This unique tour takes you to a different part of the world, on a visit to a bazaar and the local culture of Delhi. Discover Chandni Chowk (Moonlight Square), without doubt the busiest market area in Delhi. It dates back to 1638, when Emperor Shahjahan shifted his capital from Agra to Delhi and his daughter Jahanara constructed a square, around which a busy market grew.
Tour cost includes 1 Meal Lunch or Dinner tour at 12 Noon or 5Pm
Chandni Chowk is home to silversmiths, repair shops, clothiers, spicy street food vendors and traditional sweetmeat shops.
During this walk, explore not just the bazaar, but also the cultural landscape of this area. Visit Dariba Kalan (the silver market), Kinari Bazaar (wedding market) and Paranthewali Galli (Lane of Parathas). Also visit Gurdwara Sees Ganj Sahib, built at the site where Guru Tegh Bahadur and the ninth Sikh Guru are.
Go past Jama Masjid (one of the biggest mosques in Asia) before having Breakfast or Lunch or dinner at local restaurant.
- No cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 20 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- 30% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 7 and 19 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Bottled water
- Food tasting on the Streets.
- One Meal- (Breakfast or Lunch Or Dinner at the Time Of Tour.)
- One Rickshaw ride.
- All Applicable Taxes.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Light and sound show at red fort.
- Monument Entrance ticket .
- Personal Expenses
New Delhi, Delhi
Activities I Offer
- Local Tour
- Travel and Destination
- History Tour
- Rare Activities
Holiday Tours and Travels is leading Destination Tour operators Company and the most awarded tour operator company in India.Offers amazing tours along with exciting around India . From the impressive forts and monuments of Rajasthan to the stunning architecture of Taj Mahal and magnificent backwaters of Kerala to the Holy Ganges River, you will discover many more outstanding views and attractions with us. Our strong network and highly experienced professionals help you experience the diverse country and create lifetime memories on your mind.Our most important mission is to provide personalized service to our valuable guests while they are traveling with Us.
and click "Book Now".
4,600 /per person
1,400 /per person
3,400 /per person
1,400 /per person
Copyright © LastClues 2021The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.