Leh is a dream destination of the travelers and Manali acts as a gateway for that route. Make your dream come true with marvelous 7 Day Manali-Leh tour package and explore the beautiful land of cultural diversity and thrilling adventures. Leh Ladakh group tour package is the perfect tour where you can head out with your group and explore the beautiful city. Be it the bustling marketplaces, the royal palaces, the treasured monasteries or its extensive trails for trekkers, it has something for everyone.
Day 1: Manali - Rohtang Pass - Sarchu (230km)
- Morning after breakfast leave for Sarchu & drive of 230 Kms approx by crossing Rohtang and towards en-route Deepak Tal & Suraj Tal (known as origin of Bhaga river) and Cross Baralacha Pass (16020 ft) Tea Break at Bharatpur.
- Arrival at Serchu by evening. Overnight in Camp.
Day 2: Sarchu - Tsomoriri Lake (225Kms / 5-6hrs)
- After early breakfast leave for Tsomoriri, drive of 225kms via Tsokar Lake. You can take shot break for picture at Tsokar Lake.
- After that drive 90kms more for Tsomoriri Lake. Arrived by evening at Lake. On evening walk round the lake and you can see many birds and beautiful lake. You can meet with nomads people and also visit monastery.
- Overnight in Camp.
Day 3: Tsomoriri - leh(240km 7-8hrs)
- After early breakfast drive to Leh passing Chumathang (Hot spring) along the Indus River.
- Late evening arrive at Leh and check in the Hotel.
Day 4: Visit monasteries around Leh:Leh, Shey Palace, Thiksey, Hemis, Stok palace, Leh (104 Kms )
- After breakfast, drive towards east of Indus valley, visit Shey palace, Thicksey monastery, Hemis monastery. Lunch. Continue our visit of Stok Museum. Return to Leh.
- Overnight in hotel at Leh.
Day 5: Nubra valley/ Khardong la Pass( 18,390 ft)
- After an early breakfast drive to Nubra Valley via Khardung la pass, the highest Motorable road in the world at a height of about 18,390, around 39km from Leh.
- At the top spectacular views of Himalayas and Karakoram rang. Afternoon visit Hundar village and can enjoy double hump camel ride on sand dunes.
Day 6: Back from Nubra valley
- After breakfast visit Disket monastery. The monastery ia about 350 yrs old and biggest monastery in Nubra valley.
- Returns to Leh by same road arrived by the Afternoon. Overnight at hotel in Leh.
Day 7: Leh to Pangong Lake to Leh ( (280 Kms / 10-11 Hrs)
- After an early breakfast leave for Pangong Lake (14,500 ft),through Changla-Pass(17,350 ft.), it is the third highest Motorable road in the world. Around 12:00 hrs.
- Arrive Pangong, the Highest Salt Water Lake in the World, shared by two countries India & China. Enjoy the beauty of the lake on the banks of Pangong while appreciating the changing colors and fascinating high altitude of the Lake.
- Drive back to Leh by the same route. Overnight Hotel.
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages, Camera Fees.
- Cable Car Tickets, Any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
- Any claim due to road blocks, curfew, accident etc.
- Any other services' not specified in the Column "Inclusions".
Terms & Conditions:
- Prices valid from 01st April 2020 to 31st March 2021.
- Prices valid for minimum 02, 04, 06, 08 & 10 pax traveling together in one vehicle.
- Vehicle is provided as per the mentioned tour plan (Point to Point Basis only), not on disposal.
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services / transportation in any circumstance.
Cancellation Policy for Land Package:
- 10% cancellation charges if cancelled 30 days prior to the start of tour.
- 25% cancellation charges if cancelled within 20 days prior to the start of tour.
- 50% cancellation charges if cancelled within 10 days prior to the start of tour.
- No refund for tour starting within 07 days, after starting or middle of the tour.
New Delhi, Delhi
Activities I Offer
- Local Tour
- Travel and Destination
- History Tour
- Activities for Kids
A man with a friendly personality and a love for travel and adventure. With over 33 years’ experience in tourism, Hamza started as a guide for Ladakh region in June 1987,He also runs SPACE TOURISM. If you find yourself with Hamza, do get yourself some coffee and get him to tell you his stories, which come from years of experience leading tours to a vast number of destinations in India / Nepal & Srilanka. His knowledge and ideas will amaze you. He has so much to offer in the travel and tourism field, Besides his love for traveling, Hamza is the Chirman of SEWAK (Shingoo Educational & Welfare Association Kaksar), an NGO, Member of Universal Peace Society.-He is also one of the active members of Sheena Cultural Association, ATOAI, ADTOI, AKTTA, Hamza himself is the author of the guide book on Kargil Ladakh (The Dreamland) Hamza is actively involved in promoting tourism in Ladakh. He is a person who truly loves his job and more importantly, has an endless love with this exotic land, DIRECTOR, Kargil INTERNATIONAL MARATHON, LUMBINI PEACE mARATHON, Kargil pEACE mARATHON, Himalayan Walakathon, North East Peace Marathon,
and click "Book Now".
800 per person
680 per person
2,000 per person
Copyright © LastClues 2015-2020The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.