This Tour starts from Varanasi. Early Morning pick up as per Hotel Location. Transfer to Ganges, enjoy boat ride across the river Ganges. Visit the numerous temples alongside river Ganga and get a closer view of Hinduism being in Varanasi.
Observe the daily life of the natives. Later the City Tour Towards statrt with ( BHU ) Banaras Hindu University is an internationally reputed temple of learning, situated in the holy city of Varanasi.Durga and Monkey Temple . Sarnath post lunch to get the glimpses of Buddhist monuments and edifices covering Dhamek Stupa, Chaukhandi Stupa, Sarnath Museum and Mulagadha Kuti Vihar.
In the evening, witness the major attraction of Varanasi - The grand Aarti ceremony performed by several priests on the banks of River Ganges. You will get to hear the majestic blended sound of Sanskrit mantras, drums, bells and cymbals.
Later little walk and drop back to Hotel
- No cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 20 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour
- 30% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 7 and 19 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour
- 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour
- 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour
- Air-conditioned Private Vehicle
- English Speaking Guide
- Sunrise boat ride on Ganges River
- Walking tour of Varanasi
- All mention sightseeing places
- All applicable taxes
- Pickup from within Varanasi,Hotel,Train Station or Airport
- Entry or admission fee
- Tip or gratuity
- Lunch & Dinner
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Monuments entrance tickets.
New Delhi, Delhi
Activities I Offer
- Local Tour
- Travel and Destination
- History Tour
- Rare Activities
Holiday Tours and Travels is leading Destination Tour operators Company and the most awarded tour operator company in India.Offers amazing tours along with exciting around India . From the impressive forts and monuments of Rajasthan to the stunning architecture of Taj Mahal and magnificent backwaters of Kerala to the Holy Ganges River, you will discover many more outstanding views and attractions with us. Our strong network and highly experienced professionals help you experience the diverse country and create lifetime memories on your mind.Our most important mission is to provide personalized service to our valuable guests while they are traveling with Us.
and click "Book Now".
2,200 per person
800 per person
2,800 per person
by Abhishek GaurVerified Service Provider
1,550 per person
850 per person
Copyright © LastClues 2015-2020The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.