Sharada Homestay is located in a beautiful place at NH-107, Kedarnath Road, Gabani Gaon, Ompuram, Chandrapuri, Distric Rudraprayag, Uttrakhand.
- From Delhi one can travel to Rishikesh & hire a car or local transort from Rishikesh.
- From Rishikesh you will pass through shivpuri, Dev Prayag, Srinagar & Rudra Prayag.
- From Rudraprayag to Sharada Homestay distance is 25 Km. From Sharada Homestay to Gaurikund distance is 50 KM and Chopta popularly known as mini Switzerland of Uttrakhand distance is 45 KM. If you like peace and tranquility this is an ideal place to stay. The place is adventurous as you will walk through dense forest and the musk deer sanctury and if you are lucky enough, you can see few wild animals such Leopards, Beer, Musk Deer and varity of birds.
- Once you are their you will forget everything as the beauty of the place is so captivating. In winter the entire route is full of snow which made the mountain and valley completely white. During summers you will get a different view when the mountain turns red because of Rhododendron forest.
- Chopta during winter is inhibited. One can also trek to Tungnath temple and Chandrashila Peak. Chandrashila Peak is an idle climb for basic adventure seekers or mountain enthusiast. Chandrashila is summit of the Tungnath . It literally means "Moon Rock". It is located at a height of about 4,000 metres (13,000 ft) above sea level. This peak provides a spectacular view of Himalayas,especially Nandadevi, Trisul, Kedar Peak, Bandarpunch and Chaukhamba peaks.
- There are various legends associated with this place. According to one of the popular legend, this is the place where Lord Rama meditated after defeating the demon-king Ravana.Another legend says that moon-god Chandra spent time here in penance.
- The Beauty of Chandrashila is (Website hidden by Airbnb) is an impressive vantage point that offers 360 degrees panoramic views of the mighty Himalayas.This is a beautiful trek, with difficulty level rated as easy to moderate.
- Tungnath is the highest Shiva temple in the world and is one of the five and the highest Panch Kedar temples located in the mountain range of Tunganath in Rudraprayag district, in the Indian state of Uttarakhand. The Tunganath (literal meaning: Lord of the peaks) mountains form the Mandakini and Alaknanda river valleys. Located at an altitude of 3,680 m (12,073 ft), and just below the peak of Chandrashila, Tungnath temple is the highest Hindu shrine dedicated to Lord Shiva.
- The temple is believed to be 1000 years old and is the second in the pecking order of the Panch Kedars. Madmaheswar , Lord Shiva another Panchkedar temple is 27 KM away including 16 KM trek from Sharada Home.
- One can see a nice view of vally mountain and Mandakini river from Sharada Home.
- Guests at the family can stay and enjoy river, Mountain view with breakfast, Lunch &
- Dinner.Favorite Home Home Stay in this Area
Activities I Offer
How LastClues works?
Find the desired activity
and click "Book Now".
and click "Book Now".
You choose the desired date in connection with the purchase of the Activity. When the purchase is completed we will send the details of our ‘Cluesader’
Remember to bring your Downloaded (PDF) as this is your ticket to the Activity
Copyright © LastClues 2015-2022The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.