Starting from Srinagar! this tour 5-Day Kashmir Tour will take you through Srinagar, Pahalgam, Sonamarg. Blessed with alluring landscapes, the Heaven on Earth offers a bounty of offerings for every kind of traveller, be they adventure enthusiasts, nature lovers or connoisseurs. Curating one of the best lists of things to do, the crown of India really knows how to win its visitors’ hearts.
Day 1: Srinagar
- Arrival On Arrival meet with our representative & assist at the airport and transfer to Houseboats in Srinagar /Hotel in Srinagar.
- After Refresh Proceed to sightseeing of the Mughal Gardens, visiting Nishat Bagh built by Asaf Khan in 1632 AD, and Shalimar Bagh built by Jehangir for his wife empress Nur Jahan.
- Overnight stay in Deluxe Houseboat / Hotel.
Day 2: Srinagar Local Sightseeing
- After breakfast proceed for full day tour of world famous Mughal Gardens visiting the Nishat Bagh (The garden of pleasure) and Shalimar Bagh (Adobe of love), Shankaracharya Temple, Pari Mahal, Hazratbal Shrine.
- In the afternoon Shikara ride on The Dal Lake to enjoy the beauty that God has graced this city. You will get a view of some very interesting places around the Lake.
- Overnight stay at Deluxe Houseboat / Hotel.
Day 3: Srinagar - Sonamarg - Srinagar (84 km, 3 hrs One Way)
- After Breakfast drive to Sonamarg, Enjoy full day trip to Sonamarg (Meadow of Gold) also called Gateway to Ladakh.
- Sonmarg with altitude of 2690 Meters is the most beautiful drive from Srinagar.
- One can ride on horse to visit to Thajiwas Glacier where snow remains round the year.
- Return back to Srinagar. Overnight Srinagar.
Day 4: Srinagar - Pahalgam - Srinagar (94 km, 3 hrs One Way)
- Today enjoy full day excursion trip to Pahalgam (2440 Meters above Sea level).
- En-route visit Saffron fields, Anantnag Sulphur Springs.
- Drive through the green pine forest and along the Lidder River.
- Return back to Srinagar. Overnight Srinagar. (Chandanwari sightseeing will be not included).
Day 5: Srinagar
- After breakfast, check out hotel / houseboat transfer to Srinagar airport for your onward flight back home.
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages, Camera Fees.
- Cable Car Tickets, Any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
- Any claim due to road blocks, curfew, accident etc.
- Any other services' not specified in the Column "Inclusions".
Terms & Conditions:
- Prices valid from 01st April 2020 to 31st March 2021.
- Prices valid for minimum 02, 04, 06, 08 & 10 pax traveling together in one vehicle.
- Vehicle is provided as per the mentioned tour plan (Point to Point Basis only), not on disposal.
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services / transportation in any circumstance.
Cancellation Policy for Land Package:
- 10% cancellation charges if cancelled 30 days prior to the start of tour.
- 25% cancellation charges if cancelled within 20 days prior to the start of tour.
- 50% cancellation charges if cancelled within 10 days prior to the start of tour.
- No refund for tour starting within 07 days, after starting or middle of the tour.
New Delhi, Delhi
Activities I Offer
- Local Tour
- Travel and Destination
- History Tour
- Activities for Kids
A man with a friendly personality and a love for travel and adventure. With over 33 years’ experience in tourism, Hamza started as a guide for Ladakh region in June 1987,He also runs SPACE TOURISM. If you find yourself with Hamza, do get yourself some coffee and get him to tell you his stories, which come from years of experience leading tours to a vast number of destinations in India / Nepal & Srilanka. His knowledge and ideas will amaze you. He has so much to offer in the travel and tourism field, Besides his love for traveling, Hamza is the Chirman of SEWAK (Shingoo Educational & Welfare Association Kaksar), an NGO, Member of Universal Peace Society.-He is also one of the active members of Sheena Cultural Association, ATOAI, ADTOI, AKTTA, Hamza himself is the author of the guide book on Kargil Ladakh (The Dreamland) Hamza is actively involved in promoting tourism in Ladakh. He is a person who truly loves his job and more importantly, has an endless love with this exotic land, DIRECTOR, Kargil INTERNATIONAL MARATHON, LUMBINI PEACE mARATHON, Kargil pEACE mARATHON, Himalayan Walakathon, North East Peace Marathon,
and click "Book Now".
900 per person
4,000 per person
3,200 per person
1,800 per person
Copyright © LastClues 2015-2020The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.