Day - 1: KILIMANJARO – LAKE MANYARA
Upon arrival at Kilimanjaro International Airport, you will be met and assisted by Travel Wild Representative. After a brief introduction, Proceed to Lake Manyara via Arusha for lunch at a restaurant. Later on drive to Lake Manyara. Dinner and overnight at Lake Manyara
Day - 2: MANYARA – SERENGETI
After breakfast, enjoy a morning game drive in Lake Manyara National Park whose inhabitants include hippos, monkeys, tree climbing lions, flamingos and other varieties of birdlife. Lunch at the lodge. Then drive to Serengeti National Park. Dinner and overnight at Serengeti.
Day - 3: SERENGETI - GAME DRIVE
After breakfast, enjoy a morning and afternoon game drive in the endless plains of the Serengeti for a chance to see the great herds of wildebeest, zebras and gazelles or a pride of lions lounging in the shade. All meals and overnight at Serengeti.
Day - 4: SERENGETI – NGORONGORO
After breakfast,depart for a morning game drive in the Serengeti National Park. Lunch at the lodge. After lunch drive to Olduvai Gorge, site of Louis and Mary Leakey’s renowned archaeological discoveries. Their findings include some of the man’s earliest known ancestral remains. Continue driving to Ngorongoro Conservation Area for dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro
Day - 5: NGORONGORO
After breakfast, today you will descend 2000 feet (over 600 metres) to the floor for the crater for a day crater tour with picnic lunches. Explore the forest areas that are inhabited by monkeys and elephants, the lake area, where you may see the flamingos and the open savannah where the lions hunt for food. Dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro
Day - 6: NGORONGORO – ARUSHA – KILIMANJARO
After breakfast drive back to Arusha. Lunch in Arusha town then proceed to Kilimanjaro Airport for your onward flight
- Return Airfare on Economy Class
- 01 Night stay in Lake Manyara
- 02 Nights stay in Sengereti
- 02 Nights stay in Ngorongoro
- All meals on safari
- Park entrance fees
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Services of a driver/ guide
- Bottled drinking water in safari vehicle
- Visa fee & VFS service charge
- Transport in a customized open roofed safari vehicle
- Travel insurance
- Airport - Hotel - Airport transfers
- Any Meals other than inclusions
- Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, rooms service, etc
- Anything which is not included in the package
- Seasonal surcharge (if any)
- Cancellations must be intimated to us in writing. Cancellation fee applicable is as follows
- 90 days or prior: Refundable booking amount
- 60days or prior: 25% of the total cost
- 30 days or prior: 50% of the total cost
- 15 days or prior: 75% of the total cost
- In case of Visa refusal, cancellation charges will be applicable as per the airline and hotel policy.
- In case of no show (0-7)days prior, 100% of the package cost will be non-refundable.
Explore Olduvai Gorge, site of Louis and Mary Leakey’s renowned archaeological discoveries which include some of the man’s earliest known ancestral remains.
and click "Book Now".
1,200 /per person
4,000 /per person
5,900 /per person
12,713 /per person
800 /per person
42,000 /per person
Copyright © LastClues 2015-2020The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.