Pristine Sceneries of Kashmir, and its unearthly beauty gestures attracts tourists from all over the World. During the Fabulous Kashmir 5D Tour Package not only explore the beauty of Srinagar but also visit Sonmarg, Pahalgam, and Gulmarg that will revitalize your senses with their beauty and will leave lasting impressions on your mind and heart.
Day 1: Arrive in Jammu - Katra
On arrival at the Jammu airport or Jammu railway station, drive to Katra and enjoy the evening at leisure. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Katra to Srinagar
Today, drive to Srinagar and check in at your hotel. Explore the city. In the evening, return back and stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 3: Srinagar to Gulmarg (60 kilometers / 1.5 hrs drive)
After breakfast in the morning, proceed towards Gulmarg. Enroute you get to see the beautiful Tangmarg town and drive ahead on a scenic drive of 14 kilometers to Gulmarg. Arrive in Gulmarg early in the afternoon and check in at the hotel. Later, begin a short tour, boarding the Gondola cable car system (the 08 minutes rope way). Descend back to Gulmarg after an hour and later indulge in some horse-riding. Stay overnight at hotel in Gulmarg.
Day 4: Gulmarg to Pahalgam (135 kilometers / 2-3 hrs drive)
After breakfast, we drive to Pahalgam via Pampore, Awantipora and the village of Bijbehara which remains famous as the bread basket of Kashmir. We switch from the national highway 1A at Khanabal and drive through the second largest city of Anantnag. From here the road turns scenic as we drive parallel on the Lidder River flowing from the opposite direction. In Pahalgam, check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel in Pahalgam.
Day 5: Pahalgam to Jammu
After your breakfast, we will assist you with transfers to Jammu Station. However, on your way, you can make a brief stopover for Patnitop.
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages, Camera Fees.
- Cable Car Tickets, Any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
- Any claim due to road blocks, curfew, accident etc.
- Any other services' not specified in the Column "Inclusions".
Terms & Conditions:
- Prices valid from 01st April 2020 to 31st March 2021.
- Prices valid for minimum 02, 04, 06, 08 & 10 pax traveling together in one vehicle.
- Vehicle is provided as per the mentioned tour plan (Point to Point Basis only), not on disposal.
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services / transportation in any circumstance.
Cancellation Policy for Land Package:
- 10% cancellation charges if cancelled 30 days prior to the start of tour.
- 25% cancellation charges if cancelled within 20 days prior to the start of tour.
- 50% cancellation charges if cancelled within 10 days prior to the start of tour.
- No refund for tour starting within 07 days, after starting or middle of the tour.
New Delhi, Delhi
Activities I Offer
- Local Tour
- Travel and Destination
- History Tour
- Activities for Kids
A man with a friendly personality and a love for travel and adventure. With over 33 years’ experience in tourism, Hamza started as a guide for Ladakh region in June 1987,He also runs SPACE TOURISM. If you find yourself with Hamza, do get yourself some coffee and get him to tell you his stories, which come from years of experience leading tours to a vast number of destinations in India / Nepal & Srilanka. His knowledge and ideas will amaze you. He has so much to offer in the travel and tourism field, Besides his love for traveling, Hamza is the Chirman of SEWAK (Shingoo Educational & Welfare Association Kaksar), an NGO, Member of Universal Peace Society.-He is also one of the active members of Sheena Cultural Association, ATOAI, ADTOI, AKTTA, Hamza himself is the author of the guide book on Kargil Ladakh (The Dreamland) Hamza is actively involved in promoting tourism in Ladakh. He is a person who truly loves his job and more importantly, has an endless love with this exotic land, DIRECTOR, Kargil INTERNATIONAL MARATHON, LUMBINI PEACE mARATHON, Kargil pEACE mARATHON, Himalayan Walakathon, North East Peace Marathon,
and click "Book Now".
1,400 /per person
1,100 /per person
1,200 /per person
3,200 /per person
13,200 /per person
4,850 /per person
67,000 /per person
Copyright © LastClues Inc. 2022The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.