Sikkim is a state in northeast India, bordered by Bhutan, Tibet and Nepal. Part of the Himalayas, the area has a dramatic landscape that includes India’s highest mountain, 8,586m Kangchenjunga. Sikkim is also home to glaciers, alpine meadows and thousands of varieties of wildflowers. Steep paths lead to hilltop Buddhist monasteries such as Pemayangtse, which dates to the early 1700s.
Lachung is a mountain village close to the Tibetan border, in the northeastern Indian state of Sikkim. It's divided by the Lachung River. The village is home to the 19th-century Buddhist Lachung Monastery, surrounded by apple orchards. Nearby, the Yumthang Valley's Shingba Rhododendron Sanctuary protects many species of rhododendron. The valley is also known for its waterfalls, pine forests and hot springs.
(03 N Gangtok + 02 N Lachung)
DAY 01: NJP RLY. STN / IXB AIRPORT - GANGTOK (ABOUT 125 KMS / 4 HRS)-- Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP station / IXB airport & transfer to Gangtok - "The Capital City of Sikkim". On arrival check-in to your hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at hotel in Gangtok.
DAY 02: GANGTOK (TRIP TO TSOMGO LAKE)-- After breakfast start for a day trip of Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.), 34 km from Gangtok city & Baba Mandir. Tsomgo Lake freezes completely during the winter and is much revered by the locals. Overnight at hotel in Gangtok.
DAY 03: GANGTOK - LACHUNG (ABOUT 125 KMS /6 HRS) -- After breakfast drive to Lachung (altitude 8800 ft) for about 6 hours. Enroute visit Singhik View point, Seven Sisters Water Falls, Naga Water Falls. Reach Lachung by evening. Dinner at hotel. Overnight halt at Lachung hotel.
DAY 04: LACHUNG -YUMTHANG EXCURSION-- Early Morning visit Yumthang - Valley (known as Valley of Flowers), Yumthang is the summer grazing ground of the yaks & winter playgrounds of yetis. On the way back visit the Hot Spring considered to have medicinal properties. Back to resort for lunch. Spent afternoon interacting with the local people taking the idea of their simple lifestyle. Overnight Halt at Lachung.
DAY 05: LACHUNG - GANGTOK (ABOUT 125KMS/6 HRS) -- After breakfast drive to Gangtok enroute witness the Beautification of the wonderful Bheema & Twin Falls. Overnight Halt in Gangtok.
DAY 06: GANGTOK - NJP RLY STN /IXB AIRPORT (ABOUT 125 KMS / 4 HRS): -- Check out from hotel in time to catch your Flight / Train for onward journey with Sweet memories
Hotels To be Used:
- Gangtok 03Nights -- The Ridge / Ricevalley
- Lachung 02 Nights -- Fortuna Lachung
- All transfers & sight seeing by Exclusive 01 Non AC Sumo/Maxx as per the itinerary on point to point basis.
- Vehicle will not b used as a disposal basis.
- Accommodation in Twin Sharing Basis.
- No. of Room = Double Bedded Room Non AC.
- Meal Plan in = Room with Breakfast at Gangtok & Lachung Part will be Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
- All presently applicable hotel Taxes & Inner Line Permit Charges.
Entry Fees /Air Fare / Train fare. Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity. Mineral/soft/ hard drinks, Corkage charges, Extra Food. Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary. Any Entry Fees, Camera fees, Guide, Tour Escort. Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot). Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure. Insurance. Anything which is not mentioned in the above mentioned Itinerary & Inclusion.
- 04 Photocopy of ID proof (Election Identity Card / Valid Passport only) of each person.
- 04 copies of passport size photographs.
- This is simply a quote; rooms are subject to availability. We are not holding any rooms.
- Below 5 year is totally complimentary, if the hotelier think that the child is chargeable then guest have to pay directly at the spot.
- Guests will carry their own Luggage & Amenities at their own risk. We are not at all liable & responsible for any sort of Damage, Theft or Loss of anything during their trip.
- This rate is valid for 7 days from the date of quotation, kindly send the confirmation within the time limit or else the quoted rate will vary.
- We will not at all be responsible for any un conducted sightseeing due to natural calamities.
- Any extra services provided other than the given itinerary and inclusion will be collected on spot by cash.
- Itinerary can be shuffled or changed as per the situation
- Vehicle will not be used at disposal basis – as per Itinerary on point to point basis
- All the tour related documents has to be provided as soon as possible after getting the final confirmation from our end. Without proper documents tour cannot be conducted under any circumstances.
- Booking day – 30 days – communication charges of Rs. 2000.00 per person /As per actual
- 30 -15 Days prior to departure -- 50% of total tour cost.
- 14 Days prior to departure - No show -- 100% of total tour cost.
Kolkata, West Bengal
Activities I Offer
- Local Tour
- Travel and Destination
- History Tour
- Once In a Lifetime
Tibet tours is a local b2b tour operator for the north-eastern fringes in India. You would find sun kissed mountains, snow-clad Himalayas, pristine beaches, dense mangroves, ethnic tribes, historical monuments, buddhist circuit’s historical colonial architecture and many more making it a whole platter of destinations for you to savor. Some have made it into the list of UNESCO World heritage site. We have the most competitive rates in india with quality service. We have good deals for the buddhist circuit. Tibet and kailash mansarovar are our signature products. We would request all stakeholders to take our service once and you would not be disappointed. A legacy of twenty years without zero complains made us unbeatable in India since its inception. In kolkata we have 50 luxury vehicle and buses only for inbound tourist. We are a Govt of india ministry of tourism approved tour operator.
and click "Book Now".
2,200 /per person
3,200 /per person
3,000 /per person
3,000 /per person
23,000 /per person
6,000 /per person
23,300 /per person
Copyright © LastClues Inc. 2022The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.