- 50% for cancellations made 30 days to 15 days preceding your Tour Start Date.
- 100% for cancellations made less than 15 days preceding your Tour Start Date.
- Also be informed that Cancellation Requests have to be made to the corresponding Email ID’s that you receive the confirmation from.
- We do not accept cancellations over phone.
- In case of any increase in cost of Hotel, Airfare, Transport, Govt. Taxes, and Fuel Etc.., we are bound to augment the same.
- Any Hotel / Package Booking would be tentative unless you pay in advance and book on guaranteed basis.
Activities I Offer
- Local Tour
- Travel and Destination
- Activities for Kids
- Once In a Lifetime
Munnar holidays is accredited, certified and reviewed by the best in the industry. Still don't believe us? Then trust the experts and see what they have to say. Some prominent businesses has rated us the best, 5 years in a row from 2015 to 2019.Then don't go searching for a package in the wrong place.
You could get duped you know! Munnar Holidays is also a proud member of the Association of Tourism Trade Organizations of India (ATTOI), Kerala Travel Mart Society (KTM), and Travel Operators Association of Kerala (TOAK)
and click "Book Now".
40 /per person
87,626 /per person
16,078 /per person
Copyright © LastClues 2015-2022The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.