This 4 Days Nainital tour package takes you to the picturesque tourist attractions in a a popular hill station in India,Nainital. One can enjoy the goodness of nature at this charming Lake District along with its amazing food, ambiance, and a multitude of experiences for an enriching holiday experience.
DAY 01 DELHI TO NAINITAL
Today morning drive to Nainital. Arrive and check in at your hotel. While in Nainital you may enjoy boating in Naini Lake, visit the temple and walking in the mall.
DAY 02 NAINITAL
You may visit Bhawali, Sattal, Bhimtal, Hanuman Garhi, Naukuchiyatal from Nainital
DAY 03 NAINITAL
Today you may visit Mukteshwar( Bhawali, Golu Temple, Tea Garden, gagar, Rangarh, Apple garden Mukteshwar Shiv Temple, Chaulikijali) from Nainital
DAY 04 NAINITAL TO DELHI
After breakfast drive to Delhi
- Accommodation in base category room
- Breakfast & Dinner
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Standard car for entire tour from Delhi to Delhi
- 5% GST
- Any services which are not mentioned in inclusions.
- There is no cancellation fee if you cancel at least 20 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- There is 30% cancellation fee if you cancel 7 and 19 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- There is 50% cancellation fee if you cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- There is 100% cancellation fee if you cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Activities I Offer
- Local Tour
- Travel and Destination
- Activities for Kids
- Once In a Lifetime
Bharat Ghoomo–Explore the land of mystics, is a one-of-its-kind agency which helps domestic travelers to explore the lands of mystics to its length and breadths.
The customized packages are aimed at bringing the diverse faces of India to the light and helping domestic travelers learn and feel the diversity of this great nation.
Bharat Ghoomo is an initiative by Worldwide Rail Journeys (WRJ) which has been a pioneer in reviving the railway tourism in India as an innovative channel for showcasing the true colors of India. With the same aim of promoting tourism in a holistic, sustainable and inclusive manner, the team has conceived Bharat Ghoomo so as to show domestic tourists the flora fauna and beauty of India.
and click "Book Now".
2,600 /per person
1,500 /per person
20,500 /per person
52,500 /per person
88,900 /per person
6,250 /per person
Copyright © LastClues 2021The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.