Sattal is a popular tourist destination in Uttarakhand's Nainital district. Although there are several sport activities available in the area, kayaking is the most popular. It is possible to do so in Sattal Lake, which is only 5 kilometres from Bhimtal. The entire area is surrounded by lush green massive oak trees, which add to the breathtaking vistas.
- A very beautiful place to go through the quiet roads with green forest on both the sides
- There are seven lakes which are connected to each other in the sattal giving it name a place of seven lakes
- You will be guided by the trained guiders all the time.
- If you don’t know how to row your kayak the provision for pre- training is there.
- Medical aid available all the time for any type of mishappening.
- You can opt for single seated kayak or double seated kayaking, whichever suits you.
- A perfect one day picnic sport for family, friends and couples.
- Bring extra pair of clothing.
and click "Book Now".
8,000 /per person
600 /per person
6,000 /per person
67,000 /per person
Copyright © LastClues 2015-2022The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.