Arunachal Pradesh is the northeasternmost state of India. It borders the states of Assam and Nagaland to the south. It shares international borders with Bhutan in the west, Myanmar in the east, and a disputed border with China in the north at the McMahon Line. Itanagar is the state capital.
Area --83,743 sq. km
Principal Languages -Monpa, Miji, Aka, Sherdukpen, Nyishi, Apatani, Tagin, Hill Miri, Adi, Digaru-Mismi, Idu-Mishmi, Khamti, Miju-Mishmi, Nocte, Tangsa and Wancho
Tourist Centres Places of tourist interest are: Tawang, Dirang, Bomdila, Tipi, Itanagar Malinithan, Likabali, Pasighat, Along, Tezu, Miao, Roing, Daporijo Namdapha, Bhismaknagar, Parashurarn Kund and Khonsa.
Day 01 : Guwahati – Tezpur (Approx – 198 km. / 06 hrs.): -- After Arrival we transfer to Tezpur. Tezpur is a beautiful City situated on the Banks of Brahmaputra. Over night halt at Tezpur.
Day 02: Tezpur – Dirang (Approx – 165 km. / 08 hrs.): -- Post breakfast we drive to Dirang (8,500 ft) a beautiful hill station of Arunachal Pradesh. Check-in to our hotel on arrival. Post lunch half day sightseeing including visit to Handicraft Centre. Overnight stay at Dirang.
Day 03: Dirang – Tawang (Approx – 190 km / 08 hrs.): -- After breakfast, we take the transfer to Tawang (12000 ft). Enroute visit Se La Pass (14000 ft) ‘The World’s 2nd Highest Pass’. Check-in to our hotel on arrival. Overnight stay in Tawang.
Day 04: Tawang – Sightseeing: -- After breakfast depart for the Excursion for Madhuri Lake (Closing time 02 p.m.). Overnight stay at Hotel. .
Day 05: Tawang – Sightseeing: -- Post breakfast we embark on a sightseeing tour of Tawangcovering Tawang Monastery, Gomfa, Handicrafts Hand loom (Saturday Closed), War Memorial. Overnight stay at Tawang. .
Day 06: Tawang – Bomdila (Approx – 152 km. / 08 hrs): -- After breakfast we take the transfer to Bomdila (4910 ft). Check-in to our hotel. Overnight stay in Bomdila.
Day 07: Bomdila –Guwahati (Approx – 152 km. / 08 hrs): --After breakfast we take the transfer to Guwahati . Check-in to our hotel. Overnight stay in Guwahati .
Day 08: Guwahati – Airport / Railway Station :Morning visit Kamakhya Temple. Return to hotel. Post breakfast take the departure transfer to the Airport / Railway Station for your onward journey
Hotels To be Used:
- Guwahati -- Ginger
- Tezpur -- Krc Palace
- Dirang -- Norphel Retreat
- Tawang -- Tawang Heights
- Bomdila -- Tsepal Yangjom
- All transfers & sight seeing by Exclusive 01 Non AC Sumo/Maxx as per the itinerary on point to point basis.
- Vehicle will not b used as a disposal basis.
- Accommodation in Twin Sharing Basis.
- No. of Room = Double Bedded Room Non AC.
- Meal Plan in = Room with Breakfast.
- All presently applicable hotel Taxes & Inner Line Permit Charges.
Entry Fees /Air Fare / Train fare. Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity. Mineral/soft/ hard drinks, Corkage charges, Extra Food. Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary. Any Entry Fees, Camera fees, Guide, Tour Escort. Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot). Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure. Insurance. Anything which is not mentioned in the above mentioned Itinerary & Inclusion.
- 04 Photocopy of ID proof (Election Identity Card / Valid Passport only) of each person.
- 04 copies of passport size photographs.
- This is simply a quote; rooms are subject to availability. We are not holding any rooms.
- Below 5 year is totally complimentary, if the hotelier think that the child is chargeable then guest have to pay directly at the spot.
- Guests will carry their own Luggage & Amenities at their own risk. We are not at all liable & responsible for any sort of Damage, Theft or Loss of anything during their trip.
- This rate is valid for 7 days from the date of quotation, kindly send the confirmation within the time limit or else the quoted rate will vary.
- We will not at all be responsible for any un conducted sightseeing due to natural calamities.
- Any extra services provided other than the given itinerary and inclusion will be collected on spot by cash.
- Itinerary can be shuffled or changed as per the situation
- Vehicle will not be used at disposal basis – as per Itinerary on point to point basis
- All the tour related documents has to be provided as soon as possible after getting the final confirmation from our end. Without proper documents tour cannot be conducted under any circumstances.
- Booking day – 30 days – communication charges of Rs. 2000.00 per person /As per actual
- 30 -15 Days prior to departure -- 50% of total tour cost.
- 14 Days prior to departure - No show -- 100% of total tour cost.
Kolkata, West Bengal
Activities I Offer
- Local Tour
- Travel and Destination
- History Tour
- Once In a Lifetime
Tibet tours is a local b2b tour operator for the north-eastern fringes in India. You would find sun kissed mountains, snow-clad Himalayas, pristine beaches, dense mangroves, ethnic tribes, historical monuments, buddhist circuit’s historical colonial architecture and many more making it a whole platter of destinations for you to savor. Some have made it into the list of UNESCO World heritage site. We have the most competitive rates in india with quality service. We have good deals for the buddhist circuit. Tibet and kailash mansarovar are our signature products. We would request all stakeholders to take our service once and you would not be disappointed. A legacy of twenty years without zero complains made us unbeatable in India since its inception. In kolkata we have 50 luxury vehicle and buses only for inbound tourist. We are a Govt of india ministry of tourism approved tour operator.
and click "Book Now".
4,600 /per person
1,400 /per person
3,400 /per person
1,400 /per person
Copyright © LastClues 2021The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.