Nainital is a charming hill station located at the foothills of the Kumaon ranges in Uttarakhand. Located close to Dehradun and Delhi, it is the most visited hill station in North India. Nainital is a perfect weekend getaway from Delhi and the nearby places.
1.Itinerary: 2 days are enough to explore Nainital. To visit nearby places, 1-2 additional days are required
2.Local Transport: Bike and scooty available on hire. Bike costs around INR 1500 per day, while scooty costs around INR 600
3. If visiting during the peak season (May-June), make prior bookings.
4. Do try the famous Bal Mithai from the local sweet shops.
5. Buy wax candles, shawls and woollens from Mall Road.
6. Budget and luxury accommodation available. Most hotels are centred around Mall Road and Bus Stand.
Things to do;
1. Enjoy boating at naini lake
2. tiffin top , view the sunrise
3. Naina Devi a temple by the lake
4. Nainital zoo, a wide range of animals
Activities I Offer
- Travel and Destination
- History Tour
- Once In a Lifetime
- Rare Activities
my name is Deepak Anand , i am from a very beautiful place called Pithoragarh in Uttarakhand, i have completed my school from Delhi. I am from an army background , my father was an army person . so i am a very disciplined person. And i learn things fast and i am a type of person who accept and learn from criticism. And i love to play sports.
and click "Book Now".
1,400 /per person
2,700 /per person
5,200 /per person
16,220 /per person
15,980 /per person
73,500 /per person
Copyright © LastClues 2021The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.