Cookery Demo & Indian Dinner at The Delhi Rasoi – An Everlasting Experience
Just 20 minutes from the Delhi Airport, in the heart of South Delhi, lies the wonderful neighbourhood of Vasant Kunj - the house overlooks the beautiful green cover of JNU Campus and Sanjay Van.
Your gracious host will greet you and welcome you into their home upon your arrival. You will have the opportunity to learn about the Indian family while dinner is being prepared. You'll eat a traditional Indian home-cooked meal that's mostly vegetarian and sure to satisfy your taste buds. You will also learn about the food, as well as the traditional spices and cooking techniques. This is more than just a meal; it is an opportunity to experience Indian hospitality in a family home. All of the participants will provide a one-of-a-kind and intimate experience for the host's family as well.
While the sun is setting, you can hear peacocks calling and jackals preparing for the night. The legacy of Delhi comes to life over a few pakoras and a glass of tea with Pooja & Prem on their gorgeous patio as you learn about Indian cuisine with the sun behind your backs.
From buying vegetables at the marketplace with your host to preparing food your own an experience you won't forget when you leave Delhi (if time permits).
Pooja lovingly guides you along the Indian culinary trail, sharing her expertise with healthy cooking because the majority of the materials she uses in her kitchen are organic or homegrown. She also discusses the benefits of eating well because she is a qualified yoga instructor... … An unforgettable trip and a chance to learn more about local life, Indian lifestyle, home life customs, the importance of family in Indian culture, weddings, and, of course, the cuisine - Authentic Indian Cuisine.
- As you arrive, you will be served a welcome Chai drink, which you will learn to prepare and enjoy.
- Watch and learn how to prepare a traditional and typically vegetarian Indian meal while your host shares insights into the process that has been passed down through generations. Prepare to be amazed by the stories and folklore that your hosts will share with you.
- Enjoy a freshly prepared Indian meal prepared with traditional herbs and spices used in the Indian kitchen. Your host will be delighted to share tips and secrets to delectable meal recipes with you!
Unique selling point:
- We use products that are organic, naturally grown, or homegrown.
- We cook everything in a healthy way, without using aluminium utensils, nonstick utensils, microwaves, and so on.
- We also have recipes specifically for Vegans.
Duration: roughly three to four hours.
Market visit: On Monday, Friday, and Saturday, go to the local weekly market.
- Cooking Demonstration
- Appetizers / starters
- Dinner prepared at the host's house
- Chai (Indian Masala Tea)
- Bottled mineral water
- Only vegetarian meals will be available (Non-veg on request)
- Please notify us of any special dietary, allergy, or requirement at the time of booking.
- Lunch can be arranged upon request.
and click "Book Now".
1,100 /per person
1,03,500 /per person
36,000 /per person
18,400 /per person
800 /per person
100 /per person
Copyright © LastClues Inc. 2022The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.