Fringed with the Himalayas, Karakoram, and Zanskar Ranges; adorned with lush as well as barren valleys; undulating verdant meadows; gurgling and meandering streams; thick forests; and a rich culture, Jammu & Kashmir is a holiday destination that is blessed with Vaishno Devi as a significant pilgrimage destination where you lose yourself to find your real self.
Day 1: Jammu to Katra
- Our services will start with your arrival at Jammu Station, you will be met by our representative and transfer you to Katra Hotel Nights Stay At Katra Hotel.
Day 2: Katra to Vaishnodevi Darshan
- After Breakfast leave for Vaishno Devi Darshan. Dinner and Over Night Stay At Katra Hotel.
Day 3: Katra to Pahalgam
- Transferred From Srinagar to Pahalgam By Road. Valley of Shepherds. Enroute you will have an rare opportunity to visit the Saffron fields.
- Also visit Awantipora Ruins & Anantnag Sulphur Springs enroute, Dinner & overnight Stay at Pahalgam Hotel.
Day 4: Pahalgam to Srinagar
- In Pahalgam you can visit: - Betaab Valley is a beautiful valley with a brook which flows in the middle of the valley, it got its name from the Indian Film ‘Betaab’ which was shot there.
- A local taxi has to be hired for Aru and Betaab Valley ( on your own Expenses).At Evening Transfer to Srinagar, Dinner and Overnight stay Srinagar House Boat/Hotel.
Day 5: Srinagar to full local sight-seeing
- After breakfast leave for Srinagar, after reaching to Srinagar transfer to local sightseeing tour to famous Nishat Garden known as ‘Garden of pleasure’ built in 16th century (1633) by Mughal Emperor Asif Khan.
- Then visiting Chashme Shahi, Shankaracharya temple situated on top of Hill where you can have a look of whole Srinagar City.
- Later you can visit the world famous Tulip garden in Srinagar. Enjoy shopping at Kashmiri craft & art stores.
- Stay overnight at the hotel in Srinagar.
Day 6: Departure
- Drop at Jammu Airport/Station.
Cancellation Policy for Land Package:
- 10% cancellation charges if cancelled 30 days prior to the start of tour.
- 25% cancellation charges if cancelled within 20 days prior to the start of tour.
- 50% cancellation charges if cancelled within 10 days prior to the start of tour.
- No refund for tour starting within 07 days, after starting or middle of the tour.
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages, Camera Fees.
- Cable Car Tickets, Any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
- Any claim due to road blocks, curfew, accident etc.
- Any other services' not specified in the Column "Inclusions".
Terms & Conditions:
- Prices valid from 01st April 2020 to 31st March 2021.
- Prices valid for minimum 02, 04, 06, 08 & 10 pax traveling together in one vehicle.
- Vehicle is provided as per the mentioned tour plan (Point to Point Basis only), not on disposal.
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services / transportation in any circumstance.
New Delhi, Delhi
Activities I Offer
- Local Tour
- Travel and Destination
- History Tour
- Activities for Kids
A man with a friendly personality and a love for travel and adventure. With over 33 years’ experience in tourism, Hamza started as a guide for Ladakh region in June 1987,He also runs SPACE TOURISM. If you find yourself with Hamza, do get yourself some coffee and get him to tell you his stories, which come from years of experience leading tours to a vast number of destinations in India / Nepal & Srilanka. His knowledge and ideas will amaze you. He has so much to offer in the travel and tourism field, Besides his love for traveling, Hamza is the Chirman of SEWAK (Shingoo Educational & Welfare Association Kaksar), an NGO, Member of Universal Peace Society.-He is also one of the active members of Sheena Cultural Association, ATOAI, ADTOI, AKTTA, Hamza himself is the author of the guide book on Kargil Ladakh (The Dreamland) Hamza is actively involved in promoting tourism in Ladakh. He is a person who truly loves his job and more importantly, has an endless love with this exotic land, DIRECTOR, Kargil INTERNATIONAL MARATHON, LUMBINI PEACE mARATHON, Kargil pEACE mARATHON, Himalayan Walakathon, North East Peace Marathon,
and click "Book Now".
4,600 per person
1,400 per person
3,400 per person
Copyright © LastClues 2021The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.