The most thorough tour of Kolkata, led by expert guides who love telling stories and explaining the rich culture, religion, history, and overall tale of this great Indian city.
- Malik Ghat Flower Market, located near the southeast end of the Howrah Bridge in Kolkata (Calcutta), India.
Guests will witness a shower of orange as dealers sell large amounts of flowers. A photographer's dream.
- Parashnath Jain Temple, 11/A Heysham Road, Near Elgin Road Forum Mall, Kolkata (Calcutta) 700020, India
Our guide will provide you a quick overview of Jainism in India. A widely renowned temple among Jain believers, this will give visitors a taste of India's religious fabric.
- Kumartuli, Hatkhola, Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Kumortuli, in northern Kolkata, is a traditional potters' area. The city is well-known for its sculpting abilities, and it not only produces clay idols for various festivals but also exports them on a regular basis.
- Stop At: College Street (Boi Para), Kolkata (Calcutta) India
A book lover's delight, College Street is a ~1.5 km long street in central Kolkata, Its name derives from the presence of many colleges (Presidency University,The Sanskrit College and University, to name a few). It is also India’s largest book market, lending it the endearing nickname Boi Para–”Book Town.
- Stop At: Indian Coffee House, 5, Jadavpur Central Rd, Poddar Nagar, Jadavpur, Kolkata, West Bengal 700032, India
The Indian Coffee House, a café that has attracted the city's intelligentsia for decades is an icon of the area. It's been a favourite of many of India's best minds. Our tour includes light snacks with tea/coffee here.
- College Street (Boi Para) in Kolkata (Calcutta), India.
Ride the tram from College Street to Bowbazar. Any tour of Kolkata would be completed without you experienced the city's distinctive trams; we take you on a brief 10-minute tram journey from College Street to Bow Bazar.
- K.C. Das, Esplanade, Chandni Chawk, Bowbazar, Kolkata, West Bengal 700013, India.
Kolkata, home to the Rasgulla and Rasmalai, has a sweet craving, and the trip had to include a visit to sample some of these sweet foods as well as the extremely popular Bhim Chandra Nag sweet store. Prepare to gain some weight as you sample some delectable Indian delicacies.
- BBD Bagh, south of Howrah Bridge, popularly known as Lal Dighi, Kolkata (Calcutta), India 700001
Administrative district BBD Bagh, often known as Dalhousie Square, has an old-world charm. The Town Hall, the Writers' Building, and the famed Eden Gardens, one of the world's largest cricket fields, are all grand colonial-era structures.
- Victoria Memorial Hall, 1 Queen's Way, Kolkata (Calcutta), India.
Victoria Memorial, a marble edifice dedicated to the remembrance of Queen Victoria, then Empress of India, is now a museum and a popular tourist destination in Kolkata. Our tour guide will explain the history of its building, architecture, and significance.
- St. Paul's Cathedral, 1A Cathedral Road, Kolkata (Calcutta), India 700071
It is the administrative centre of the Diocese of Calcutta. The cathedral's architectural style is "Indo-Gothic," a Gothic architectural style meant to match the climatic conditions of India. Our guide will highlight the present status of Christianity in India and will contribute to the country's social and religious fabric.
- Mother House A J C Bose Road, Kolkata (Calcutta) 700016 India
The Missionaries of Charity’s Mother House is a holy place of pilgrimage and reverence for those who are searching for a more meaningful existence. It was established by the Blessed Mother Teresa in 1950 with the purpose of selfless service to mankind. An emotional experience awaits you as our guide talks about various initiatives taken up by the Missionaries of Charity.
- When you book, you will receive confirmation.
- Most travellers are able to participate.
- This experience is weather dependent. If it is cancelled due to inclement weather, you will be given an alternate date or a full refund.
- This is an exclusive tour/activity. Only your group will take part.
Kolkata, West Bengal
Activities I Offer
- Local Tour
- History Tour
and click "Book Now".
1,200 /per person
43,000 /per person
32,000 /per person
Copyright © LastClues Inc. 2022The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.