This Kerala package with Kanyakumari tour covers Munnar, Thekkady, Alappey, Backwater houseboat, Kovalam, Kanyakumari almost top touring places of Kerala. The heady spicy scented air, vistas of green punctuated by water bodies glistening in the sun and waterfalls all make for a composition that is a feast for the soul.
Day 01: Arrival in Kochi
- Munnar Holidays representative will greet and transfer you at Kochi Airport. Then he transfers you to your pre-booked hotel. Freshen up and relax. Also termed as Queen of Arabian Sea, Kochi is a one of the most important tourist places in Kerala, God’s Own Country.
- You will see interesting tourist attractions like Mattancherry Dutch Palace, Jewish Synagogue, Jews Street, St Francis Church, Chinese Fishing Nets, etc. Overnight will be at Cochin.
Day 02: Kochi – Munnar (150Kms 05Hrs Drive)
- Morning drive to Munnar – a gorgeous hill station in Kerala, God’s Own Country. Enjoy extraordinary scenery & bountiful nature beauty created by striking streams, small waterfalls, rubber plantation, spice plantations (pepper, cardamom, tea, coffee, etc) and thick jungle of Kerala all through the journey to Munnar.
- On arrival at Munnar, check-in at your hotel. Spend rest of the day at leisure time. Overnight stay will be at Munnar
Day 03: Munnar Day Tour
- Morning after breakfast proceed for sightseeing in Munnar which includes visit to the flower garden and for an elephant safari, before driving on to the scenic Mattupetty dam, Eco- point and Kundala dam areas.
- At Kundala dam there is an opportunity to enjoy boating on the lake. Finally we drive through a vegetable growing area to Top station which is situated high in the mountains on the border between Tamil Nadu and Kerala. Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 04: Munnar – Periyar (Thekkady) (120Kms 04Hrs Drive)
- After cheerful breakfast at the hotel drive to Periyar (Thekkady). Enroute visit to Anayirangal Dam See the copious nature beauty, appealing mountain streams, spice plantations etc. on the way.
- On arrival at Periyar, check-in at your hotel. Freshen up and relax. Have boat cruise over the Periyar Lake and explore Periyar wildlife sanctuary. See diverse species of birds and animals making an amazing move while monkeys show their tricks to grab your attention. Overnight will be at Thekkady.
Day 05: Alleppey Houseboat Cruise
- Spend morning at leisure at hotel and have your breakfast. Check-in to houseboat.
- Cruise through pictorial Vembanad Lake (largest fresh water lake in Asia, Evening snacks, tea and dinner will be onboard the houseboat. Overnight will be at House Boat.
Day 06: Alleppey – Kovalam (190Kms 05Hrs Drive)
- After breakfast drive to Kovalam.On arrival check in to the Resort. After Lunch proceed for sightseeing of Trivandrum [The Capital of Kerala].
- Here you can see the 260 year old Sri Padmanabha Swami Temple, Puthan Maliga Palace Museum [200 year old Palace of the Travancore Maharaja’s], Napier Museum and Sri Chitra Art Gallery. Evening free to relax at the Beach. Overnight stay at Kovalam.
Day 07: Kovalam to Kanyakumari
- After early breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Kanyakumari (100km–3hours) drive, Proceed for local sightseeing tour in the afternoon.
- Kanyakumari is located at the southern tip of the Indian subcontinent and represents the site where the spiritual leader Swami Vivekananda spent days in meditation upon a rock off of the coast. Padmanbhapuram Palace, Suchithram Temple, Vivekananda Memorial, Gandhidham and Trivenisagam are some of the sightseeing attractions in Kanyakumari. Overnight at Kanyakumari.
Day 08: Kovalam – Trivandrum Departure
- Take your breakfast and then Munnar Holidays representative will transfer you to Trivandrum Airport or Railway Station in time to board flight for your next destination.
- Accommodation in mention hotels & resorts
- 01 Night Stay in Cochin with Breakfast
- 02 Nights in Munnar with breakfast
- 01 Night in Thekkady with breakfast
- 01 Night in House Boat with Cruise in Backwaters
- 01 Night in Kovalam with Breakfast
- 01 Night in Kanyakumari with breakfast
- All transfers & Sightseeing by A/c Car as per the itinerary
- Breakfast, Lunch, Tea Snacks & Dinner included in House Boat
- Service of an English speaking Driver
- Toll & Parking
- Travel/health insurance.
- Entrance fees to various sightseeing places.
- Camera/ Video charges.
- other incidentals not mentioned in the package.
- Extra runs on the transport other than the Itinerary
- Charges for early arrivals/ late departures.
- 10% for cancellations made more than 45 days preceding your Tour Start Date.
- 25% for cancellations made 45 days to 30 days preceding your Tour Start Date.
- 50% for cancellations made 30 days to 15 days preceding your Tour Start Date.
- 100% for cancellations made less than 15 days preceding your Tour Start Date.
- Also be informed that Cancellation Requests have to be made to the corresponding Email ID’s that you receive the confirmation from.
- We do not accept cancellations over phone.
- In case of any increase in cost of Hotel, Airfare, Transport, Govt. Taxes, and Fuel Etc.., we are bound to augment the same.
- Any Hotel / Package Booking would be tentative unless you pay in advance and book on guaranteed basis.
Activities I Offer
- Local Tour
- Travel and Destination
- History Tour
- Activities for Kids
Munnar holidays is accredited, certified and reviewed by the best in the industry. Still don't believe us? Then trust the experts and see what they have to say. Some prominent businesses has rated us the best, 5 years in a row from 2015 to 2019.Then don't go searching for a package in the wrong place.
You could get duped you know! Munnar Holidays is also a proud member of the Association of Tourism Trade Organizations of India (ATTOI), Kerala Travel Mart Society (KTM), and Travel Operators Association of Kerala (TOAK)
and click "Book Now".
3,100 per person
by Raghu RoaVerified Service Provider
1,400 per person
Copyright © LastClues 2021The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.