With our Ladkah group tour package one can explore the nature closely and gets opportunity to visit some of the most unusual sights of this wonderland like the Magnetic Hill, Pangong Lake, Chadar Trek etc. Situated between the Himalayan mountain range and Kunlun mountain range, this beautiful land has everything that you expect from a high altitude region, only in a much more beautiful manner.
DAY 01 DELHI – LEH
Arrive at Leh airport, meet and greet by our representative and transfer to your reserved accommodation (4 Kms | 15 minutes approx). Check in to the hotel and get proper rest to acclimatize. Later, in the evening visit the Leh Market, Leh Palace and Shanti Stupa.
DAY 02 LEH – SHAM VALLEY
Today morning drive Lamayuru (180 kms – 6hrs), known for its monastery and for its lunar landscape on the way visit Gurudwara patha Sahib, Magnetic Hil, Sangam (confluence of Zanskar and Indus River) and Likir Monastery. Arrive in Lamayuru and enjoy lunch at your accoomodational. After lunch visit the ancient monastery and enjoy the mesmerizing landscape.
DAY 03 SHAM VALLEY – LEH
Enjoy hot breakfast in your tented camp in Lamayuru and start your journey back to Leh (70 Kms | 3-4 hrs approx) with en-route visit of Alchi Monastery and Hall of Fame. Arrive to the comfort of your room by late afternoon post that day is at leisure.
DAY 04 LEH – NUBRA VALLEY
After Breakfast drive to Nubra Valley (128 Kms | 4-5 hrs approx) via Khardungla (Highest Motorable road in the world, 18,380 ft). You can take short breaks at roadside cafes and scenic points for photography. On arrival check in to the hotel/camp. Post lunch, enjoy a camel safari (double humped camel which are found only in Ladakh & Mongolia) at the Sand Dunes between Deskit & Hundur Village.
DAY 05 NUBRA – PANGONG LAKE VIA SHYOK RIVER ROAD
After Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake 14,500 ft, drive of 6 – 7 Hrs (150 Kms). Arrival at Camp, Later free time at Leisure and enjoy the color changing lake and the sun set on the banks of lake.
DAY 06 PANGONG LAKE – LEH
Early morning enjoy the picturesque view of Sun rise on lake. After Breakfast drive to Leh (140 Kms | 4-5 hrs approx), en route visit Thiksey Monastery and Shey Palace.
DAY 07 LEH
Enjoy your breakfast at your hotel and then head for full day picnic at Indus River Bank. Return back to Leh by evening and explore further local market on your own.
DAY 08 LEH – DELHI
Today morning check out from your accommodation and then proceed to Airport to take flight to Delhi.
- Delhi Leh Delhi ticket on economy class
- Accommodation on Double / twin sharing basis
- All Meals (Breakfast + Packed / Hot Lunch + Dinner) as per tour plan
- To & Fro airport transfer in Leh by NON Tempo Traveller
- All sightseeing as per itinerary (point to point) NON AC Tempo Traveller
- Ladakh Entry & National Park Fee
- Tour Manager cum Guide and Monument Entrances
- 01 Oxygen Cylinder in the vehicle for visit to Nubra & Pangong Lake visits only.
- Traditional Ladakh Cultural program at Hotel
- Picnic at Indus River (Archery Competition, Music system, Lunch, Tea Coffee and Snacks and traditional Ladakhi Costume for Photography).
- Two Hump Camel Ride at Nubra Valley (15 Min ride only – Once, for per person)
- Inner line permit, Ladakh Entry Fees, Wild Life Fees & Red Cross society fee.
- 5 % GST
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Monument / Museum Entrances, Rafting & Camel ride.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond our control.
- There is no cancellation fee if you cancel at least 20 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- There is 30% cancellation fee if you cancel 7 and 19 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- There is 50% cancellation fee if you cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- There is 100% cancellation fee if you cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
Activities I Offer
- Local Tour
- Travel and Destination
- History Tour
- Activities for Kids
Bharat Ghoomo–Explore the land of mystics, is a one-of-its-kind agency which helps domestic travelers to explore the lands of mystics to its length and breadths.
The customized packages are aimed at bringing the diverse faces of India to the light and helping domestic travelers learn and feel the diversity of this great nation.
Bharat Ghoomo is an initiative by Worldwide Rail Journeys (WRJ) which has been a pioneer in reviving the railway tourism in India as an innovative channel for showcasing the true colors of India. With the same aim of promoting tourism in a holistic, sustainable and inclusive manner, the team has conceived Bharat Ghoomo so as to show domestic tourists the flora fauna and beauty of India.
and click "Book Now".
5,000 /per person
2,650 /per person
8,260 /per person
16,750 /per person
Copyright © LastClues Inc. 2022The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.