Prashar Lake is located in Mandi District of HP at an altitude of 2730 mtr (9000 feet). Holy Lake is known for three story Pagoda style Temple of Prashar Rishi and its floating island. Lake is Surrounded by green Meadows & around the meadows are dense alpine forest. Lake also offers Panoramic view of snow clad ranges of Dhauladhar, Pir Panjal and Great Himalayas. Water of the lake is clear and you can spot fishes inside, on a clear day lake appears blue when seen from the surrounding hillocks. Prashar Lake has a perimeter of around 300 meters and a walk around the lake gives a mystical experience of calmness of the surrounding.
• Arrival in Panarsa
• Check-in into HomeStay
• Breakfast + Transfer to Jwalapur village on Shared Cabs (25 Km)
• Trek to Prashar Lake is around 8 Kms, packed lunch can be done near the Waterfall
• Most part of the trek is through lush green forests, along a stream with numerous waterfalls enroute
• As you reach the top you see Alpine meadows and the magnificent lake on your Left
• Visit the Prashar Rishi Temple, take blessings & make new wishes to the deity
• Spend some time at the lake & Capture the Himalayan Silhouette during sunset
• There are couple of local dhabba's n Shops around Lake where you can grab hot Tea or a quick Snack
• Snacks + Dinner (Bonfire if possible / if Allowed)
• Camping under the Stars at Prashar Lake (outside of the Fence)
• Sunrise Photography with 360 panaromic view of the mighty Himalayas
• Form these hills you can have clear shots of the Himalayan Ranges
• Snow covered Dhauladhar Ranges + Bada Bhangal on the West
• Great Himalayan National Park + Deo Tibba in the East
• Breakfast at the Lake + Trek back to Jwalapur Village (~8km)
• Taxis will be available at Jwalapur for Transfer to Panarsa(25 Km)
• More Photography at Panarsa as you walk along the river side
• Collect Luggage & Departure
• 4 Meals (2 Breakfast + 1 Packed Lunch + 1 Dinner + Tea) all Veg
• Transit Room on the day of arrival in Panarsa for freshen-up
• Clock Room to leave any extra stuff at Panarsa
• Shared Cabs from Panarsa >> Jwalapur >> Panarsa
• Stay at Prashar Lake (Camping)
• Gear (Tent + Sleeping Bag + Matts + Lights)
• Certified Guide + Support Staff + Safety Equipment
Activities I Offer
- Travel and Destination
- Activities for Corporates
and click "Book Now".
Copyright © LastClues 2021The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.