Darjeeling is a town in India's West Bengal state, in the Himalayan foothills. Once a summer resort for the British Raj elite, it remains the terminus of the narrow-gauge Darjeeling Himalayan Railway, or “Toy Train,” completed in 1881. It's famed for the distinctive black tea grown on plantations that dot its surrounding slopes. Its backdrop is Mt. Kanchenjunga, among the world’s highest peaksDarjeeling is a town in India's West Bengal state, in the Himalayan foothills. Once a summer resort for the British Raj elite, it remains the terminus of the narrow-gauge Darjeeling Himalayan Railway, or “Toy Train,” completed in 1881. It's famed for the distinctive black tea grown on plantations that dot its surrounding slopes. Its backdrop is Mt. Kanchenjunga, among the world’s highest peaks.
Kalimpong is an east Indian hill town in the Himalayan foothills of West Bengal. Perched on a ridge above the Teesta River, it’s home to colonial-era buildings like MacFarlane Memorial Church, named after a Scottish missionary. South, the hilltop Durpin Monastery, or Zang Dhok Palri Phodang, contains sacred Buddhist scriptures. Deolo Park has landscaped gardens and offers views of the town and surrounding hills.
Sikkim is a state in northeast India, bordered by Bhutan, Tibet and Nepal. Part of the Himalayas, the area has a dramatic landscape that includes India’s highest mountain, 8,586m Kangchenjunga. Sikkim is also home to glaciers, alpine meadows and thousands of varieties of wildflowers. Steep paths lead to hilltop Buddhist monasteries such as Pemayangtse, which dates to the early 1700s.
(02 N – Darjeeling + 01 N - Kalimpong + 02 N – Gangtok + 02 N Pelling)
DAY 01: NJP RLY STN / IXB AIRPORT - DARJEELING (ABOUT 90 KMS / 3 HRS)-- Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP / IXB & transfer to Darjeeling is one of the most magnificent hill resorts in the world. Evening free to explore this Hill Queen. Overnight Halt at Darjeeling.
DAY 02: DARJEELING -- Early Morning at 0400 AM visit Tiger Hill famous for sunrise over Mt. Kanchendzonga, on way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Batasia Loop and back to hotel. After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, PNZ Zoological Park (closed on Thursday) Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refuge Centre (closed on Sunday), Tea Garden (outer view), and back to hotel for lunch. Overnight Halt at Darjeeling.
DAY 03: DARJEELING - KALIMPONG (57 KMS / 2 HRS) SIGHT SEEING AT KALIMPONG -- After Breakfast transfer to Kalimpong where on arrival check-in to your hotel. After lunch enjoy half day tour of Kalimpong Visit Delo Hills, Dr. Graham's Home & flower Nurseries back to hotel. Overnight at hotel Kalimpong.
DAY 04: KALIMPONG - GANGTOK (ABOUT 80 KMS /3 HRS) -- After early breakfast drive to Gangtok- "The Capital City of Sikkim". On arrival check-in to your hotel. Overnight at hotel in Gangtok.
DAY 05: GANGTOK-- After breakfast excursion trip to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir. Overnight stay in the Hotel in Gangtok.
DAY 06: GANGTOK-PELLING (ABOUT 125 KMS / 5 HRS: -- Transfer to Pelling. One can enjoy the spectacular Eastern Himalayan Range from Pelling. Overnight Halt at Pelling.
DAY 07: PELLING -- After breakfast start for full day sight seeing which includes Pemayangtse Monastery, Rimbi Falls, and Kanchendzonga falls, Khecheopalri Lake. Overnight Halt at Pelling.
DAY 08: PELLING - NJP RLY STN / IXB AIRPORT (ABOUT 145 KMS /5 HRS): -- After breakfast transfer to NJP Stn or IXB Airport for return journey.
Hotels To be Used:
- Darjeeling -- Anand Palace /Pink Mountain
- Kalimpong --Mountain View
- Gangtok --Alpine Hills
- Pelling -- Tashighang Resort
- All transfers & sight seeing by Exclusive 01 Non AC Sumo/Maxx as per the itinerary on point to point basis.
- Vehicle will not b used as a disposal basis.
- Accommodation in Twin Sharing Basis.
- No. of Room = Double Bedded Room Non AC.
- Meal Plan in = Room with Breakfast
- All presently applicable hotel Taxes & Permit Charges.
Entry Fees /Air Fare / Train fare. Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity. Mineral/soft/ hard drinks, Corkage charges, Extra Food. Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary. Any Entry Fees, Camera fees, Guide, Tour Escort. Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot). Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure. Insurance. Anything which is not mentioned in the above mentioned Itinerary & Inclusion.
- 04 Photocopy of ID proof (Election Identity Card / Valid Passport only) of each person.
- 04 copies of passport size photographs.
- This is simply a quote; rooms are subject to availability. We are not holding any rooms.
- Below 5 year is totally complimentary, if the hotelier think that the child is chargeable then guest have to pay directly at the spot.
- Guests will carry their own Luggage & Amenities at their own risk. We are not at all liable & responsible for any sort of Damage, Theft or Loss of anything during their trip.
- This rate is valid for 7 days from the date of quotation, kindly send the confirmation within the time limit or else the quoted rate will vary.
- We will not at all be responsible for any un conducted sightseeing due to natural calamities.
- Any extra services provided other than the given itinerary and inclusion will be collected on spot by cash.
- Itinerary can be shuffled or changed as per the situation
- Vehicle will not be used at disposal basis – as per Itinerary on point to point basis.
- All the tour related documents has to be provided as soon as possible after getting the final confirmation from our end. Without proper documents tour cannot be conducted under any circumstances.
- Booking day – 30 days – communication charges of Rs. 2000.00 per person /As per actual
- 30 -15 Days prior to departure -- 50% of total tour cost.
- 14 Days prior to departure - No show -- 100% of total tour cost.
Kolkata, West Bengal
Activities I Offer
- Local Tour
- Travel and Destination
- History Tour
- Once In a Lifetime
Tibet tours is a local b2b tour operator for the north-eastern fringes in India. You would find sun kissed mountains, snow-clad Himalayas, pristine beaches, dense mangroves, ethnic tribes, historical monuments, buddhist circuit’s historical colonial architecture and many more making it a whole platter of destinations for you to savor. Some have made it into the list of UNESCO World heritage site. We have the most competitive rates in india with quality service. We have good deals for the buddhist circuit. Tibet and kailash mansarovar are our signature products. We would request all stakeholders to take our service once and you would not be disappointed. A legacy of twenty years without zero complains made us unbeatable in India since its inception. In kolkata we have 50 luxury vehicle and buses only for inbound tourist. We are a Govt of india ministry of tourism approved tour operator.
and click "Book Now".
23,000 per person
27,000 per person
27,000 per person
Copyright © LastClues 2015-2020The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.