Darjeeling is a town in India's West Bengal state, in the Himalayan foothills. Once a summer resort for the British Raj elite, it remains the terminus of the narrow-gauge Darjeeling Himalayan Railway, or “Toy Train,” completed in 1881. It's famed for the distinctive black tea grown on plantations that dot its surrounding slopes. Its backdrop is Mt. Kanchenjunga, among the world’s highest peaks
Sikkim is a state in northeast India, bordered by Bhutan, Tibet and Nepal. Part of the Himalayas, the area has a dramatic landscape that includes India’s highest mountain, 8,586m Kangchenjunga. Sikkim is also home to glaciers, alpine meadows and thousands of varieties of wildflowers. Steep paths lead to hilltop Buddhist monasteries such as Pemayangtse, which dates to the early 1700s.
02 NIGHTS DARJEELING + 03 NIGHTS GANGTOK + 01 NIGHT LACHEN + 01 NIGHT LACHUNG
NJP RLY STN / IXB AIRPORT - DARJEELING (ABOUT 90 KMS / 3 HRS)-- Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP / IXB & transfer to Darjeeling is one of the most magnificent hill resorts in the world. Evening free to explore this Hill Queen. Overnight Halt at Darjeeling.
DARJEELING-- Early Morning at 0400 AM visit Tiger Hill famous for sunrise over Mt. Kanchendzonga, on way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Batasia Loop and back to hotel. After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, PNZ Zoological Park (closed on Thursday) Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refuge Centre (closed on Sunday), Tea Garden (outer view), Japanese Temple, Peace Pagoda and Ropeway (Ticket cost not included and will be approx Rs.180 per person-directly payable by guest), and back to hotel for lunch. Overnight Halt at Darjeeling.
DARJEELING - GANGTOK (ABOUT 115KMS/ 4 HRS): --Morning Transfer to Gangtok via Peshok Tea Gardens along the river Teesta. Overnight stay in the Hotel in Gangtok.
GANGTOK (TRIP TO TSOMGO LAKE): -- After breakfast start for a day trip of Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.), 34 km from Gangtok city & Baba Mandir. Tsomgo Lake freezes completely during the winter and is much revered by the locals. Overnight at hotel.
GANGTOK - LACHEN (ABOUT 125 KMS /6 HRS) -- After breakfast drive to Lachen (altitude 8800 ft) for about 6 hours. Enroute visit Singhik View point, Seven Sisters Water Falls, Naga Water Falls. Stop on way for lunch. Reach Lachen by evening. Dinner at hotel. Overnight halt at Lachen hotel.
LACHEN - GURUDONGMAR EXCURSION – LACHUNG -- After breakfast drive to Gurudongmar Lake(17800 ft) via Chopta Valley & Thangu. Back to Hotel for lunch, after lunch transfer to Lachung. Overnight at Hotel at Lachung.
LACHUNG - YUMTHANG EXCURSION -- GANGTOK (ABOUT 125KMS/6 HRS): -- Early Morning visit Yumthang - Valley (known as Valley of Flowers), Yumthang is the summer grazing ground of the yaks & winter playgrounds of yetis. On the way back visit the Hot Spring considered to have medicinal properties. Back to resort for lunch. After lunch drive to Gangtok enroute witness the Beautification of the wonderful Bheema & Twin Falls. Overnight Halt in Gangtok.
GANGTOK - NJP RLY STN /IXB AIRPORT (ABOUT 125 KMS / 4 HRS): -- Check out from hotel in time to catch your Flight / Train for onward journey with Sweet memories.
Hotel To Be Used
- 02 Night Darjeeling -- Ananad Palace
- 03 Night Gangtok -- Alpine Hills
- 01 Night Lachen -- Fortunalachen
- 01 Night Lachung -- Fortunalachung
- All transfers & sight seeing by Exclusive 01 Non AC Sumo/Maxx as per the itinerary on point to point basis.
- Vehicle will not b used as a disposal basis.
- Accommodation in Twin Sharing Basis.
- No. of Room =Double Bedded Room Non AC.
- Meal Plan in = Room with Breakfast For Darjelling ,Gangtok & For
- Lachen &Lachung Part = Room with veg Breakfast, veg Lunch & veg Dinner.
- All presently applicable hotel Taxes & Permit Charges.
Entry Fees /Air Fare / Train fare. Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity. Mineral/soft/ hard drinks, Corkage charges, Extra Food. Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary. Any Entry Fees, Camera fees, Guide, Tour Escort. Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot). Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure. Insurance. Anything which is not mentioned in the above mentioned Itinerary & Inclusion.
- 04 Photocopy of ID proof (Election Identity Card / Valid Passport only) of each person.
- 04 copies of passport size photographs.
- This is simply a quote; rooms are subject to availability. We are not holding any rooms.
- Below 5 year is totally complimentary, if the hotelier think that the child is chargeable then guest have to pay directly at the spot.
- Guests will carry their own Luggage & Amenities at their own risk. We are not at all liable & responsible for any sort of Damage, Theft or Loss of anything during their trip.
- This rate is valid for 7 days from the date of quotation, kindly send the confirmation within the time limit or else the quoted rate will vary.
- We will not at all be responsible for any un conducted sightseeing due to natural calamities.
- Any extra services provided other than the given itinerary and inclusion will be collected on spot by cash.
- Itinerary can be shuffled or changed as per the situation
- Vehicle will not be used at disposal basis – as per Itinerary on point to point basis.
- All the tour related documents has to be provided as soon as possible after getting the final confirmation from our end. Without proper documents tour cannot be conducted under any circumstances.
- Booking day – 30 days – communication charges of Rs. 2000.00 per person /As per actual
- 30 -15 Days prior to departure -- 50% of total tour cost.
- 14 Days prior to departure - No show -- 100% of total tour cost.
Kolkata, West Bengal
Activities I Offer
- Local Tour
- Travel and Destination
- Activities for Corporates
- Once In a Lifetime
Tibet tours is a local b2b tour operator for the north-eastern fringes in India. You would find sun kissed mountains, snow-clad Himalayas, pristine beaches, dense mangroves, ethnic tribes, historical monuments, buddhist circuit’s historical colonial architecture and many more making it a whole platter of destinations for you to savor. Some have made it into the list of UNESCO World heritage site. We have the most competitive rates in india with quality service. We have good deals for the buddhist circuit. Tibet and kailash mansarovar are our signature products. We would request all stakeholders to take our service once and you would not be disappointed. A legacy of twenty years without zero complains made us unbeatable in India since its inception. In kolkata we have 50 luxury vehicle and buses only for inbound tourist. We are a Govt of india ministry of tourism approved tour operator.
and click "Book Now".
4,600 /per person
1,400 /per person
3,400 /per person
1,400 /per person
Copyright © LastClues 2021The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.