Darjeeling is a town in India's West Bengal state, in the Himalayan foothills. Once a summer resort for the British Raj elite, it remains the terminus of the narrow-gauge Darjeeling Himalayan Railway, or “Toy Train,” completed in 1881. It's famed for the distinctive black tea grown on plantations that dot its surrounding slopes. Its backdrop is Mt. Kanchenjunga, among the world’s highest peaks
You can find about 4,000 different types of flowering plants in Darjeeling district including rhododendrons, orchids, magnolia etc, there are some 300 types of ferns including the rare fern trees.
And if you care to go around the forested land, you can see some amazing animal life like red pandas, pangolins, yellow throated martens, barking deer as well as leopards and even elephants in their natural habitats. And of course if your vacation plan is to relax, enjoy food, do shopping and sightseeing, the friendly natives like the Nepalis, Tibetans and Lepchas will make you feel perfectly at home as you enjoy the fabulous weather and charm of the place.
Weather comes with different faces in Darjeeling and each season has its unique charm. But one thing which the place offers consistently is respite from the heat and dust. Summer is pleasant with a chill in the sir, while winter is very cold but offers great visibility and monsoon comes with lots of rains, mist and fog.
DAY 01: NJP RLY STN / IXB AIRPORT - DARJEELING (ABOUT 90 KMS / 3 HRS)-- Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP / IXB & transfer to Darjeeling is one of the most magnificent hill resorts in the world. Evening free to explore this Hill Queen. Overnight Halt at Darjeeling.
DAY 02: DARJEELING-- Early Morning at 0400 AM visit Tiger Hill famous for sunrise over Mt. Kanchenzonga, on way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Batasia Loop and back to hotel. After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountainerring Institute, PNZ Zoological Park (closed on Thursday) Tenzing Rock, Tibetean Refuge Centre (closed on Sunday), Tea Garden (outer view), and back to hotel for lunch. Overnight Halt at Darjeeling.
DAY 03: DARJEELING - MIRIK EXCURSION-- After breakfast excursion trip to Mirik Lake an excellent picnic spot, nestled in forested hills at an altitude of 5800 ft., it is famous for its man-made Sumendu Lake; orange orchards, cardamom plantations and tea estates enhance the Surroundings here. Evening return to the hotel. Overnight Halt at Darjeeling.
DAY 04: DARJEELING - NJP RLY STATION / IXB AIRPORT (ABOUT 90 KMS / 3 HRS)-- After breakfast transfer to NJP Stn. or IXB Airport for return journey.
Hotel To Be Used
03 Night Darjeeling -- Anand Palace /Pink Mountain
- All transfers & sight seeing by Exclusive 01 Non AC Sumo/Maxx as per the itinerary on point to point basis.
- Vehicle will not b used as a disposal basis.
- Accommodation in Twin Sharing Basis.
- No. of Room = Double Bedded Room Non AC.
- Meal Plan in = Room with Breakfast
- All presently applicable hotel Taxes & Permit Charges.
Entry Fees /Air Fare / Train fare. Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity. Mineral/soft/ hard drinks, Corkage charges, Extra Food. Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary. Any Entry Fees, Camera fees, Guide, Tour Escort. Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot). Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure. Insurance. Anything which is not mentioned in the above mentioned Itinerary & Inclusion.
· 04 Photocopy of ID proof (Election Identity Card / Valid Passport only) of each person.
· 04 copies of passport size photographs.
· This is simply a quote; rooms are subject to availability. We are not holding any rooms.
· Below 5 year is totally complimentary, if the hotelier think that the child is chargeable then guest have to pay directly at the spot.
· Guests will carry their own Luggage & Amenities at their own risk. We are not at all liable & responsible for any sort of Damage, Theft or Loss of anything during their trip.
· This rate is valid for 7 days from the date of quotation, kindly send the confirmation within the time limit or else the quoted rate will vary.
· We will not at all be responsible for any un conducted sightseeing due to natural calamities.
· Any extra services provided other than the given itinerary and inclusion will be collected on spot by cash.
· Itinerary can be shuffled or changed as per the situation
· Vehicle will not be used at disposal basis – as per Itinerary on point to point basis.
· All the tour related documents has to be provided as soon as possible after getting the final confirmation from our end. Without proper documents tour cannot be conducted under any circumstances.
- Booking day – 30 days – communication charges of Rs. 2000.00 per person /As per actual
- 30 -15 Days prior to departure -- 50% of total tour cost.
- 14 Days prior to departure - No show -- 100% of total tour cost.
Kolkata, West Bengal
Activities I Offer
- Local Tour
- Travel and Destination
- History Tour
- Activities for Corporates
Tibet tours is a local b2b tour operator for the north-eastern fringes in India. You would find sun kissed mountains, snow-clad Himalayas, pristine beaches, dense mangroves, ethnic tribes, historical monuments, buddhist circuit’s historical colonial architecture and many more making it a whole platter of destinations for you to savor. Some have made it into the list of UNESCO World heritage site. We have the most competitive rates in india with quality service. We have good deals for the buddhist circuit. Tibet and kailash mansarovar are our signature products. We would request all stakeholders to take our service once and you would not be disappointed. A legacy of twenty years without zero complains made us unbeatable in India since its inception. In kolkata we have 50 luxury vehicle and buses only for inbound tourist. We are a Govt of india ministry of tourism approved tour operator.
and click "Book Now".
2,400 /per person
1,03,500 /per person
9,500 /per person
23,500 /per person
6,500 /per person
Copyright © LastClues Inc. 2022The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.