Kerala has numerous luxury backwater resorts that give you the opportunity to enjoy the slow rhythm of the ripples of backwaters. In the evening, you can imbibe the sight of saffron sun kissing the backwaters bidding farewell. You will keep watching the expanse of the backwaters and your eyes will not feel boring.
Day 01: Cochin – Munnar
- You are greeted at Cochin airport / Railway Station. You will be transferred to Munnar.
- After Breakfast and proceed to Munnar. Kerala is blessed with amazing beauty of nature and it can be seen and you will enjoy all throughout your journey through tour Kerala.
- On the way visit the water falls of Valara and Cheeyappara.Overnight Stay at Munnar.
Day 02: Munnar
- After breakfast proceed for Munnar Sightseeing. Sightseeing includes Rajamalai to see the Nilgiri Tahrs, Mattupetty Dam where boating facility is available.
- The Echo-point, Kundala Lake for boating in Shikara type of boats, Top Station – The border.
Day 03: Munnar – Kumarakom
- After breakfast Proceed to Alleppey, the backwaters of Kerala. On arrival check-in to your resort.
- Relax at the water front, enjoy the sunset or even take a sunset cruise at the Vembanadu Lake.
- Here you can get a feel of the essence of a typical village life of Kerala.
Day 04: Kumarakom- Alleppey
- Check in to Houseboat for an overnight cruise through the unique back waters of Kerala.
- Houseboat will be your transportation for the day and accommodation for the night.
- Glide along the narrow canals laced by the infinite greenery imparted by coconut palms, watch the gentle and soothing greenery of paddy fields and the village folk at work. Relax on board listening.
Day 05: Alleppey- Cochin
Enjoy the hearty morning breakfast at Resort/Hotel. Later we transfer you to Cochin – airport/Railway station to proceed for your onward journey or way back home. Here you’re memorable and Kerala tour ends.
- Accommodation with Luxury 5 Star Hotels in Kerala.
- Meal Plan with Bed and Breakfast basis.
- Accommodation in 01 Double Room.
- Transfers and sightseeing by A/c Sedan includes driver Bata, toll, parking, driver’s night halt, fuel charges
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in a Private A/c Sedan
- Kids Below 05 Years will be free on parent sharing basis.
- GST Extra applicable as per government rules
- Any Airfare
- Entrances fees
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, and laundry bills etc
- Tips and porter charges
- Any boating charges (motor boat / pedal boat).
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc
- Any other service/s not specified above.
- 10% for cancellations made more than 45 days preceding your Tour Start Date.
- 25% for cancellations made 45 days to 30 days preceding your Tour Start Date.
- 50% for cancellations made 30 days to 15 days preceding your Tour Start Date.
- 100% for cancellations made less than 15 days preceding your Tour Start Date.
- Also be informed that Cancellation Requests have to be made to the corresponding Email ID’s that you receive the confirmation from. We do not accept cancellations over phone.
- In case of any increase in cost of Hotel, Airfare, Transport, Govt. Taxes, and Fuel Etc.., we are bound to augment the same.
- Any Hotel / Package Booking would be tentative unless you pay in advance and book on guaranteed basis.
Activities I Offer
- Local Tour
- Travel and Destination
- History Tour
- Activities for Kids
Munnar holidays is accredited, certified and reviewed by the best in the industry. Still don't believe us? Then trust the experts and see what they have to say. Some prominent businesses has rated us the best, 5 years in a row from 2015 to 2019.Then don't go searching for a package in the wrong place.
You could get duped you know! Munnar Holidays is also a proud member of the Association of Tourism Trade Organizations of India (ATTOI), Kerala Travel Mart Society (KTM), and Travel Operators Association of Kerala (TOAK)
and click "Book Now".
1,550 /per person
1,250 /per person
3,000 /per person
23,000 /per person
3,550 /per person
1,100 /per person
Copyright © LastClues 2015-2022The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.