Jammu Kashmir is famously known as the "Paradise on Earth" because of its gorgeous valleys, mountains, lakes, forests and meadows. If you are looking at spending some quality in a 'out of the fairy tale' surroundings, or maybe searching for some adrenaline rush, a Kashmir tour package has it all!
Day 1: Arrive Jammu
- Transfer towards Katra. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 2: Arrive Srinagar
- Katra to Srinagar by 1 innova ,You will be met by our representative at the Srinagar . He will assist and transfer you to the deluxe Hotel.
- Afternoon sightseeing of the Mughal Gardens, visiting Nishat Bagh built by Asaf Khan, the brother -in- law of Jehangir in 1632 AD, and Shalimar Bagh built by Jehangir for his wife empress Nur Jahan.
- All the gardens are situated on the banks of the Dal Lake with the Zabarwan hills in the background.
- Dinner and overnight in deluxe Hotel.
Day 3: Srinagar - Gulmarg - Srinagar
- Morning leave for Gulmarg (Meadow of Flowers) 2730 mts. above the sea level. The distance of 60 kms will be covered in about 2 hours.
- Gulmarg has one of the best ski slopes in the world and highest golf course with 18 holes. If weather permits one can also have the view of Nanga Parbat, the naked mountain that is over 26,000 feets and dominates the entire region, also enjoy cable car (Gondola) for mountain ride upto Khilanmarg Back to Srinagar.
- Dinner and overnight in hotel.
Day 4: Full Day Excursion to Sonmarg
- Full day excursion to Sonmarg which is the most beautiful drive from Srinagar. On the way stop at any beautiful spots. Continue drive to Sonmarg 2690Mtrs (Meadow of Gold).
- One can ride on horse to visit to Thajiwas Glacier where snow remains round the year and Sonmarg is known as Gateway of Ladakh , Base for the treks to Harmukh range via Nichnai, Vishensar Lake, Gangabal and to Nara Nag .
- Also the Pilgrim route to Amarnath Cave. In the evening return Srinagar Night stay at Hotel.
Day 5: Srinagar - Pahalgam
- After breakfast drive to Pahalgam (The valley of shepherds).The total distance is about 92 kms, will be covered in about 3 hours.
- En-route, visiting the saffron fields of pampore, Awantipora Ruins (1100 years old temple of Lord Vishnu built by the King Awantiwareman), and enjoy the beautiful countryside.
- Drive through the pine forests. Arrive at Pahalgam and enjoy Lidder stream. Later walk along pony trails with a magnificent view of the mountains Back to SRINAGAR at Hotel.
Day 6: Departure
- Departure after breakfast.
Cancellation Policy for Land Package:
- 10% cancellation charges if cancelled 30 days prior to the start of tour.
- 25% cancellation charges if cancelled within 20 days prior to the start of tour.
- 50% cancellation charges if cancelled within 10 days prior to the start of tour.
- No refund for tour starting within 07 days, after starting or middle of the tour.
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages, Camera Fees.
- Cable Car Tickets, Any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
- Any claim due to road blocks, curfew, accident etc.
- Any other services' not specified in the Column "Inclusions".
Terms & Conditions:
- Prices valid from 01st April 2020 to 31st March 2021.
- Prices valid for minimum 02, 04, 06, 08 & 10 pax traveling together in one vehicle.
- Vehicle is provided as per the mentioned tour plan (Point to Point Basis only), not on disposal.
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services / transportation in any circumstance.
New Delhi, Delhi
Activities I Offer
- Local Tour
- Travel and Destination
- History Tour
- Once In a Lifetime
A man with a friendly personality and a love for travel and adventure. With over 33 years’ experience in tourism, Hamza started as a guide for Ladakh region in June 1987,He also runs SPACE TOURISM. If you find yourself with Hamza, do get yourself some coffee and get him to tell you his stories, which come from years of experience leading tours to a vast number of destinations in India / Nepal & Srilanka. His knowledge and ideas will amaze you. He has so much to offer in the travel and tourism field, Besides his love for traveling, Hamza is the Chirman of SEWAK (Shingoo Educational & Welfare Association Kaksar), an NGO, Member of Universal Peace Society.-He is also one of the active members of Sheena Cultural Association, ATOAI, ADTOI, AKTTA, Hamza himself is the author of the guide book on Kargil Ladakh (The Dreamland) Hamza is actively involved in promoting tourism in Ladakh. He is a person who truly loves his job and more importantly, has an endless love with this exotic land, DIRECTOR, Kargil INTERNATIONAL MARATHON, LUMBINI PEACE mARATHON, Kargil pEACE mARATHON, Himalayan Walakathon, North East Peace Marathon,
and click "Book Now".
2,700 /per person
1,000 /per person
2,850 /per person
13,450 /per person
Copyright © LastClues 2021The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.