Cover the top sights of Kolkata with your own private guide, leaving you free to set the itinerary. Customize your stops based on your unique interests, from stately Victorian landmarks to thumping goddess temples. You’ll travel between attractions in a comfortable, climate-controlled vehicle, stopping wherever you wish. Tours are capped at 5 people, making this a great option for friends and families.
- Your personalised tour of Kolkata will begin at a time convenient for you, when your English-speaking guide will pick you up from your hotel.
- Enjoy touring Kolkata in the luxury of a private air-conditioned car as your local guide recommends spots to visit during the day.
- The famous Victoria Memorial, Flower Market, St. Paul Cathedral Church, and other noteworthy locations may be visited.
- Take a tour of the Prinsep Ghat and sample some delectable Indian food.
- You may also visit notable temples in Kolkata such as the Kali Temple, Dakshineshwar Temple, and others.
- Explore the biography of the famous Indian poet Rabindranath Tagore.
- Because this is a private trip, you may spend as much time as you wish at each sight.
- Please keep in mind that the tour price does not include any monument fees or meals purchased during the trip.
- The excursion is 8 hours long.
- When you book, you will receive confirmation.
- Smart casual is the dress code.
- There are no heart issues or any major medical disorders.
- Most travellers are able to participate.
- This is an exclusive tour/activity. Only your group will take part.
Kolkata, West Bengal
Activities I Offer
- Local Tour
- History Tour
- Activities for Kids
and click "Book Now".
1,200 /per person
3,500 /per person
16,048 /per person
55,000 /per person
25,999 /per person
1,800 /per person
Copyright © LastClues Inc. 2022The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.