This 4 Days Mysore Ooty tour package from Bangalore covers variety of locations throughout Bangalore, Mysore, Srirangapatna, Ooty and Coonoor which includes the best places to see in both historical towns and hill stations. This tour offers a beautiful combination of scenic beauty, majestic monuments, historical glimpses and untouched nature, all during a single trip.
DAY 01 BANGALORE TO MYSORE
Morning 7.30am depart to Mysore, en-route visit Srirangapatna, Daria Daulat, Gumbuz, Ranganathaswamy Temple, noon arrival Mysore visit St. Philomena’s Church, Chamundi Hills Mysore Palace & Brindavan Garden, Night halt at Mysore.
DAY 02 MYSORE TO OOTY
Morning depart to Ooty, visit Nanjundeswara Temple (One Thousand Years Old), Ooty Botanical Garden, Ooty Lake, evening depart to Bangalore.
DAY 03 OOTY
Full day in Ooty to explore the hill town on your own or you may enjoy the toy train ride to Coimbatore.
DAY 04 OOTY TO BANGALORE
Morning arrival Bangalore.
- Accommodation in base category room
- Breakfast & Dinner
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Standard car for trip from Bangalore to Bangalore
- 5% GST
- Any services which are not mentioned in inclusions.
- There is no cancellation fee if you cancel at least 20 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- There is 30% cancellation fee if you cancel 7 and 19 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- There is 50% cancellation fee if you cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- There is 100% cancellation fee if you cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Activities I Offer
- Local Tour
- Travel and Destination
- History Tour
- Activities for Kids
Bharat Ghoomo–Explore the land of mystics, is a one-of-its-kind agency which helps domestic travelers to explore the lands of mystics to its length and breadths.
The customized packages are aimed at bringing the diverse faces of India to the light and helping domestic travelers learn and feel the diversity of this great nation.
Bharat Ghoomo is an initiative by Worldwide Rail Journeys (WRJ) which has been a pioneer in reviving the railway tourism in India as an innovative channel for showcasing the true colors of India. With the same aim of promoting tourism in a holistic, sustainable and inclusive manner, the team has conceived Bharat Ghoomo so as to show domestic tourists the flora fauna and beauty of India.
and click "Book Now".
2,200 per person
Copyright © LastClues 2021The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.