Day 01: Arrive Cochin Drive to Munnar (130Kilometres 04Hrs drive)
You will be greeted by a representative of Munnar Holidays at the Kochi Airport and drive to one of the most preferred and beautiful hill stations in India, Munnar. Even on the way, you will witness the abundant natural beauty of Munnar. Once you are in Munnar you can experience the hill station in all its pristine natural beauty adorned with green pastures of spice plantations, beautiful rivulets, cascading waterfalls and dense forests. You will be checked-in at the hotel as and when you are arrived. You will have plenty of time to relax and be comfortable while enjoying the hospitality of the hotel. Your overnight stay will be at Munnar.
Optional Activities on Extra Cost: Spice Plantation Visit, Elephant Safari, Jeep Safari
Note: To avoid last minute disappointments we recommend booking Eravikulam National Park Tickets in advance via http://eravikulam.org/online-entry-tickets-terms
Day 02: Munnar Day Tour
At the hotel, you will be provided with your breakfast and fill your stomach enough to keep going at the exciting that is looming in front of you at Munnar. We will take you to the flower garden where you can witness a myriad of exotic and beautiful flowers. Then you will have one of the most exciting things to do in Munnar—an elephant safari. Riding on the back of a tusker will leave you gasping for breath. You will also be able to visit the Mattupetty Tea Factory en route where you can witness at close quarters how the most important ingredient of the world famous beverage, tea, is made here. We will then proceed to the stunningly attractive Mattupetty Dam, Echo-Point and Kundala Dam. If you would like, you can ride on the waters of Kundala Dam on a speeding boat. The next exciting item is the drive where you will be taken along the vegetable fields located at the high mountains of Munnar at the borders of Tamil Nadu and Kerala. Relishing the memories of the day, you can sleep overnight at the hotel in Munnar.
Day 03: Departure from Munnar to Cochin 04Hrs Drive (Recommend to book flight/Train after 6pm)
After breakfast, Check out from hotel later we will take you to visit the tea museum of Munnar where you can learn the history of tea gardens in Munnar and if so wish, join the demonstration of tea tasting. Next on the item is a visit to the Eravikulam National Park, home to Nigiri Tahr which is the endangered mountain goat of South India. The park is spread 97 Square Kilometres along the Kannan Devan hills. The grass lands of the hills are worth exploring and spending time at. Once you are done, you will be taken back to Munnar Town for Lunch with a promise to return once again to this Paradise, Later Proceed on time to board your flight/train with sweet memories of your holiday. We wait for your next visit. Bon Voyage. Service ends.
Package cost includes:
- Accommodation in mention hotels & resorts in Double Room
- Kids below 06Years will be Complimentary on Parent Sharing basis
- 02 Nights in Munnar with Breakfast & Dinner
- Flower Bed, Honeymoon Cake & candle Light Dinner
- Pick up & Drop from Cochin airport/Railway Station
- All transfers & Sightseeing by Car as per the itinerary
- Service of an English speaking Driver
- Toll & Parking
- 5% Goods & Service Tax
Package does not includes:
- Travel/health insurance.
- Entrance fees to various sightseeing places.
- Camera/ Video charges.
- Any other incidentals not mentioned in the package.
- Extra runs on the transport other than the Itinerary
- Charges for early arrivals/ late departures.
Munnar 2N Hill Station: Nature Zone Resorts Tree House , Tree House N A/c
A/c Sedan for Transfers & Sightseeing
Optional Activities & Entry Fees at Various sightseeing spots:
- Eravikulam National park (Rajamalai) 90 per Person Indians
- Eravikulam National park (Rajamalai) Foreigner 360 per Person
- Eravikulam National Park Advance Reservation 50 per person
- Dream Land Fun Park in Munnar 600 Per Person
- Tea Museum in Munnar 95 per Person
- Elephant Ride in Munnar 400 per pax 15mins
- Mattupetty Dam – Speed Boating 600 for 5pax 15mins
- Mattupetty Dam Entrance 20 per person
- Eco-Point Pedal Boating 250 pedal for 30 mins
- Kundala Dam – Pedal Boating 350 for 20mins
- Top Station Entrance 25 Per person/Foreign Nationals Rs.50 Per person
- Kolukumalai Tea factory visit Entrance 100 per person
- Kathakali Show & Martial Arts 400 per Person
- Lockhart Tea factory Entrance 200 Indians & Foreigners Rs.400 per person
- Kolukkumalai Jeep safari 3000 per Jeep
- 04Hrs Soft Trekking in Munnar with Guide 1200 per Person
- Periyar Boating Charges 225 Per Person
- Entry Fees at Periyar Tiger Reserve 100 Per Person
Activities I Offer
- Travel and Destination
- Activities for Corporates
Munnar holidays is accredited, certified and reviewed by the best in the industry. Still don't believe us? Then trust the experts and see what they have to say. Some prominent businesses has rated us the best, 5 years in a row from 2015 to 2019.Then don't go searching for a package in the wrong place.
You could get duped you know! Munnar Holidays is also a proud member of the Association of Tourism Trade Organizations of India (ATTOI), Kerala Travel Mart Society (KTM), and Travel Operators Association of Kerala (TOAK)
and click "Book Now".
2,800 /per person
5,500 /per person
22,199 /per person
65,701 /per person
87,626 /per person
54,812 /per person
20,280 /per person
Copyright © LastClues 2015-2022The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.