Fringed with pine trees and adorned with the beauty of snow, the Kedarkantha Peak is one of the most sought after snow-trekking destinations in the country. Situated at a height of 3,800m above the sea level, the trek to this mountain pass in Uttarakhand offers various levels of challenges to the trekkers. Offering an enthralling trekking experience, Kedarkantha winter trek usually originate from Sankri; which can be easily reached from Dehradun and takes the trekkers through the immaculate beauty of the vicinity. Not just for the trekkers, Kedarkantha winter trek is also an ideal trek for the nature lovers, shutterbugs and other classes of travellers as well. Within the 6 exciting days of this expedition, the trekkers are rewarded with magical views, exhilarating experiences and delightful moments!
Day 1 - Dehradun - Sankri (7-8 hrs by road)
From Dehradun, drive to Sankri. Mussoorie, Kempty Fall, Nainbag, Purola and Mori will be on route.
Stay will in hotel
Sankari village can be visited in evening
Day 2 - Sankri - Juda-ka-Talab - Shepherd Camp (3-4 hrs)
Trek to Juda ka Talab, after breakfast
The trail is of moderate nature and passes through a lovely forest for most of the part.
It will take 2-2.5 hours to reach Juda-ka-Talab
Tents will be pitched here and overnight stay will be here
Day 3 - Juda ka Talab - Kedarkantha Base (4 hrs)
Can witness awesome views of snow clapped peaks in early morning
Trek to KedarKantha Base camp, after breakfast.
Reach the destination and revel in the open snow ground ringed by trees.
Witness the views of Swargarohini, Bandarpoonch and Kalanag peaks
Overnight will be spent in tents.
Day 4 - Base Camp - Kedarkantha – Hargaon
Start Trek to Kedarkantha from Base camp and reach Kedarkantha. It takes 4-5 hours to reach kedarkantha
Magnificent views of mountains of Yumnotri and Gangotri range, Kinner Kailash range and other ranges in Himachal
Head back to the Hargaon.
Overnight will be spent in tents.
Day 5 - Hargaon – Sankri
After Breakfast trek back to Sankri village.
On arrival in Sankri check-in into a hotel and enjoy the day with scenic views all around
Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6 - Drive from Sankri to Dehradun (6-7 Hours)
Post breakfast, Drive back to Dehradun. Trip ends here.
- Transport to and from the base camp
- The above trek cost includes transport to and from base camp and Safety equipment
- First aid, medical kit, oxygen cylinders, stretchers, Walkie-Talkie etc. will be available at campsite.
- Stay is included from Day 1 to Last Day. Tents/Homestays/lodges will be provided. Tripple sharing Accomodation and seprate accomodation for girls/ladies will be povided.
- All meals from dinner on Day 1 to breakfast at Last day are included. Veg food will be provided during the trek.
- Permits/ Forest fees
- UTT will arrange trekking permits and forest passes.
- Experienced Trek Leader & Team
- Qualified trek leaders haing in basic / advanced mountaineering courses certificates/ degrees will assiston trek.
- Other staff member includes qualified cooks, helpers and porters.
- Food during transit to and from the base camp
- Food would not be provided during transit and trekkers have to bear the cost at their own.
- Mule and Porter charges
- Generally we expect trekkers to carry their bag-pack and luggage themselves. For those who wish to use Mule/Porter need to pay Rs 350 per day for same.
- Personal Expense
- Personal Expense of any kind. The trek cost does not include stay at any location on last day
- *Anything apart from inclusions.
- People with below conditions are not allowed:
- People suffering from Bronchitis, Asthma, TB, Epilepsy(got faints)
- High blood pressure or higher BMI.
- Chilren should meet below requirements
- Below 8 years are not allowed
Activities I Offer
- Local Tour
- Activities for Corporates
- Once In a Lifetime
- Rare Activities
Uttarakhand Trip Trek (UTT) is number 1 Travelling company in Uttarakhand ,We are operating since October 2014, Being a local company our focus is only on Uttarakhand. We have done more than 150+ treks, tour and Char dham yatra in this region, Uttarakhand trip trek (UTT) "Uttarakhand Trip Trek (UTT) is no 1 Travelling company in uttarakhand ,We are operating since October 2014, Being a local company our focus is only on Uttarakhand.
We have done more than 150+ treks, tour and Char dham yatra in this region
and click "Book Now".
6,000 per person
5,000 per person
Copyright © LastClues 2021The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.