The “Land of high passes”, Ladakh is a picturesque region in the state of Jammu and Kashmir that is right on the top of every traveller’s bucket list. Ladakh is famously known to attract Nature enthusiasts, Photographers (due to it scenic beauty), adventurers such as avid bikers which offers them some world renowned passes.
It has a lot to offer from Trekking in Ladakh, River Rafting in Zanskar and Indus River to Summiting Peaks like Stok-Kangri peak and Kangyartse Peak are are some various activities which can fulfill your travel requirements.
Day 1: Srinagar local sightseeing
- Today morning Pick up from Srinagar Airport by cab & proceed towards Srinagar. On arrival Check into houseboat.
- After taking some rest, Take a tour of Srinagar Local sightseeing covering Dal Lake, Mughal Gardens, Shalimar Bagh, Nishat Bagh, Jamia Masjid, Pari Mahal/Shankaracharya temple.
- Later in the evening return to the houseboat. Dinner and overnight stay at houseboat
Day 2: : Srinagar - Sonmarg - Kargil
- After breakfast, Check out from the houseboat and drive to transfer to Kargil en root over Sonmarg.
- On arrival at Kargil Check into hotel.
- Dinner & overnight stay at hotel in Kargil.
Day 3: Kargil - Leh
- Today morning after breakfast check out from hotel & drive towards Leh, Covering enroute Lamayuru the Moonland.
- On arrival check into hotel. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel in Leh.
Day 4: Leh Near by sightseeing
- Today morning after breakfast get ready for Full day excursion Shey, Thicksey & hamis Monestry, 3 idiot school, sindhu ghat sightseeing, and also visit Hall of Fame, Shanti Stupa, Leh Palace & Leh Market area.
- Evening back to hotel, Dinner & overnight stay at hotel in Leh.
Day 5: Leh - Pangong Lake - Leh
- Full day excursion to Pangong Lake (approx. 300 kms round trip, located on the Indo-China Border), en root crossing the Chang-la pass (alt: 17370 ft.).
- After sightseeing around the lake, proceed back to Leh City via Changa-la Pass. On arrival at Leh , check into hotel , Dinner & overnight stay at hotel in Leh.
Day 6: Leh - Nubra Vellay - Leh
- After breakfast depart for Nubra - stop over at Khardung la - 2nd highest motor able Road @ height of 18,380 ft. Watch Shayok View Point. After crossing the pass, you can have a view of Khardong village, Khalser and Deskit (the main villages of Nubra valley).
- Arrive at Nubra (Diskit Town) - Nubra Valley Known as Ldumra (the valley of flowers) is situated in the north of Leh. The average altitude of the valley is about 10,000 ft. above the sea level. And also visit the main attraction of the area i.e. the Bactrian camel (Shaggy double hump Camel) around sand dunes, Deskit and Samstanling monasteries, and Hot Water Springs.
- Arrive at Leh and check in to your Hotel.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Leh.
Day 7: Leh - Srinagar
- This day after breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed towards Srinagar.
- On arrival check into the hotel. Dinner & overnight stay at hotel in Srinagar.
Day 8: Srinagar - Gulmarg
- After breakfast check out from the hotel & drive to Gulmarg and proceed towards the sightseeing of Gulmarg. Gulmarg ("Meadow of Flowers") is a town, a Hill Station, popular skiing destination and have Gondola ride from Gulmarg to Khilanmarg(AT YOUR OWN COST) have a real natural beauty of summer & full snow view in winter.
- Evening back to Srinagar. Dinner & overnight stay at hotel .
Day 9: Srinagar Drop
- This day morning after breakfast check out from the hotel then proceed towards Srinagar Airport by cab.
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages, Camera Fees.
- Monastry Tickets, Any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
- Any claim due to road blocks, curfew, accident etc.
- Any other services' not specified in the Column "Inclusions".
Terms & Conditions:
- Prices valid from 01st April 2020 to 31st March 2021.
- Prices valid for minimum 02, 04, 06, 08 & 10 pax traveling together in one vehicle.
- Vehicle is provided as per the mentioned tour plan (Point to Point Basis only), not on disposal.
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services / transportation in any circumstance.
Cancellation Policy for Land Package:
- 10% cancellation charges if cancelled 30 days prior to the start of tour.
- 25% cancellation charges if cancelled within 20 days prior to the start of tour.
- 50% cancellation charges if cancelled within 10 days prior to the start of tour.
- No refund for tour starting within 07 days, after starting or middle of the tour.
New Delhi, Delhi
Activities I Offer
- Local Tour
- Travel and Destination
- History Tour
- Activities for Kids
A man with a friendly personality and a love for travel and adventure. With over 33 years’ experience in tourism, Hamza started as a guide for Ladakh region in June 1987,He also runs SPACE TOURISM. If you find yourself with Hamza, do get yourself some coffee and get him to tell you his stories, which come from years of experience leading tours to a vast number of destinations in India / Nepal & Srilanka. His knowledge and ideas will amaze you. He has so much to offer in the travel and tourism field, Besides his love for traveling, Hamza is the Chirman of SEWAK (Shingoo Educational & Welfare Association Kaksar), an NGO, Member of Universal Peace Society.-He is also one of the active members of Sheena Cultural Association, ATOAI, ADTOI, AKTTA, Hamza himself is the author of the guide book on Kargil Ladakh (The Dreamland) Hamza is actively involved in promoting tourism in Ladakh. He is a person who truly loves his job and more importantly, has an endless love with this exotic land, DIRECTOR, Kargil INTERNATIONAL MARATHON, LUMBINI PEACE mARATHON, Kargil pEACE mARATHON, Himalayan Walakathon, North East Peace Marathon,
and click "Book Now".
4,600 /per person
1,400 /per person
3,400 /per person
1,400 /per person
Copyright © LastClues 2021The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.