This 4 Days Munnar trip offers tree-house stay in forest and a restful Backwater boat ride in Kerela. The tree house stay in lush forests of chilly Munnar hills covered with cardamom plantations will render you heartfelt respite. Combine it with a promising houseboat ride on Alleppey backwaters for a utopian Kerela trip.
Day 01: Arrive Cochin Drive to Munnar |130 Kilometers 04Hrs drive
- You will be greeted by a representative of Munnar Holidays at the Kochi Airport and drive to one of the most preferred and beautiful hill stations in India, Munnar. Even on the way, you will witness the abundant natural beauty of Munnar.
- Once you are in Munnar you can experience the hill station in all its pristine natural beauty adorned with green pastures of spice plantations, beautiful rivulets, cascading waterfalls and dense forests.
- You will be checked-in at the hotel as and when you are arrived. If time permits go for a sightseeing of Munnar which includes Tea Plantation, Mattupetty Dam & Tea Museum. Back to the Hotel. Your overnight stay is arranged at the hotel where you can sleep tight enjoying the chilly weather of Munnar.
- Optional Activities on Extra Cost: Spice Plantation Visit Elephant Safari.
Note: Guests are requested to book flights arriving into Cochin before noon to avoid late journey through the hilly areas to reach Munnar.
Day 02: Trek to Tree House 4 Hrs 10 Kms
- Morning after breakfast check out from resort trek to Nature Zone Resorts,Trek will be 4Hrs approx 10Kms with help of guide from Local Community on arrival check in to Tree House.
- Rest of the day to Relax at Resort. Overnight stay in Munnar Nature Zone Tree House.
Day 03: Munnar to Alleppey Houseboat |160Kilometers 05Hrs Drive| Recommend to start by 08AM
- From Thekkady, after having breakfast, we will drive to another exciting place in Kerala to enjoy the scenic beauty of the backwaters—Alleppey, the Venice of the East.
- Endowed with diverse water bodies, intricate inland waterways, labyrinths of rivulets, and lakes, Alleppey will undoubtedly be embossed to your heart forever. The expansive stretches of green paddy fields, lines of coconut palms amidst the backwaters will make you fall in love with Alleppey and her immaculate beauty over and over again. You can also surely enjoy the exotic cuisine of Alleppey.
- Your overnight stay is arranged at a houseboat, which is the best part. If you so whish, you can go on a Canoe Cruise for extra cost.
Note: A/c will function only from 09:00 PM to 06:00 AM in Deluxe A/c House Boat, in Premium and above AC can be used whenever required. Boat will anchor from 05:00 PM till 08:00 AM. Special dishes can be arranged subject to availability against direct payment, Check in 01 PM & check out will be 09 AM.
Day 04: Departure from Alleppey to Cochin |120 Kilometers 03Hrs Drive depends upon traffic
- After the breakfast pack your baggages with a promise to return once again to this Paradise… later Proceed to Alleppey Beach, Museum in Cochin, Lullu Mall later on time to board your flight/train with sweet memories of your holiday.
- We await for your next visit … Bon Voyage. Service ends.
- 02 Nights in Munnar with Breakfast & Dinner at Hotel
- 01 Night Alleppey House Boat Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner at Houseboat
- 04 Hrs Trekking in Munnar with Guide
- Fruits & Mineral water during trek
- Local Guide for sightseeing in Munnar
- Transfers & Sightseeing in AC Car
- Travel/health insurance.
- Entrance fees to various sightseeing places.
- Camera/ Video charges.
- Other incidentals not mentioned in the package.
- Extra runs on the transport other than the Itinerary
- Charges for early arrivals/ late departures.
- 10% for cancellations made more than 45 days preceding your Tour Start Date.
- 25% for cancellations made 45 days to 30 days preceding your Tour Start Date.
- 50% for cancellations made 30 days to 15 days preceding your Tour Start Date.
- 100% for cancellations made less than 15 days preceding your Tour Start Date.
- Also be informed that Cancellation Requests have to be made to the corresponding Email ID’s that you receive the confirmation from.
- We do not accept cancellations over phone.
- In case of any increase in cost of Hotel, Airfare, Transport, Govt. Taxes, and Fuel Etc.., we are bound to augment the same.
- Any Hotel / Package Booking would be tentative unless you pay in advance and book on guaranteed basis.
SAFE, HONEST, TRANSPARENCY From day 1 till the end they helped, The Package was good with Nice Accommodation of room and cab. Well behaved drivers...Thank you Munnar Holidays......
Activities I Offer
- Local Tour
- Travel and Destination
- History Tour
- Activities for Kids
Munnar holidays is accredited, certified and reviewed by the best in the industry. Still don't believe us? Then trust the experts and see what they have to say. Some prominent businesses has rated us the best, 5 years in a row from 2015 to 2019.Then don't go searching for a package in the wrong place.
You could get duped you know! Munnar Holidays is also a proud member of the Association of Tourism Trade Organizations of India (ATTOI), Kerala Travel Mart Society (KTM), and Travel Operators Association of Kerala (TOAK)
and click "Book Now".
2,600 /per person
1,000 /per person
66,000 /per person
8,500 /per person
Copyright © LastClues Inc. 2022The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.