River rafting in Kullu Manali is done along the River Beas and is suitable for both experienced and novice rafters. It is a famous tourist destination due to its beautiful mountains and lush green woods, as well as a wide range of adventure activities. Among these, river rating is one of the most popular adventure activities on the Beas. It is a type of rafting that is believed to be done according to the level of water.
- Be enchanted by the stunning mountain landscapes and coniferous trees that surround the Beas River.
- Enjoy this thrilling and dangerous white water river rafting journey in Himalayan waters.
- The river delivers an interesting and adventurous experience during the activity, with more than six classes of rapids.
- Rafting in Kullu with an instructor who will train you both before and throughout the rafting experience
- Bring one pair of slipper, clothing for change
- Keep your Important and precious thing safety.
- Avoid wearing saree.
- Shorts are best during rafting
River Rafting in Kullu - Babeli Stretch for 10 kilometres. The raft will carry you down from Babeli to Devdham throughout this rafting stretch. It is a 10-kilometer stretch that takes around 45 minutes to complete. Enjoy this exciting and challenging white water river rafting excursion in Himalayan waters with more than six grades of rapids on the Beas River.
Kullu, Himachal Pradesh
Activities I Offer
- Travel and Destination
- Activities for Corporates
- Once In a Lifetime
- Rare Activities
and click "Book Now".
8,580 /per person
52,500 /per person
1,200 /per person
5,000 /per person
Copyright © LastClues Inc. 2022The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.