3 Nights 4 Days Kerala tour package covering Cochin,Munnar,Alleppey and Cochin.
Day 01: Arrive Cochin drive to Munnar
You are greeted on arrival at Cochin International Airport /Railway station by Munnar Holidays representative and thereafter depart for Munnar (130 kms / 04 hrs) enjoying the scenic beauty & the marvelous Valara & Cheeyyapara Seasonal waterfalls, high mountains with the low flying clouds passing by. Arrive Munnar and check in at hotel. Day at Leisure. Overnight at Munnar. Optional Activities on Extra Cost: Spice Plantation Visit, Elephant Safari
Day 02: Munnar Day Tour
Morning after breakfast proceed for sightseeing in Munnar which includes Eravikulam National park (Rajamalai), a top peak of Munnar where you may see Nilgiri Tahr (mountain goats), Tea Museum, Flower garden, Tea Plantations,Mattupetty Dam, Eco-Point, Kundala Dam etc. You can also enjoy boating in the Lake (optional).Back to Hotel. Overnight at Munnar. Optional Activities on Extra Cost: Martial Arts, Kathakali, Elephant Safari, Jeep Safari
Day 03: Munnar to Alleppey Houseboat (200Kms 05Hrs Drive) Recommended to start by 08Am
Mornings after breakfast drive to Alleppey, Water locked place is endowed with immense natural beauty and array of rivers, canals and lakes ideal for boat cruise. On arrival check in to a traditional Kerala Style Houseboat and Cruise through the backwaters is the fabulous way to explore the fascinating beauty of the backwaters. Overnight at House Boat.
Note: A/c will function only from 09:00 PM to 06:00 AM in Deluxe A/c House Boat, in Premium and above AC can be used whenever required. Boat will anchor from 05:00PM till 08:00AM. Special dishes can be arranged subject to availability against direct payment, Check in 01pm & check out will be 09am.
Day 04: Departure from Alleppey to Cochin (120Kms 03Hrs Drive) Recommend to book Return ticket after 2PM
After the breakfast pack your baggages with a promise to return once again to this Paradise… later Proceed to Alleppey Beach, Museum in Cochin, Lulu Mall later on time to board your flight/train with sweet memories of your holiday. We await for your next visit … Bon Voyage. Service ends.
- Accommodation in mention hotels & resorts
- 02 Nights in Munnar with breakfast
- 01 Night in Alleppey with Breakfast
- All transfers & Sightseeing by A/c Car as per the itinerary
- Pick up & Drop from Cochin Airport/ Railway station
- Service of an English speaking Driver
- Toll & Parking
- Travel/health insurance.
- Entrance fees to various sightseeing places.
- Optional Activities mentioned in the itinerary
- Camera/ Video charges.
- Any other incidentals not mentioned in the package.
- Extra runs on the transport other than the Itinerary
- Charges for early arrivals/ late departures.
Optional activities & Price:
- Eravikulam National park (Rajamalai) – Rs.90 per Person Indians
- Eravikulam National park (Rajamalai) Foreigner – Rs.360 per Person
- Eravikulam National Park Advance Reservation – Rs.50 per person
- Dream Land Fun Park in Munnar – Rs.600 Per Person
- Tea Museum in Munnar – Rs.125 per Person
- Elephant Ride in Munnar – Rs.400 per pax 15mins
- Mattupetty Dam – Speed Boating – Rs.600 for 5pax 15mins
- Mattupetty Dam Entrance – Rs.20 per person
- Eco-Point Pedal Boating – Rs.250 pedal for 30 mins
- Kundala Dam – Pedal Boating – Rs.350 for 20mins
- Top Station Entrance – Rs.25 Per person/Foreign Nationals Rs.50 Per person
- Kolukumalai Tea factory visit Entrance – Rs.100 per person
- Kathakali Show & Martial Arts – Rs.400 per Person
- Lockhart Tea factory Entrance – Rs.200 Indians & Foreigners Rs.400 per person
- Kolukkumalai Jeep safari – Rs.3000 per Jeep
- 04Hrs Soft Trekking in Munnar with Guide – Rs.1200 per Person
- Periyar Boating Charges – Rs.225 Per Person
- Entry Fees at Periyar Tiger Reserve – Rs.100 Per Person
Activities I Offer
- Travel and Destination
- Activities for Corporates
Munnar holidays is accredited, certified and reviewed by the best in the industry. Still don't believe us? Then trust the experts and see what they have to say. Some prominent businesses has rated us the best, 5 years in a row from 2015 to 2019.Then don't go searching for a package in the wrong place.
You could get duped you know! Munnar Holidays is also a proud member of the Association of Tourism Trade Organizations of India (ATTOI), Kerala Travel Mart Society (KTM), and Travel Operators Association of Kerala (TOAK)
and click "Book Now".
4,600 per person
1,400 per person
3,400 per person
Copyright © LastClues 2021The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.