This 8 Days Honeymoon Package is the perfect tour to immerse yourself in the beautiful backwaters of the 'God's Own Country', Kerala, and discover the rich cultural heritage. Be it a sightseeing tour across the beaches of Kerala, a tour in the lush green spice plantations, a wildlife tour in the untouched forests of Thekkady or a romantic getaway Kerala tour package for the newly wed. This trip has them all!
Day 1 : Arrival Cochin, Transfer to Munnar
- After arrival at Cochin Airport / Railway Station, transfer to Munnar, your first destination for your Kerala Honeymoon Tour. Munnar is 1800 mts above sea level and also the place of South India's highest peak (Anamudi-2695 mts).
- On the way visit Valara Waterfalls, Cheeyappara Waterfalls and Tea Plantations. On arrival at Munnar transfer to Hotel. Check in at Hotel. Afternoon visit Rajamala (Eravikulam National Park - open as per the directions by the forest authorities), the best place to see Nilgiri Tahr (Hermitragus Hilarious)- the mountain goat of South India and Tea Musium.
- Evening have a short visit at Munnar town. You can see the beautiful tea estates like a green paradise. Overnight stay at Hotel in Munnar.
Day 2 : Munnar Sightseeing Tour
- After breakfast proceed for Munnar Sightseeing Tour. View Maduppatty Dam, Echo Point, Kundalay Dam, Pothenmedu View Point, Blossom Park etc are some of the highlights of the sightseeing.
- Shopping and overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 3 : Munnar to Thekkady
- After breakfast, proceed to Thekkady. On the way sightseeing include Periyar wild life sanctuary where you can see wild elephant, boar, deer, the great Indian tiger and more, mullaperiyar dam (you can watch all these only while doing boating in the Lake) and spice plantations tour where one can shop exotic spices.
- In the evening you can watch martial arts, kathakali, elephant ride, elephant bath, tribal dance, musical fountain and can go for ayurveda massages (all are optional activities with separate entrance fees). Overnight stay at Thekkady.
Day 4 : Thekkady to Alleppey Houseboat
- After breakfast check out from Thekkady hotel and transfer to Alleppey Houseboat. Around 1200 hrs check in at the Houseboat and start your cruise through the rich and splendid backwater.
- Just relax at the deluxe houseboat. It will be a unique and exclusive experience in your lifetime. You will be cruising along the village sides and paddy fields witnessing the core life of the Kerala villages for the whole day.
- The house boat is fully furnished with bedrooms and a kitchen. Dinner and overnight at the houseboat.
Day 5 : Alleppey Houseboat Holidays
- Day free for leisure. Enjoy your honeymoon cruising through the Kerala backwater and viewing unparalled beauty of "God's Own Country"
Day 6 : Alleppey to Kovalam
- After breakfast drive to Kovalam. Sightseeing includes light house beach, Howah Beach, Ashoka Beach.
- Kovalam beaches has lovely coconut palms fringe the golden sand. Overnight stay at Kovalam.
Day 7 : Trivandrum / Kovalam Full Day
- You can opt for Trivandrum City Tour or can spend time at Kovalam beach till evening.
- Sightseeing includes Sree Padmanabha Swami Temple, Kuthiramalika Palace museum, The Napier Museum, Sree Chithra art gallery, zoological park, science and technology museum, Kanakakunnu Palace. Overnight stay at Kovalam.
Day 8 : Kovalam to Kochin
- For Trivandrum drop, sightseeing continues at Trivandrum. For Cochin drop, drive back to cochin. You can do shopping and can visit marine drive at cochin if time permits. Our representative will leave you at Cochin / Trivandrum Airport / Railway Station / Bus Stand and will do necessary support there.
- Drive back to your hometown with the sweet memories of Kerala Honeymoon Trip with Denzong Leisure.
- Room for refreshment on the day of arrival with mouth watering Kerala style breakfast (only for group less than 3 people and for cochin pick up)
- Accommodation as mentioned on twin sharing basis with complementary breakfast
- Houseboat exclusively for you with all meals which includes welcome drink, snacks, tea, lunch, dinner, breakfast, mineral water etc
- Houseboat check in at 12Noon and cruises till 5.30 PM. Boat will be anchored till 7 AM and cruises for checkout at 9 AM. For A/C
- Houseboat, A/C will be operating from 9 PM till 6 AM only
- Transportation as mentioned with an English / Hindi speaking friendly driver cum guide throughout your trip
- Pickup and drop from Cochin Airport / Railway Station / Bus Station
- All sightseeing, land transfer and inter hotel transfer
- Driver bata, toll, parking, road tax, fuel charge, interstate charges
- Child below 5 yrs sharing same bed with parents will be complementary
- Air Tickets / Train Tickets / Bus Tickets
- All personal expenses and entrance fees at all sightseeing spots
- Optional activities mentioned in the itinerary
- Compulsory Gala Dinner On X'mas and New year Eve if applicable
- Less than 7 Days Prior to DOT: 100% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 7 – 15 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 75% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 16 - 30 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 50% of Package Cost as cancellation charge
- More than 30 Days: Full Refund of Package Cost (Excluding Processing Fees and it depends on other facotrs like refund from hotel etc)
Kolkata, West Bengal
Activities I Offer
- Local Tour
- Travel and Destination
- History Tour
- Once In a Lifetime
Denzong Leisure Private Limited is an ISO 9001:2015 certified, Ministry of Tourism - Govt of India & Directorate of Tourism – West Bengal Govt approved Travel House. Company is a member of PATA – India Chapter, IATO-Indian Association of Tour Operators, ATOAI-Adventure Tour Operators Association of India, TAAB-Travel Agent Association of Bengal & EHTTOA-Eastern Himalaya Travel & Tour Operators Association. Incredible India and Beautiful Bengal is a rare combination of nature, culture and architectural wonders.
Denzong Leisure aims to introduce you to these wonderful, hidden, natural treasures with a touch of ever desired premium support and services. The company has been awarded “The Best Leisure Product” in TTF, New Delhi - 2016 The company has been awarded “Most Promising New Destination” in TTF, Kolkata - 2018.
and click "Book Now".
8,000 per person
by Ratan Shastri
3,600 per person
3,500 per person
Copyright © LastClues 2021The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.