Gangtok : Gangtok is the capital of the mountainous northern Indian state of Sikkim. Established as a Buddhist pilgrimage site in the 1840s, the city became capital of an independent monarchy after British rule ended, but joined India in 1975. Today, it remains a Tibetan Buddhist center and a base for hikers organizing permits and transport for treks through Sikkim’s Himalayan mountain ranges.
Elevation: 1,650 m
Weather: 15 °C, Wind S at 10 km/h, 86% Humidit
DAY 01: NJP RLY. STN / IXB AIRPORT - GANGTOK (ABOUT 125 KMS / 4 HRS)-- Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP station / IXB airport & transfer to Gangtok - "The Capital City of Sikkim". On arrival check-in to your hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at hotel in Gangtok.
DAY 02: GANGTOK (TRIP TO TSOMGO LAKE)- After breakfast start for a day trip of Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.), 34 km from Gangtok city & Baba Mandir. Tsomgo Lake freezes completely during the winter and is much revered by the locals. Overnight at hotel in Gangtok.
DAY 03: GANGTOK- After breakfast start half day city tour of Gangtok covering Rumtek Monastery, Botanical Garden, Do-Dul Chorten, Institute of Tibetology, Flower show and cottage industry. Evening free for personal activities & shopping. Overnight halt in Gangtok.
DAY 04: GANGTOK - NJP RLY STN / IXB AIRPORT (130KMS/4 HRS): - Morning free for packing & personal activities. After breakfast transfer to Njp Stn or IXB Airport for return journey
Hotel To Be Used
Gangtok -- Rendezvous /Alpine Hills
All transfers & sight seeing by Exclusive 01 Non AC Sumo/Maxx as per the itinerary on point to point basis.
Vehicle will not b used as a disposal basis.
Gangtok Locals sightseeing will be done by 01 Non Ac Maruti Van.
Accommodation in Twin Sharing Basis.
No. of Room = Double Bedded Room Non AC.
Meal Plan in = Room with Breakfast .
All presently applicable hotel Taxes & Permit Charges.
Entry Fees /Air Fare / Train fare. Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity. Mineral/soft/ hard drinks, Corkage charges, Extra Food. Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary. Any Entry Fees, Camera fees, Guide, Tour Escort. Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot). Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure. Insurance. Anything which is not mentioned in the above mentioned Itinerary & Inclusion.
04 Photocopy of ID proof (Election Identity Card / Valid Passport only) of each person.
04 copies of passport size photographs.
· This is simply a quote; rooms are subject to availability. We are not holding any rooms.
· Below 5 year is totally complimentary, if the hotelier think that the child is chargeable then guest have to pay directly at the spot.
· Guests will carry their own Luggage & Amenities at their own risk. We are not at all liable & responsible for any sort of Damage, Theft or Loss of anything during their trip.
· This rate is valid for 7 days from the date of quotation, kindly send the confirmation within the time limit or else the quoted rate will vary.
· We will not at all be responsible for any un conducted sightseeing due to natural calamities.
· Any extra services provided other than the given itinerary and inclusion will be collected on spot by cash.
· Itinerary can be shuffled or changed as per the situation
· Vehicle will not be used at disposal basis – as per Itinerary on point to point basis.
· All the tour related documents has to be provided as soon as possible after getting the final confirmation from our end. Without proper documents tour cannot be conducted under any circumstances.
Booking day – 30 days – communication charges of Rs. 2000.00 per person /As per actual
30 -15 Days prior to departure -- 50% of total tour cost.
14 Days prior to departure - No show -- 100% of total tour cost.
Kolkata, West Bengal
Activities I Offer
- Local Tour
- Travel and Destination
- History Tour
- Activities for Corporates
Tibet tours is a local b2b tour operator for the north-eastern fringes in India. You would find sun kissed mountains, snow-clad Himalayas, pristine beaches, dense mangroves, ethnic tribes, historical monuments, buddhist circuit’s historical colonial architecture and many more making it a whole platter of destinations for you to savor. Some have made it into the list of UNESCO World heritage site. We have the most competitive rates in india with quality service. We have good deals for the buddhist circuit. Tibet and kailash mansarovar are our signature products. We would request all stakeholders to take our service once and you would not be disappointed. A legacy of twenty years without zero complains made us unbeatable in India since its inception. In kolkata we have 50 luxury vehicle and buses only for inbound tourist. We are a Govt of india ministry of tourism approved tour operator.
and click "Book Now".
23,950 /per person
19,800 /per person
79,000 /per person
Copyright © LastClues 2021The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.