Gujarat Textiles and Handicrafts reflect a love of color, an eye for design and form. They are the look of an initial artistic qualities and rich cultural heritage. The state excels in both quality and design of textiles, customary and recent. The larger variety mills are joined to produce a rich mingling of colours and textures. The widest range of woven fabrics is found in the resist technique. These varieties from Patola, double Ikat, to the Bandhej tie and dye the woven Mashru and the resist or reserved printing on cotton and silk.
Day 01: Arrival Ahmedabad
- Arrival at Ahmedabad by train/ air, meets, & transfers to hotel. Check into the hotel.
- In the noon visit of half day city tour that include Sidi Saidey Mosque developed by Sidi Saiyed constructed in 1573, Hathee Singh Jain Temple is typically fine & made of delicately carved white marble, Gandhi Ashram, Adalej Step Well, built by Queen Rudabai entrances leading to a hug platform that rest on 16 pillars etc.
- Overnight stay Ahmedabad.
Day 02: Ahmedabad – Posina
- Morning after breakfast visit of Calico Museum of Textile which contains one of the world's finest collections of antique and modern Indian textile later to Balaram Palace resort (4 hrs/ 170 kms).
- Overnight stay Balaram Palace resort.
Day 03: Posina
- Morning visit of tribal Village around posina. It is a centre to see Garacia tribal and also Bhil & Rajasthani rabaries can be seen near Ambaji. Ambaji is temple of mother goddess amba.
- In the noon after 3 PM again visit of Tribal village. Overnight stay Balaram Palace Resort.
Day 04: Posina - Dasada
- After taking the breakfast drive to Dasada, In between visit of Patan Patola Weaving famous for silk saris, step well, Modhera – A world famous sun temple.
- Then continue drive to Dasada. Overnight at Rann Riders.
Day 05: Dasada
- Morning after breakfast, visit to the little Rann of Kutch to see the various types of Birds like Flamingo, Duck, Crane. Also we can see here Asiatic wild asses, blue hull.
- In the evening take village safari to see experience of Bharwad, Rabari Tribal. Evening dinner & overnight stay Rann Riders.
Day 06: Dasada - Bhuj
- Early morning drive to Bhuj, in the evening visit market area of Bhuj as well as Foreign Registaion office to take a permit to visit Banni Tribal area.
- Overnight stay Bhuj.
Day 07: Bhuj
- Excursion visit of Nammi village to see the various people like Jat, Harijan and Meghawal, Mutva etc in villages like Hodka, Ludiya and Dhordo. Normally Jats are not allowed their photography.
- To carry packed lunch and enough water is must required in these Rempte area except tea nothing is available. Overnight stay Bhuj.
Day 08: Bhuj
- Excursion visit to Bhujodi village then drive to Mandvi to visit Rabari village after Tunda Wandh near Mandvi.
- Also visit of Beaches & Palace at Mandvi. We can eat at Gujarat Tourism restaurant on the beach of Mandvi or near Vijay Vilas Palace. Overnight stay Bhuj.
Day 09: Bhuj
- Morning visit of Bhuj Local City Tour includes Aina Mahal, Prog Mahal or Excursion visit of Dholavira.
- Dholavira is an example of ancient Harappa civilization. Overnight stay Bhuj.
Day 10: Bhuj – Ahmedabad Airport (Departure)
- Departure transfer to Airport/ Drive back to Ahmedabad & departure transfer to Ahmedabad Airport.
- Ahmedabad: Calico Museum, Wooden Block, Block Printing, Sheryas Museum.
- Dasada: Patola Weaving, Mushroo Weaving, Rani ki Vav. Sun Tempel at Modera
- Bhuj: Dhamadka & Bhujodi village, Kutchi Rabari Embroidery, NGO Shrujan, Sumrasar village
- Hodka: Meghwal, Muthwa, & Nirona Village
- Mandvi: Mochis Embroidery. Best Time to Travel: September to till March
- Room with Breakfast
Cancellation Policy (Inbound Tours)
- From booking date up to 90 days – No cancellation fee
- 90 – 60 days prior to departure - 40 % of Package Cost
- 59 – 30 days prior to departure - 60 % of Package Cost
- 29 – 15 days prior to departure - 75 % of Package Cost
- 14 days prior to departure - 90 % of Package Cost
- Less than 7 Days prior to departure - 100% of Package Cost
Cancellation Policy – (Domestic tours, Camps & resort & Adventure sports events)
- From booking date till 60 days – No cancellation fee,
- 59 – 30 days prior to departure - 30 % of Package Cost
- 29 – 15 days prior to departure - 50 % of Package Cost
- 14 – 7 days prior to departure - 75 % of Package Cost
- 06 – 4 days prior to departure - 90 % of Package Cost
- Less than 3 Days prior to departure - 100% of Package Cost.
Cancellation charges will also be applicable if any expenses are incurred on air, train & bus tickets, boarding & lodging expenses of Instructors, assistants, transportation of goods etc. as per applicable cancellation policy.
- All Inbound tours must be booked with advance payment at least 90-60 days prior arrival.
- Payment may be done by Bank transfer/Credit card.
- All hotel vouchers, Service vouchers, Air/Train tickets will be confirmed after receiving advance payment.
Refund Policy: All refund will proceed within 30 days after adjusting of cancellation charges if applicable.
New Delhi, Delhi
Activities I Offer
- Local Tour
- Travel and Destination
- History Tour
- Activities for Kids
Wanderlust is india no 1 adventure company and also tour & travels, event adventure sport. winner of 9 National award. Reconigied by gov of india.Wanderlust is an alternative lifestyle trademark that gives you the opportunity to push your boundaries and revive your zest for life.
As India's oldest & No. 1 Adventure Sports Company, Wanderlust has a flawless track record of offering the best adventure sport experiences. Through a wide portfolio of tailor-made products, we cater to all demographics that range from students, artists and young professionals to large corporates, government bodies and MNCs.
and click "Book Now".
5,200 per person
7,400 per person
1,700 per person
2,850 per person
Copyright © LastClues 2015-2020The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.