This 5 nights 6 days Himachal tour package from Delhi takes you to scenic towns of Manali and Shimla. Enclosed by snow clad mountains, these towns enrich your family trip with visits to monasteries, gurudwaras, temples, and hot sulphur springs. With your family tour package for Himachal, you can also enjoy various snow sports as well as experience riding yak and horse.
NEW DELHI SHIMLA
- Drive To Shimla From Delhi.
- Shimla, A Very Popular Holiday-Retreat Is Well-Known For Its Victorian Architecture, Which Is Reflected In Certain Areas Of The Mall And The Ridge. It Is Also A Famous Holiday Spot For Honeymooners.
- Enroute Visit Pinjore Gardens. You Can Also Take A Lunch Stop At A Good Restaurant Nearby(On Direct Payment Basis)
- Pinjore Gardens: It Is An Ideal Example Of The Mughal Gardens, And Was Built By Patiala Dynasty Rulers. It Was Created In The 17th Century By Architect Nawab Fidai Khan During The Early Reign Of His Foster Brother Aurangzeb .In Recent Times, It Has Been Renamed As 'Yadavindra Garden' In The Memory Of Maharaja Yadavindra Singh Of The Former Princely State Of Patiala.
- Upon Arrival At Shimla, Check In At The Hotel.
- Rest Of The Day At Leisure.
- After Breakfast At The Hotel, Proceed For A Half Day Excursion To Kufri (2500mts). Visit Indira Bungalow & The Himalayan Zoo. You Can Also Take A Hike Or A Take A Pony Up To Mashu Peak (On Direct Payment Basis).
- You Can Have Your Lunch At A Good Restaurant In Kufri (On Direct Payment Basis)
- In The Afternoon, Guests Will Be Dropped At The Shimla Mall Road To Explore By Themselves. Attractions Of The Mall Road Include Shimla Church, Scandal Point, Gaiety Theatre, Town Hall & Shopping.
- In The Evening, The Guests Shall Be Transferred To Their Respective Hotels For Overnight Stay.
- After Breakfast At Hotel, Depart For Manali.
- Drive Past Beas-Sutlej Link Project, Pandoh Dam & Kullu Valley. Lunch Shall Be En-Route On Direct Payment Basis.
- Check In To Your Hotel On Arrival For An Overnight Stay.
FULL-DAY SIGHTSEEING OF KULLU AND MANIKARAN
- The Manali Tour Package Will Be Incomplete Without A Visit To Manikaran (85km) And Kullu (40 Km)
- Manikaran And Kullu Are Widely Famous For White Water River Rafting And Beautifully Woven Colorful Shawls And Kullu Caps ( Excursion To Kullu Manikaran Is On Direct Payment Basis Or A Supplement Will Be Applicable)
- Spend The Overnight At The Hotel.
- After Breakfast At Hotel, Check Out And Drive To Chandigarh.
- Upon Arrival, Check In To The Hotel.
- Relax And Overnight Stay At The Hotel.
CHANDIGARH NEW DELHI
- After Breakfast, Check Out And Drive To Delhi.
- Transfer To Your Drop Location
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Shimla
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Manali
- Accommodation for 1 night in Chandigarh
- Meals: Breakfast basis
- Transfers & sightseeing by an air-conditioned vehicle (On hills the AC shall be switched off)
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Air fare or train fare
- Any meals other than those specified in the ‘Package Inclusions’
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, etc.
- Any other item not specified in the ‘Package Inclusions’
- Guide and entrance fees during sightseeing
- Rohtang Pass/Snow point tour
- GST extra as applicable on total billing
Leh, Jammu and Kashmir
Activities I Offer
- Local Tour
- Travel and Destination
- History Tour
- Activities for Kids
Himalayan Travel Corporation is a professional, quality service provider in the field of Tour, Travel & Hospitality Management and is one of the upcoming Tour Operators of India with its head office at Leh, Ladakh. Our wide range of services includes Inbound tours, Hotel and Car bookings, River rafting reservations, Expeditions and Trekking tours, Bike and Bicycle tours, Bird watching, Leisure vacation packages and much more.
We also propose Honeymoon Packages, Tribal tours, Himalayan home stays and we are specialized for “Snow Leopard” tours.??We would like to invite you to explore the beauty of the stunning paradise Ladakh and Kashmir of North India. We also promote destinations like Bhutan & Nepal.
As Tour Operator our priority is to offer the perfect travel related services for our guests as we believe in our customer's satisfaction. Himalayan Travel Corporation includes: • Complete Customer Satisfaction • Excellence in Service • Commitment for the better of environment As a young and dynamic tour operator we are promoting some untouched tourist destinations of North India. Your support can help us grow. We are also an active member of ATOAI (Adventure tour operator association of India), wherein we learnt how to conduct successful expeditions and treks.
and click "Book Now".
2,850 /per person
2,200 /per person
5,900 /per person
23,421 /per person
1,100 /per person
45,000 /per person
10,500 /per person
Copyright © LastClues 2015-2022The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.