With the knock of modernization in India, finding the old culture, traditions well as the ancient people is not an easy job. However, there are still some states in India where one can refresh himself and have a glimpse of the old Indian people and their simple lifestyle. One such Indian state is Gujarat. Apart from unspoiled beaches, medieval edifices and rich Indian culture and tradition, the state is well acknowledged worldwide for its tribal life.
Explore the sizable population of tribals in Gujarat with our 13 days Gujarat Tribal Tour. Our tour will allow you to meet different tribes of the state and closely witness their lifestyle, culture and traditions. This travel package will give you a chance to slip into the lifestyle of Gujarat.
Day 01: Arrive Mumbai
- Arrival at Mumbai meets great & transfer to airport/railway station.
- Board flight / train to Ahmedabad. Transfer to Saputara.
- Overnight stay Saputara.
Day 02: Mumbai – Saputara
- Full day excursion visit of Dangs village are Adivasi tribal living in a socially remote and highly sensitive and vulnerable forested region in the state of Gujarat.
- Overnight stay Saputara.
Day 03: Saputara - Chotta Udaipur
- Departure to Chotta Udaipur. Check into the hotel.
- Overnight stay hotel, Chotta Udaipur.
Day 04: Chotta Udaipur
- Morning after taking the breakfast visit of tribal museum, then later near visit of Rathwa Tribes in & around the region.
- Evening visits village to see tribal people, culture & wall painting. Overnight stay Chotta Udaipur.
Day 05: Chotta Udaipur - Posina
- Morning drive to Posina, visit if Tribal Village around Posina. It is a centre to see garacia tribal and also bhil & rajasthani rabaries can be seen near Ambaji. Ambaji is temple of mother goddess Amba.
- In the noon after 3 pm again visit of Tribal villages. Overnight stay Balaram Palace Resort.
Day 06: Posina - Dasada
- After taking breakfast drive to Dasada, in between visit of Patan Patola Weaving famous for silk saris, step well, Modhera- a world famous sun temple then continue drive to Dasada.
- Overnight at Rann Riders.
Day 07: Dasada - Rann
- After breakfast, visit to the little Rann of Kutch to see the various types of Birds like Flamingo, Duck, Crane. Also we can see here Asiatic wild asses, blue bull.
- In the evening take village safari to see experience of Bharwad, Rabari Tribal. Evening dinner & overnight stay Rann Rides.
Day 08: Rann - Bhuj
- Early morning drive to Bhuj, in the evening visit market area of Bhuj as well as Foreign Registration office to take a permit to visit Banni Tribal area.
- Overnight stay Bhuj.
Day 09: Bhuj
- Excursion visit of Banni village to see the various people like Jat, Harijan and Meghawal, Mutva etc in various villages like Hodka, Ludiya, and Dhordo Normally Jats are not allowed their photography.
- To carry packed lunch and enough water is must require in these remote area except the nothing is available. Overnight stay Bhuj.
Day 10: Bhuj
- Excursion visit to Bhujodi village then drive to Mandvi to visit Rabari village after Tunda Wandh near Mandvi.
- Also visit of Beaches & Palace at Mandvi. We can eat at Gujarat Tourism restaurant.
- On the beach of Mandvi or near Vijay Vilas Palace. Overnight stay Bhuj.
Day 11: Bhuj
- Morning visit of Bhuj Local City Tour includes Aina Mahal, Prag Mahal or Excursion visit of Dhilavira.
- Dholavira is an examlie of ancient Harappa civilization. Overnight stay Bhuj.
Day 12: Bhuj - Ahmedabad
- Departure transfer to Airport / Drive Back to Ahmedabad & Departure Transfer to Ahmedabad Airport.
- Room with Breakfast
Cancellation Policy (Inbound Tours)
- From booking date up to 90 days – No cancellation fee
- 90 – 60 days prior to departure - 40 % of Package Cost
- 59 – 30 days prior to departure - 60 % of Package Cost
- 29 – 15 days prior to departure - 75 % of Package Cost
- 14 days prior to departure - 90 % of Package Cost
- Less than 7 Days prior to departure - 100% of Package Cost
Cancellation Policy – (Domestic tours, Camps & resort & Adventure sports events)
- From booking date till 60 days – No cancellation fee,
- 59 – 30 days prior to departure - 30 % of Package Cost
- 29 – 15 days prior to departure - 50 % of Package Cost
- 14 – 7 days prior to departure - 75 % of Package Cost
- 06 – 4 days prior to departure - 90 % of Package Cost
- Less than 3 Days prior to departure - 100% of Package Cost.
Cancellation charges will also be applicable if any expenses are incurred on air, train & bus tickets, boarding & lodging expenses of Instructors, assistants, transportation of goods etc. as per applicable cancellation policy.
- All Inbound tours must be booked with advance payment at least 90-60 days prior arrival.
- Payment may be done by Bank transfer/Credit card.
- All hotel vouchers, Service vouchers, Air/Train tickets will be confirmed after receiving advance payment.
Refund Policy: All refund will proceed within 30 days after adjusting of cancellation charges if applicable.
New Delhi, Delhi
Activities I Offer
- Local Tour
- Travel and Destination
- History Tour
- Activities for Kids
Wanderlust is india no 1 adventure company and also tour & travels, event adventure sport. winner of 9 National award. Reconigied by gov of india.Wanderlust is an alternative lifestyle trademark that gives you the opportunity to push your boundaries and revive your zest for life.
As India's oldest & No. 1 Adventure Sports Company, Wanderlust has a flawless track record of offering the best adventure sport experiences. Through a wide portfolio of tailor-made products, we cater to all demographics that range from students, artists and young professionals to large corporates, government bodies and MNCs.
and click "Book Now".
900 per person
4,000 per person
3,200 per person
1,800 per person
Copyright © LastClues 2015-2020The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.