This one day tour gives you advantages to local experiences of Old Delhi city tour and one of the leading popular temple Akshardham Temple. This short day trip traveler can easily plan if they wish to experience the real India’s best city outcomes in the shape of memorable sights. Old Delhi’s famous Jama Mosque, Asia’s biggest Spice Market, giving free time to walk in Chandni Chowk and visit Red Fort. You also are getting the chance to visit the magnificent Hindu temple Swami Narayan Akshardham temple.
Pick up 09:00 am from your own booked Delhi Hotel by the car driver and move to Old Delhi the first place:
Jama Masjid:- Jama Masjid is another marvelous treasure of the Old City, and is the largest mosque in India. Its courtyard can hold an incredible 25,000 devotees. The mosque took 13 years to build and was completed in 1650.
Browse Asia's Largest Wholesale Spice Market: Later after a visit to this mosque board to the Rickshaw and enjoy a ride towards to Asia’s biggest wholesale spice market called “ Khari Baoli” It is the Road, next to Fatehpuri Masjid at the western end of Chandni Chowk in Old Delhi, is home to the largest wholesale spice market in Asia. Spices connected India to the West, and the market at Khari Baoli Road has been in business since the 17th century.
Old Delhi walking tour: Take a walking tour towards Chandni Chowk:- The Chandni Chowk (Moonlight Square) is one of the oldest and busiest markets in Old Delhi, India. Chandni Chowk is located close to Old Delhi Railway Station. The Red Fort monument is located within the market. It was built in the 17th century by Mughal Emperor of India Shah Jahan and designed by his daughter Jahanara.
--Later walk to nearer a famous Red Fort or Lal Quila:
Red Fort:- Delhi's most famous monument, the Red Fort, stands as a powerful reminder of the Mughal emperors who ruled India. Its walls, which stretch for over two kilometers (1.2 miles), were built in 1638 to keep out invaders. However, they failed to stop the fort from being captured by the Sikhs and the British. To take your imagination back to the ancient era, a one hour sound and light show of the fort's history is held each evening. (Fort is closed on Every Monday)
Later board to the car at the Red Fort Parking area and proceed to visit the Fascinating Akshardham temple.
Swaminarayan Akshardham Temple: 'Akshardham' means the divine abode of God. It is hailed as an eternal place of devotion, purity, and peace. Swaminarayan Akshardham at New Delhi is a Mandir – an abode of God, a Hindu house of worship, and a spiritual and cultural campus dedicated to devotion, learning, and harmony. The temple was officially opened on 6 November 2005 by Pramukh Swami Maharaj in the presence of Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam, Manmohan Singh, L.K Advani, and B.L Joshi. (Temple is closed on Every Monday)
Later driver drop you at the hotel or Delhi International airport (TRIP ENDS)
- Air-conditioned Private Car with driver
- Pickups and Drop-offs (Hotel to Hotel)
- One way Rickshaw Ride in Old Delhi (Jama Mosque - Spice Market)
- Fuel for car, parking fees & taxes
- Mineral Water bottle to each traveler
- Any monument entry tickets or camera fee if apply
- Accommodations in Delhi
- Any meals or beverages
- Airport Pickups & Drop-offs (It can be arranged at additional cost)
- English Speaking tour guide (It can be arranged at additional cost)
- Tipping and gratuities (It's up to you)
- Personal expenses such as shopping or eating out
- Traveler must be submitted their hotel details located in Delhi city center in order to pick up by the driver
- Minimum 02 adults are required to book this tour
- Except for Mondays, this one-day sightseeing tour will be available
- Red Fort & Akshardham temple in Delhi closed on every Monday
- After finish, this trip driver can drop at the airport in Delhi instead of the hotel (*Additional cost apply)
- Advance payment Mode: 3 days prior to arrival, 2 days before cancellation no refunds
New Delhi, Delhi
Activities I Offer
- Local Tour
- History Tour
and click "Book Now".
2,850 per person
3,400 per person
Copyright © LastClues 2015-2020The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.