Kaziranga National Park is a protected area in the northeast Indian state of Assam. Spread across the floodplains of the Brahmaputra River, its forests, wetlands and grasslands are home to tigers, elephants and the world’s largest population of Indian one-horned rhinoceroses. Ganges River dolphins swim in the park’s waters. It’s visited by many rare migratory birds, and gray pelicans roost near Kaziranga village.
Address: Kanchanjuri, Assam 784177
Area: 430 km²
Shillong is a hill station in northeast India and capital of the state of Meghalaya. It’s known for the manicured gardens at Lady Hydari Park. Nearby, Ward’s Lake is surrounded by walking trails. North, the Don Bosco Centre for Indigenous Cultures features displays on the region’s native people. Waterfalls include the Elephant Falls to the southwest. East of here, forested Shillong Peak offers city views.
Elevation: 1,525 m
Weather: 13 °C, Wind W at 3 km/h, 97% Humidity
KAZIRANGA (2N), SHILLONG (3N).
Day 01: GUWAHATI - KAZIRANGA NATIONAL PARK -- Welcome to Guwahati. Meet and be assisted by our representative at the airport/Railway Station. Transfer to Kaziranga National Park, the home of the “One Horned Rhinoceros” (280 kms 5 hrs), Check in at your hotel/Lodge/resort, Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02: KAZIRANGA NATIONAL PARK -- Early morning explore Eastern Zone of Kaziranga National Park on back of elephant (By own cot). Apart from the Rhino, other species found are hog deer, swamp deer, wild buffalo, elephants and if you are lucky then tiger also. It is also home to pelicans, storks and darters as there are a number of water bodies inside the Park. We will return to the resort for breakfast. Afternoon we have arranged a jeep safari (By own cost)through the Central Zone of the National Park. Evening come back to the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03: KAZIRANGA NATIONAL PARK – SHILLONG -- After breakfast proceed for Shillong, also called 'Scotland of the East" (270 kms 7 hrs).Enroute we see Umium Lake (Barapani), a majestic placid lake surrounded by Sylvan hills. On arrival at Shillong, check in at your hotel. Evening free to visit the markets. Overnight stay in Shillong.
Day 04: SHILLONG - CHERAPUNJEE – SHILLONG -- Get up early today to enjoy the mesmerizing mornings of Shillong and after breakfast at 07:30 A.M drive to Cherrapunjee (60 kms 1½hrs), which is the wettest place in the world. The beautiful waterfall-Nohkalikai is at Cherrapunjee. You can also explore some of the caves in and around Cherrapunjee. Evening return to Shillong, en-route visit Elephanta falls and Shillong peak for some breathtaking views. Overnight stay in Shillong.
Day 05: SHILLONG -- After breakfast visit Don Bosco Monument, Ward’s Lake, Botanical Garden and Lady Hydri Park. Evening free for personal activities. Stay overnight at your hotel in Shillong.
Day 06: SHILLONG – GUWAHATI -- After breakfast check out from the hotel with everlasting memories & transfer to Guwahati airport/railway station for onward journey.
Hotel To be Used
- Kaziranga -- D Courtyard
- Shillong -- Best Holiday Inn
- All transfers & sight seeing by Exclusive 01 AC DEZIRE /FOARD/SIMILAR as per the itinerary on point to point basis.
- Vehicle will not b used as a disposal basis.
- Accommodation in Twin Sharing Basis.
- No. of Room = Double Bedded Room Non AC.
- Meal Plan in = Room with Breakfast .
- All presently applicable hotel Taxes & Permit Charges.
Entry Fees /Air Fare / Train fare. Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity. Mineral/soft/ hard drinks, Corkage charges, Extra Food. Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary. Any Entry Fees, Camera fees, Guide, Tour Escort. Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot). Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure. Insurance. Anything which is not mentioned in the above mentioned Itinerary & Inclusion.
- 04 Photocopy of ID proof (Election Identity Card / Valid Passport only) of each person.
- 04 copies of passport size photographs.
- This is simply a quote; rooms are subject to availability. We are not holding any rooms.
- Below 5 year is totally complimentary, if the hotelier think that the child is chargeable then guest have to pay directly at the spot.
- Guests will carry their own Luggage & Amenities at their own risk. We are not at all liable & responsible for any sort of Damage, Theft or Loss of anything during their trip.
- This rate is valid for 7 days from the date of quotation, kindly send the confirmation within the time limit or else the quoted rate will vary.
- We will not at all be responsible for any un conducted sightseeing due to natural calamities.
- Any extra services provided other than the given itinerary and inclusion will be collected on spot by cash.
- Itinerary can be shuffled or changed as per the situation
- Vehicle will not be used at disposal basis – as per Itinerary on point to point basis.
- All the tour related documents has to be provided as soon as possible after getting the final confirmation from our end. Without proper documents tour cannot be conducted under any circumstances.
- Booking day – 30 days – communication charges of Rs. 2000.00 per person /As per actual
- 30 -15 Days prior to departure -- 50% of total tour cost.
- 14 Days prior to departure - No show -- 100% of total tour cost.
Kolkata, West Bengal
Activities I Offer
- Local Tour
- Travel and Destination
- Once In a Lifetime
- Rare Activities
Tibet tours is a local b2b tour operator for the north-eastern fringes in India. You would find sun kissed mountains, snow-clad Himalayas, pristine beaches, dense mangroves, ethnic tribes, historical monuments, buddhist circuit’s historical colonial architecture and many more making it a whole platter of destinations for you to savor. Some have made it into the list of UNESCO World heritage site. We have the most competitive rates in india with quality service. We have good deals for the buddhist circuit. Tibet and kailash mansarovar are our signature products. We would request all stakeholders to take our service once and you would not be disappointed. A legacy of twenty years without zero complains made us unbeatable in India since its inception. In kolkata we have 50 luxury vehicle and buses only for inbound tourist. We are a Govt of india ministry of tourism approved tour operator.
and click "Book Now".
2,700 per person
Copyright © LastClues 2021The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.