- Pick up around 8 AM at your accommodation in Maun.
- We drive you to Boro polling station (approx. 1 hour and 30 minutes’ drive) and you will spend a lovely day in the Delta, learning about this unique ecosystem.
- Optional: you can go for a guided walk on an island in the Delta where you can encounter wildlife on ground level.
- Around 3 PM we pick you up at Boro poling station and drive you back to your accommodation in Maun.
- Transfer from accommodation in Maun to poling station and back,
- Mokoro poler fees,
- Park entrance fee,
- Light lunch,
- Water and soft drinks,
- Optional: guided walk on an island in the Delta
- See a huge variety of birds and water dependent animals
- Learn about culture & life in the Delta
- Try to pole a mokoro
Activities I Offer
- Local Tour
- Travel and Destination
- Once In a Lifetime
- Rare Activities
PROFESSIONAL GUIDE OF BOTSWANA
Lets Ngoma was born and raised by his grandfather in a small village called Jao flat deep in the okavango delta. A Director of Exploring Botswana Tours safaris and a safari guide. It is by the nature to this point and time to embrace the knowledge from a reputable nature guide, conservationist and Botswana citizen . Having acquired such knowledge from as little as a young boy. His knowledge in guiding and guests handling and good conduct quality cannot be overemphasized. He is indeed a genius in travel business. Also his huge knowledge about the wildlife in Botswana will inspire every nature lover. I learn right from my childhood how to read the nature around me. These skills passed on to me from grandparents and parents are mostly helpful for my passion as a safari guide. I gladly share my experience, my local knowledge and my enthusiasm for the beauty of nature with my guests. Before starting my own safari company I had gained several years of experience as a safari guide while working for various (high standard ) lodges and camps across Botswana.
EXPERIENCE: Lets has been working in tourism industry since 2000. He started as a training guide/poler in the Okavango delta ( mokoro tours, boat tours and walking safaris) for various lodges and safari companies and progressed gradually in his career to become a professional certified safari guide. From 2005 to 2018 February he has been working with Desert and Delta safaris in different camps in Botswana. When he joined Desert and Delta he attended guiding training for many times. In 2007 he went to Savute for a guide training level 2 and 3 for 3 weeks. Lets did his rifle handle for 2 weeks with Okavango guiding school in Kwapa camp.
and click "Book Now".
1,100 /per person
1,375 /per person
44,000 /per person
10,999 /per person
66,000 /per person
Copyright © LastClues 2021The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.