LastClues respects privacy of its users and for this we have outlined a policy as to how we collect, use, store or disclose and otherwise treat your personal information as required by the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules,2011. We collect your personal information primarily for providing our services to you.
1. Collection of your personal information
The personal information collected, held, used and disclosed by us is collected either directly from you, or by our vendors/suppliers or from third parties.
The personal information collected is limited to the extent that is necessary to assist us in providing the services you request. The types of personal information that we collect from you depends on your individual circumstances and on the type of service that you request from us. Generally, when you raise a request regarding any tour/activity, we collect personal information such as:
- Date of Birth
- Contact address
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Payment details such as Credit or Debit card information
- Tour/activity details
- Any other relevant information
- Using cookies to store user’s name and password on their computer for future visits to our website.
We may collect your personal information in a variety of ways, including the following methods:
- information shared by you while making a booking for any tour/activity or travel either directly with us or with any of our travel agent. This information will usually be provided in person during a meeting, online, by email or on telephone;
- information you provide on our website, such as to register online for special deals, competitions or to receive our newsletters;
- from any of the companies affiliated with us;
- from other travel agents or service providers;
- from third party service providers that collect personal information when providing you with a service and then provide that information to us, and
- through cookies or our server software.
2. Use of your personal information
We collect your personal information for the primary purpose of providing travel related services, including:
- to make bookings of the tour/activity you were interested in;
- to make bookings with travel service providers, such as airlines, hotels and tours, on your behalf,
- to fulfill administrative functions of our organisation such as billing;
- to correspond with you in relation to the services requested by you;
- to provide you with promotional and marketing materials that might interest you.
We will not sell our client database to third parties and will only use your personal information for the purpose for which it was provided or a related secondary purpose, unless you agree otherwise or the use and disclosure is permitted under the Privacy Act.
3. Disclosure of personal information
Your personal information may be disclosed to third parties in the following circumstances:
- As required or authorised by law, such as where unlawful activity has been engaged in or is suspected of being engaged in, as required by law or legal agencies; and
- To our travel service providers, vendors, suppliers, or agents for providing you with the services you have requested for.
When we book any travel arrangements for you and collect your personal information we act as agent on behalf of travel service providers, such as airlines, tour companies, travel insurance providers and hotels who are responsible for providing your services.
It might be a case that some of the travel service providers that we disclose your personal information to may be located outside India. The overseas travel service providers may not have privacy standards equivalent to the standards imposed in India. We do not exercise any control over the privacy practices of overseas recipients. If you do not consent to this you should not disclose your personal information to us.
4. Security of your personal information
The personal information that we collect from our customers will be stored on our servers and it shall not be accessed by employees of our company, unless required. We take reasonable steps to:
- Ensure that personal information that we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete, relevant and up to date, and stored in a secure environment;
- Implement physical and technological steps to ensure protection of your personal information from being misused, modified or any unauthorized access;
- Reviewing and updating our security measures regularly so as to maintain the security, integrity and privacy of the personal information that we collect;
- Destroy the personal information when it is no longer required.
Security measures that we have in place to protect your personal information include the following:
- Requiring employees and travel agents associated with us to use login and passwords for access to all systems;
- Requiring staff and employees to maintain the confidentiality of customer information;
- Using secure networks while transmitting the electronic data
- Employing standard techniques such as firewalls, encryption and virus scanning methods.
To the extent permitted by law, we are not liable for any unauthorised access to your personal information or for any other security breach.
You can unsubscribe from receiving communications from us at any time. If you do not wish to receive any further marketing material from us click on the unsubscribe link.
6. Access to, and correction of, your personal information
You can access and correct your personal information held by any of our personal travel managers by contacting that personal travel manager directly.
You may request access to, or correction of, any of your personal information that we hold by contacting us directly using the details you have shared. We will respond to your request within a reasonable period after it is made and may recover from you our reasonable cost of providing you with access.
7. Third party websites
Our website contains links to other websites that are not controlled, operated or maintained by us. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of those websites. Before providing your personal information to such websites, you should read, and ensure that you understand, their privacy policies.
If you do not wish to receive cookies, or prefer to use the website anonymously, you should adjust your internet browser settings accordingly.
If you have a complaint about the way we have dealt with your personal information, or if there has been a breach of the Information (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules,2011, please contact us directly. We will respond to your complaint within a reasonable time.
Copyright © LastClues 2021The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.