Kerala is one of the most sought after destinations in South India. This 5 Days Tour offers full of picturesque locations, scenic beauty, rich cultural heritage, sun-kissed beaches, wildlife sanctuaries, plantations, and loads of attractions for every individual. Kerala is superb in many ways because despite having so much to offer it remains humble which reflects its alluring beauty.
Day 1 : Arrival Cochin, Transfer to Munnar (129.2 km / 4 hrs, 30 mins)
- Upon arrival for your Kerala Tour you will be greeted by our representative at Cochin Airport / Railway Station / Bus Stand and will take you for refreshment (Non A/C room – Budget hotel / Homestay) with Kerala style breakfast.
- Start from Cochin and reach Munnar by afternoon. On the way visit Cheyyara Waterfalls, Valara Waterfalls, Attukadu Waterfalls, Spice Plantations etc. Munnar Sightseeing. Overnight stay at Hotel in Munnar.
Day 2 : Munnar Sightseeing
- After Breakfast, proceed for Kerala Sightseeing Tour which includes Eravikulam National Park (Raja Malai), Mattupetty Dam, Tea Estates, Eco Point, Spice Plantation, Rose Garden, Photo Point, Honey Bee Tree, Tea Museum, Blossom Park and Kundale Dam.
- You can also enjoy Boating in the Lake, Rock Climbing, Trekking (optional) also. Overnight stay at Hotel in Munnar.
Day 3 : Munnar to Thekkady / Periyar (91.3 km / 3hrs, 10 mins)
- After morning breakfast proceed for Thekkady Tour. On the way sightseeing destinations include Periyar Wild Life Sanctuary where you can see wild Elephant, Boar, Deer, the great Indian Tiger and more, Mullaperiyar Dam (you can watch all these only while doing boating in the Lake) and spice plantations tour where one can shop exotic spices.
- In the evening you can watch Martial Arts, Kathakali, Elephant Ride, Elephant Bath, Tribal Dance, Musical Fountain and can go for Ayurveda Spa (all are optional activities with separate entrance fees). Overnight stay at Hotel in Thekkady.
Day 4 : Thekkady to Alleppey Houseboat (150 Kms / 4 hours)
- Leaving for Alleppey in the morning after breaffast. Enjoy the backwaters, scenery and different places for 21 hrs in Kerala Style House Boats from 12 Noon.
- In the Houseboat you will be greeted with Welcome Drink, Tea, Snacks, Mineral Water, Lunch, Dinner and Breakfast. Overnight stay in the Houseboat in Alleppey.
Day 5 : Alleppey to Cochin (80 kms / 1 hr and 30 mins)
- Visit Alleppey Beach and drive to Cochin for sightseeing. Cochin sightseeing includes Fort Cochin, Navy Museum, St. Francis Church, Chinese Fishing Net, Santa Clause Basilica, Mattanchery Palace, Jewish Synagogue, Marian Drive, Marine Walk Way, Boating, Tripunitura Hill Palace.
- You can find some time for shopping at Cochin. Our representative will leave you at Cochin Airport / Railway Station / Bus Stand and will do necessary support there. Drive back to your hometown with the sweet memories of Kerala Tour.
- Room for refreshment on the day of arrival with mouth watering Kerala style breakfast
- Accommodation as mentioned on twin sharing basis with complementary breakfast
- Houseboat exclusively for you with all meals which includes welcome drink, snacks, tea, lunch, dinner, breakfast, mineral water etc
- Houseboat check-in at 12 Noon and cruises till 5.30 PM. Boat will be anchored till 7 AM and cruises for checkout at 9 AM. For A/C
- Houseboat, A/C will be operating from 9 PM till 6 AM only
- Transportation as mentioned with an English/Hindi speaking friendly driver cum guide throughout your trip
- Pickup and drop from Cochin Airport / Railway Station / Bus Station
- All sightseeing, land transfer and inter hotel transfer
- Driver bata, toll, parking, road tax, fuel charge, interstate charges
- Child below 5 yrs sharing same bed with parents will be complementary
- Air Tickets / Train Tickets / Bus Tickets
- All personal expenses and entrance fees at all sightseeing spots
- Optional activities mentioned in the itinerary
- Compulsory Gala Dinner On X'mas and New year Eve if applicable
- Less than 7 Days Prior to DOT: 100% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 7 – 15 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 75% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 16 - 30 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 50% of Package Cost as cancellation charge
- More than 30 Days: Full Refund of Package Cost (Excluding Processing Fees and it depends on other facotrs like refund from hotel etc)
Kolkata, West Bengal
Activities I Offer
- Local Tour
- Travel and Destination
- History Tour
- Activities for Kids
Denzong Leisure Private Limited is an ISO 9001:2015 certified, Ministry of Tourism - Govt of India & Directorate of Tourism – West Bengal Govt approved Travel House. Company is a member of PATA – India Chapter, IATO-Indian Association of Tour Operators, ATOAI-Adventure Tour Operators Association of India, TAAB-Travel Agent Association of Bengal & EHTTOA-Eastern Himalaya Travel & Tour Operators Association. Incredible India and Beautiful Bengal is a rare combination of nature, culture and architectural wonders.
Denzong Leisure aims to introduce you to these wonderful, hidden, natural treasures with a touch of ever desired premium support and services. The company has been awarded “The Best Leisure Product” in TTF, New Delhi - 2016 The company has been awarded “Most Promising New Destination” in TTF, Kolkata - 2018.
and click "Book Now".
4,600 /per person
1,400 /per person
3,400 /per person
1,400 /per person
Copyright © LastClues 2021The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.